The Magical World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magical World

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Warm Summers Afternoon

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Male Number of posts : 2627
House : The Den
Year : Left
Registration date : 2007-07-25

Character
Name: Remus John Lupin
Health:
A Warm Summers Afternoon Left_bar_bleue15/100A Warm Summers Afternoon Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Order Member

A Warm Summers Afternoon Empty
PostSubject: A Warm Summers Afternoon   A Warm Summers Afternoon Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 8:02 pm

It was a warm summers day at Hogwarts, most of the students were out in the ground, or down by the Great Lake cooling off.

Lupin made his way down carrying a old tatty book. He made his way over to a tree and say down in the shade and removed his cloak.

He leaned against the trunk of the tree and relaxed as a breeze swept through his hair and against his face and he began to read from the old book from the Library.

He looked up to see the clouds coming over towards them in the distance knowing this weather wasn't going to last
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Female Number of posts : 3093
Location : Slytherin Dungeons/Jasmine's Apartment/Wolf Demon Temple
House : Slytherin
Registration date : 2007-07-26

Character
Name: Jasmine Elizabeth Granger
Health:
A Warm Summers Afternoon Left_bar_bleue15/100A Warm Summers Afternoon Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Death Eater/ Wolf Demon

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Summers Afternoon   A Warm Summers Afternoon Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 8:57 pm

Jasmine walks out onto the school grounds to clear her head. She continues to walk down a winding path and she sees Professor Lupin sitting underneath a tree. She walks over to him and says,"May I join you Professor?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Jasmine_Night
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Summers Afternoon   A Warm Summers Afternoon Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 9:01 pm

He looked up as if snapping out a day dream. He put his book down and nodded "Yes of course you may Jasmine."

He looked away from her and over to the great lake watching birds skimming across the water plucking out fish as they did so
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Summers Afternoon   A Warm Summers Afternoon Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 9:04 pm

Jasmine set her purse and her bookbag down and sat next to Professor Lupin. "Why aren't you in the Great Hall enjoying the feast? Are you hungry?"
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Summers Afternoon   A Warm Summers Afternoon Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 9:10 pm

"No I don't like to spoil me appotite.." he said smiling at his personal joke at himself.

"Don't think I knew there was one going on, plus.. been in there all day getting the classroom sorted out after Umbridge gutted it... no idea what I will do with all those cat plates.. dives me mad though, meowing every moment.."
Back to top Go down
Hayley Bones

Hayley Bones

Female Number of posts : 78
Year : 1st year

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Summers Afternoon   A Warm Summers Afternoon Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 10:18 pm

Hayley walked down towards the lake, the cool breeze making her hair dance like little embers. The grass twitched occasionally when a particular strong breeze blew. This was quite welcome on a day like this.
Hayley heaved a sigh as she got closer, she knew she should be doing homework but it was such a nice day and it just seemed wrong to not be outside.
She came to a stop at a near by tree, not noticing the two people already sitting there and looked up at the sky dreamily, she knew that the weather was not to last, but still it was some how relaxing to just gaze up at the sky, with all the different clouds moving that the minds eye always made in to shapes.
She turned round and saw to people already sat by the tree, she must of looked like she was lost or something as her face took a picture of mild surprise.
She blushed slightly, shyness overcame her but she still managed to say some sort of greeting "h-hi".
Back to top Go down
http://www.webstershigh.angus.sch.uk/
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Summers Afternoon   A Warm Summers Afternoon Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 11:18 pm

Jasmine giggled at Lupin's comment about the cat plates,"Why don't you just smash them? I find it's the only way to shut them up." Jasmine laughed again and she glanced at the little girl that just showed up,"Hi. Do you want to join us?"
Back to top Go down
Hayley Bones

Hayley Bones

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Summers Afternoon   A Warm Summers Afternoon Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 11:37 pm

Hayley smiled in relief, she didn't know why but she thought she was going to be yelled at for interrupting there private conversation. She had got used to this over the holidays, her parents always having hushed conversations then stoping as soon as she entered the room.
She smiled naturally at both of them, brightening up her features instantly "love too" she spoke happily as she took her bag off of her shoulders and sat underneath the shade of the tree.
She never recognized this teacher from the great feast, she had saw him after she had been sorted in to Hufflepuff but she was yet to have been in any of his classes yet.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Summers Afternoon   A Warm Summers Afternoon Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 11:43 pm

Jasmine smiled at the girl,"I'm Jasmine by the way. Jasmine Granger. My cousin is Hermione Granger. She's in Gryffindor and I'm in Slytherin. What house are you in?"
Back to top Go down
Hayley Bones

Hayley Bones

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Summers Afternoon   A Warm Summers Afternoon Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 12:08 am

Hayley spoke brightly "I'm Hayley, Hayley Bones, im cousin of Susan Bones who like me is in Hufflepuff" she smiled warmly, she was very fond of her older cousin.
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Summers Afternoon   A Warm Summers Afternoon Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 12:46 am

Lupin put his book in his pocket and slowly got up on to his feet.

