The Magical World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magical World

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Unconscious From Losing So Much Blood

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Female Number of posts : 3093
Location : Slytherin Dungeons/Jasmine's Apartment/Wolf Demon Temple
House : Slytherin
Registration date : 2007-07-26

Character
Name: Jasmine Elizabeth Granger
Health:
Unconscious  From Losing So Much Blood Left_bar_bleue15/100Unconscious  From Losing So Much Blood Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Death Eater/ Wolf Demon

Unconscious  From Losing So Much Blood Empty
PostSubject: Unconscious From Losing So Much Blood   Unconscious  From Losing So Much Blood Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 8:55 pm

The next day, Jasmine lay unconscious in St. Mungo's slowly recovering from her demon adventure in the Dark Forest. She was hooked up to several machines and to an IV with AB blood being transfused into her body. She had been unconscious for a day and a half and everybody was already mad at her for something she could not control. At least she transformed away from everyone else in the school and at least she didn't hurt anyone this time but, Remus still got mad at her anyways. Barely breathing, even with help from the resporator, Jasmine lay on her bed very still and ghostly pale like a dead person.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Jasmine_Night
Cody

Cody

Female Number of posts : 1273
House : order
Year : fifth year

Character
Name:
Health:
Unconscious  From Losing So Much Blood Left_bar_bleue0/0Unconscious  From Losing So Much Blood Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Unconscious From Losing So Much Blood   Unconscious  From Losing So Much Blood Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 11:16 pm

Cody was walking outside in the city when he came to St Mungo's he stoped and looked at the hosptal and tooked a deep breath and walked inside,Cody looked around and was trying to find Jasmine to say sorry to her
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:
Unconscious  From Losing So Much Blood Left_bar_bleue15/100Unconscious  From Losing So Much Blood Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)

PostSubject: Re: Unconscious From Losing So Much Blood   Unconscious  From Losing So Much Blood Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 4:10 am

Meanwhile in Jasmine's room, Jasmine still lay unconscious as the monitor beeped steadly and as the IV slowly transfused some more blood into her body. A vase of red roses sat on her bedstand that were sent to her from Draco and many get well soon cards from her friends and her cousin sat next to them.
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Unconscious  From Losing So Much Blood Left_bar_bleue0/0Unconscious  From Losing So Much Blood Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Unconscious From Losing So Much Blood   Unconscious  From Losing So Much Blood Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 1:56 pm

Cody looked and then found Jasmine's hosptal room and walked in and sat next to her and then said"I am sorry Jasmine!"
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Unconscious From Losing So Much Blood   Unconscious  From Losing So Much Blood Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 3:21 pm

Jasmine didn't respond, she just laid as still as a corpse in a morgue as the moniter beeped in time with her pulse and the IV dripped some more blood into her body.
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Unconscious From Losing So Much Blood   Unconscious  From Losing So Much Blood Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 5:11 pm

Cody looked and then signed and was thinking what has happened and also what happened while speaking with Paradora and his father.Cody looked and then said"No one needs me anymore!"
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Unconscious From Losing So Much Blood   Unconscious  From Losing So Much Blood Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 5:15 pm

Slipping back into consciousness, Jasmine heard someone complaining. She slowly blinked her eyes open and moaned,"Cody......"
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Unconscious From Losing So Much Blood   Unconscious  From Losing So Much Blood Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 5:19 pm

Cody looked at Jasmine and then said"Hey Jasmine how are you feeling I am sorry for everything!"
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Unconscious From Losing So Much Blood   Unconscious  From Losing So Much Blood Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 5:21 pm

Jasmine looked at Cody and chuckled,"I feel like crap. Thank you for asking. What are you sorry for?" she asked curiously not remembering some of the events before she blacked out in the forest.
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Unconscious From Losing So Much Blood   Unconscious  From Losing So Much Blood Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 5:24 pm

Cody looked and then said"I really wanted to help you,but my father told me not to,I was screaming inside and wanted to help both of you and my father but couldn't.i went to see my father at Paradoras and I told him that i care and also worry about him,and he goes and throws it back in my face,Also before I left there I overheard them talking saying i got problems.they are right I am jerk to everyone.!"
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Unconscious From Losing So Much Blood   Unconscious  From Losing So Much Blood Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 5:30 pm

