The Magical World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magical World

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cold blood and warm beverages

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ben Malfoy

Ben Malfoy

Male Number of posts : 283
House : Slytherin
Year : six
Registration date : 2007-08-13

Character
Name: Illusion
Health:
Cold blood and warm beverages Left_bar_bleue0/0Cold blood and warm beverages Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

Cold blood and warm beverages Empty
PostSubject: Cold blood and warm beverages   Cold blood and warm beverages Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 9:43 pm

Ben walked through the empty Hogsmead,the floors of the street were covered with inches of snow,Ben even with his mountain werebear fur gloves felt a shiver up his spine as the cold touched the tips of his fingers,he stowed in to the three broomsticks and ordered a butterbeer slipping five gold coins into the bartenders hands,and sitting down on a black seat in one of the corners that hogwarts students always sat in.
Back to top Go down
https://thenewmagicalworld.rpg-board.net/Hogwarts-f18.htm
Rose-Quattro

Rose-Quattro

Female Number of posts : 1349
House : Ravenclaw
Year : 5th
Registration date : 2007-08-19

Character
Name: Rose Ligeia Quattromini
Health:
Cold blood and warm beverages Left_bar_bleue17/100Cold blood and warm beverages Empty_bar_bleue  (17/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: I haven't decided yet.

PostSubject: Re: Cold blood and warm beverages   Cold blood and warm beverages Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 11:37 pm

Rose was sitting at a table alone at the back of the pub. She looked up blearily when Ben walked in; she had, after all, been in there all afternoon and had probably had a little too much to drink. She shivered and moved a little closer to the fire.
Back to top Go down
Ben Malfoy

Ben Malfoy

Character
Health:
Cold blood and warm beverages Left_bar_bleue0/0Cold blood and warm beverages Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Cold blood and warm beverages   Cold blood and warm beverages Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 11:41 pm

Ben noticed a small girl sitting next to the fireplace "mind if i join you"he said in a deep and cold voice
Back to top Go down
Rose-Quattro

Rose-Quattro

Character
Health:
Cold blood and warm beverages Left_bar_bleue17/100Cold blood and warm beverages Empty_bar_bleue  (17/100)

PostSubject: Re: Cold blood and warm beverages   Cold blood and warm beverages Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 2:08 am

"Errm...ok..." Rose replied and hiccoughed. "Sorry...I probably shouldn't have had the last drink...Why are you here at this time anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Ben Malfoy

Ben Malfoy

Character
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Cold blood and warm beverages   Cold blood and warm beverages Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 2:24 pm

"school takes it's toll,too many annoying students annoying me for things i don't care for,and yourself,I don't remember free periods being given out in these hours" Ben replied as he sat down to the warm red fireplace
Back to top Go down
Rose-Quattro

Rose-Quattro

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Cold blood and warm beverages   Cold blood and warm beverages Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 12:27 am

Rose suddenly looked worried. "Oh...yes...about that...ummm...I'm kind of having a crisis, as you can probably see from the amount of bottles littering this table..." She suddenly remembered why she was here and immediately burst into tears.
Back to top Go down
Ben Malfoy

Ben Malfoy

Character
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Cold blood and warm beverages   Cold blood and warm beverages Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 6:43 pm

Ben saw her burst into tears on the spot and gave her a large helping of firewhiskey "whats the problem" he asked with no sympathy in his voice
Back to top Go down
Rose-Quattro

Rose-Quattro

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Cold blood and warm beverages   Cold blood and warm beverages Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 6:51 pm

"I've had the most awful news today," She downed the firewhiskey. "But you're a pure-blood, you wouldn't understand..."
Back to top Go down
Ben Malfoy

Ben Malfoy

Character
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Cold blood and warm beverages   Cold blood and warm beverages Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 7:13 pm

Ben looked upon this comment,she is right he though,"i'll try and help anyway" he said
Back to top Go down
Rose-Quattro

Rose-Quattro

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Cold blood and warm beverages   Cold blood and warm beverages Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 7:20 pm

Rose looked at him for a moment. Maybe he wasn't quite as bad as they said. Still, she needed to tell someone.

"It's my friend. My best friend from the muggle world. He sent me a letter today. He...he told me the most horrible things...you see, right after I left to come here, he started taking drugs, and now...he's told me...he's going to shoot himself...and it's all my fault!" A new wave of anger and pain broke over her and she began to weep again.
Back to top Go down
Ben Malfoy

Ben Malfoy

Character
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Cold blood and warm beverages   Cold blood and warm beverages Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 8:24 pm

Ben was slightly sorry,and his other side amused "why don't you take the day off,i'll explain to Pandora?"
Back to top Go down
Rose-Quattro

Rose-Quattro

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Cold blood and warm beverages   Cold blood and warm beverages Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 10:08 pm

Rose's eyes lit up suddenly. "Really? You understand?" She wondered briefly if any wizards had ever taken heroin, then guessed they probably had.
Back to top Go down
Rose-Quattro

Rose-Quattro

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Cold blood and warm beverages   Cold blood and warm beverages Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 10:20 pm

Rose decided to break the uncomfortable silence. "Well, umm...I'd better get back to the castle before you give me a detention, so...thanks, and bye..." She stood up, hesitating.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cold blood and warm beverages   Cold blood and warm beverages Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cold blood and warm beverages
Page 1 of 1