"Well I'll leave you lot to it, you might want to head in soon, looks like rains coming, and I'll be seeing you in class I hope."
Back to top Go down
Hayley Bones

Hayley Bones

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Summers Afternoon   A Warm Summers Afternoon Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 2:10 am

Hayley nodded quickly and spoke "Of course I will!"
She was really shy and couldn't handel upsetting anyone, and not turning up for class was not on her list of what to do in the next seven years, besides the fact that she didn't know how forgiving this teacher was.
She then spoke out right "but it is nice to watch the clouds coming together" she spoke in dreamy tones, but none the less she rose up as well the clouds were gathering more strongly and although she was always told getting wet was part of the expeirence she didn't really fancy trudging back up to the school dripping wet.
She pulled her bag back up on to her back "Have homework to finish anyway" she turned to Jasmine and spoke with hopeful tones "talk soon, bye Jasmine" and she smiled as she too began to walk abck up to the castle.
Back to top Go down
Tina Toolan

Tina Toolan

Female Number of posts : 962
House : Ravenclaw
Year : 4th
Registration date : 2007-07-27

Character
Name: Tina Toolan
Health:
A Warm Summers Afternoon Left_bar_bleue99/100A Warm Summers Afternoon Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Deciding..

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Summers Afternoon   A Warm Summers Afternoon Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 3:15 am

Tina came out of the school, waving at Professor Lupin and a Hufflepuff girl she didn't know as she passed them. She was going to go to Professor Hagrid to ask what he knew about thestrals, but then she saw a slytherin girl she recognised as Jasmine Granger. "hi!" Tina said as she stopped in front of the girl.
Back to top Go down
https://thenewmagicalworld.rpg-board.net/Hogwarts-f18.htm
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Summers Afternoon   A Warm Summers Afternoon Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 3:57 am

Jasmine waved goodbye to Haylee and Professor Lupin,"See ya in class Professor. Bye Haylee." She shifted her attention to the Ravenclaw girl from the Great Hall,"Hey Tina. What's up?"
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Summers Afternoon   A Warm Summers Afternoon Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 3:59 am

He turned round as he walked and gave them a slight shy wave

"I hope so, you'll need your wands, no books, just clutter the classroom up."
Back to top Go down
Tina Toolan

Tina Toolan

Character
Health:
A Warm Summers Afternoon Left_bar_bleue99/100A Warm Summers Afternoon Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Summers Afternoon   A Warm Summers Afternoon Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 4:00 am

"Nuthin much...just wandering around..." She said restlessly. Both girls were quiet for a while until Tina turned to Jasmine and said "hey, are you in my Defence Against the Dark Arts class?"
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Summers Afternoon   A Warm Summers Afternoon Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 4:18 am

Jasmine nodded,"Why yes I am. Why do you ask?"
Back to top Go down
Tina Toolan

Tina Toolan

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Summers Afternoon   A Warm Summers Afternoon Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 4:20 am

"Oh just wondering...he's not like a normal teacher is he? The rest are all...teacher-y" Tina said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Summers Afternoon   A Warm Summers Afternoon Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 4:22 am

Jasmine nodded again,"I agree. Professor Lupin seems more like someone's dad than a teacher. Well, there is also Professor Hagrid. He doesn't seem like an ordinary teacher either."
Back to top Go down
Tina Toolan

Tina Toolan

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Summers Afternoon   A Warm Summers Afternoon Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 4:25 am

Tina laughed. "Thays true! But then Hagrid's not like an ordiary anything, is he?? He's nice, though, I like him too..." Tina watched some first years trying to push each other in the lake for a while."What's your favourite subject, Jasmine?" she said, still watching the first years.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Summers Afternoon   A Warm Summers Afternoon Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 4:29 am

Jasmine watched the first years try to push each other into the lake until one fell in and she giggled. She shifted her attention to Tina,"My favorite subject or should I say subjects are Potions and Defense Against the Dark Arts. You?"
Back to top Go down
Tina Toolan

Tina Toolan

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Summers Afternoon   A Warm Summers Afternoon Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 4:32 am

Tina giggled too. "Yeah the same realy - but I realy can't stand Snape. Luckily, he doesn't pay me much attention. And I kinda like Divination, despite being rubbish at it!" She laughed again as the first year emereged, soaking wet, from the lake and began to chase the boy who had pushed her in.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Summers Afternoon   A Warm Summers Afternoon Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 4:37 am

Jasmine shrugged,"Snape is pretty cool. I don't know why he likes to pay alot of attention to me during class. I guess he recognizes my talents. I can't stand Divination, Trealawny annoys the crap out of me."
Back to top Go down
Tina Toolan

Tina Toolan

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Summers Afternoon   A Warm Summers Afternoon Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 4:41 am

Tina looked away."No offence, but your in Slytherin. You know Snape favours the Slytherins. But yeah, Trelawney she's about as intelligent as a brick." Tina didn't want to make an enemy so early in the year so she smiled as politely as she could at Jasmine.Smile
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Summers Afternoon   A Warm Summers Afternoon Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 4:49 am

Jasmine didn't want to make any enemies so early either, so she smiled at Tina back:) and she shrugs,"Well, I noticed that Snape kind of pays more attention to me than most of the Slytherins in my class. For some reason he always likes to brag about my work, saying it's the way it should be done."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Summers Afternoon   A Warm Summers Afternoon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Warm Summers Afternoon
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next