After getting some more of her strength back, Jasmine sat up slowly, carefully not knocking the IV full of blood out of her arm. "Why didn't your dad want you to help me? Does he want me dead or something? Well, that's not news to me, I already have a long list of people trying to assassinate me anyways. What's Remus's problem anyway? I know for a fact that you don't have problems, Cody. If anyone has problems, it's me. Your father is right, Cody, I'm a monster and I can't be controlled." she said as she looked down at the IV on her arm.
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Unconscious From Losing So Much Blood   Unconscious  From Losing So Much Blood Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 5:34 pm

Cody looked and then said"I am not sure what he ment by that too but the way I been acting,I been giving him a rough time on my father,Also you are my friend and i can not see you getting killed!"
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Unconscious From Losing So Much Blood   Unconscious  From Losing So Much Blood Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 5:38 pm

Jasmine looked up at Cody and she looked at her beside table with the roses, cards and candy on it. She picked up a chocolate frog, opened the package, and popped it into her mouth. She swallowed it and took a deep breath,"He's probably still pissed off at me for what happened during the last full moon. I just wish he would just let it go. I've already paid the price for my actions. I was locked up in Azkaban for a week because of it."
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Unconscious From Losing So Much Blood   Unconscious  From Losing So Much Blood Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 5:40 pm

Cody looked and then said"I am not sure anymore Jasmine!"He looked down to the floor and was thinking about what has happened and then said"I wish he can and I can forget what has happened and move on,I moved on from my mothers death!"
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Unconscious From Losing So Much Blood   Unconscious  From Losing So Much Blood Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 5:53 pm

Jasmine sighed,"Your dad is so stubborn, it's not even funny. When I try to talk to him or apologize for my demon side, he just throws it back into my face and makes me look like some insane psycho killer. You know, sometimes I wish I never betrayed the Death Eaters. I'm beginning to feel like I'm a traitor on both sides. What am I going to do? At least you moved on in your life, you're lucky. But me on the other hand, it's hard me to move on. I still remember my parents' and brother's deaths like it happened yesterday, I can still remember my ex muggle boyfriend beating and abusing me in ways that you would never think of, I can remember being locked up in Azkaban for about a year being tortured by Barty Crouch JR. and his cronies laughing because they thought is was funny to torture an innocent little girl, I can also remember saving Harry Potter's life and dying from it and coming back to life. I've been trying to turn my life around but, your father and everyone in the Order just keep pushing me away. I feel like the only three people in this world that understands and cares for me is you, Draco Malfoy, and Annie Lestrange. There is nobody else that understands what I've been through. Not even my cousin Hermione seems to care."
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Unconscious From Losing So Much Blood   Unconscious  From Losing So Much Blood Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 5:56 pm

Cody looked and then began to think and then said"may be I have that stubbonish in side me too!"He looked at Jasmine and then said"how are you feeling now!"he looked and waited for her answer
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Unconscious From Losing So Much Blood   Unconscious  From Losing So Much Blood Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 6:03 pm

Jasmine popped another chocolate frog into her mouth,"A little better now that I've had something to eat."
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Unconscious From Losing So Much Blood   Unconscious  From Losing So Much Blood Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 6:08 pm

Cody looked and then smiled and then stood up and then said"I better get going somewhere!"he looked and then turned to see it was still raining out.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Unconscious From Losing So Much Blood   Unconscious  From Losing So Much Blood Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 6:09 pm

Jasmine looked at the window and back at Cody,"Is it getting close to the full moon?"
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Unconscious From Losing So Much Blood   Unconscious  From Losing So Much Blood Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 6:18 pm

Cody looked and then nodded and then said"Yeah It is!"he looked at Jasmine and then stood up and grabbed his coat
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Unconscious From Losing So Much Blood   Unconscious  From Losing So Much Blood Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 6:21 pm

Jasmine nodded and her eyes widdened with the realization sinking in,"I have to get back to Hogwarts soon. You know what happens to me around the full moon. I'm incredibly dangerous around that time. I need to get out of her before I transform and hurt somebody."
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Unconscious From Losing So Much Blood   Unconscious  From Losing So Much Blood Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 6:22 pm

Cody looked and then nodded and then said"I can not help you out of here!"He looked at Jasmine and then said"I will see you around okay!"he looked and walked out
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Unconscious From Losing So Much Blood   Unconscious  From Losing So Much Blood Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 6:26 pm

Jasmine sighed as Cody walked out. She knew he had to leave also. The last thing she wanted right now was to have one of her good friends attack her or she attack him on the full moon. Jasmine picked up one of the cards from the bedside table and she began to read it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unconscious From Losing So Much Blood   Unconscious  From Losing So Much Blood Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unconscious From Losing So Much Blood
Page 1 of 1