The Magical World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magical World

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Walking Around London

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cody

Cody

Female Number of posts : 1273
House : order
Year : fifth year
Registration date : 2007-07-26

Character
Name:
Health:
Walking Around London Left_bar_bleue0/0Walking Around London Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

Walking Around London Empty
PostSubject: Walking Around London   Walking Around London Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 6:05 pm

Cody has left the Masion and now was in the city of London,he was walking around with his hands in his pockets,and was thinking about everything,what his father has said to him and also what Teddy has said too.

Cody stoped and then looked to the river and then said" I can not count on my father too much,or he will get mad and stressed out, I been really supid. I should of listing to my father and i should stick to my actions. From now on I am not going to go near Jasmine ever again,and I really should go back to hogwarts!,But I can not face anyone I am so confussed I wish someone help me out!"
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Female Number of posts : 3093
Location : Slytherin Dungeons/Jasmine's Apartment/Wolf Demon Temple
House : Slytherin

Character
Name: Jasmine Elizabeth Granger
Health:
Walking Around London Left_bar_bleue15/100Walking Around London Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Death Eater/ Wolf Demon

PostSubject: Re: Walking Around London   Walking Around London Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 7:03 pm

After leaving the Gryffindor Mansion, Jasmine decided to go to London and walk around for a few minutes. She was still worried about Harriate's condition and she wondered how she would get her memory back. Jasmine decided the next time she sees Remus, she would apologize and be honest with him about what's going on. She continued to walk down London deep in her thoughts, hoping that she would bump into Draco or Cody there. Jasmine walked thinking about Draco, Cody, and Harriate's condition until she sees Cody up ahead. She walked up to Cody with a smile on her face,"Hey Cody. What's up?" she hugged him tight.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Jasmine_Night
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Walking Around London Left_bar_bleue0/0Walking Around London Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Walking Around London   Walking Around London Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 7:22 pm

Cody felt someone hugging him he looked and then saw it was Jasmine and then said"Oh hey Jasmine!"he looked down at the river again.he was looking at the ducks what was swimming around.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:
Walking Around London Left_bar_bleue15/100Walking Around London Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)

PostSubject: Re: Walking Around London   Walking Around London Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 7:27 pm

Jasmine stopped hugging Cody and she sat next to him still smiling,"Still upset, huh? Listen, the next time I see your father, I will apologize and explain everything to him. You know about my secret mission and sneaking Harriate out of the Riddle Manor. Tell you what, we'll both apologize to him. How does that sound?" she asked politely and kindly.
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Walking Around London   Walking Around London Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 7:30 pm

Cody looked and then said"that won't work I ready tried that about like 100 times!"he looked and then sat down on the grass and felt tears coming down his cheeks and then said"I shouldn't been born,if he didnt want me!"he looked at the river and wished he could done something or do something to make all these feelings inside of him go away
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Walking Around London   Walking Around London Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 7:32 pm

Jasmine looked at the river and she watched the ducks swimming and she sighed,"Maybe we should both wait until he cools off. Your dad does want you. Heck, if he didn't love you, he wouldn't be trying to break us apart."
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Walking Around London   Walking Around London Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 7:37 pm

Cody looked and then said"I haven't slept well,due to all the things of what my father said to me and teddy too, I am not sure anymore Jasmine!".

He layed down on the grass and then looked at the sky and was thinking
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Walking Around London   Walking Around London Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 7:41 pm

Jasmine looked at Cody and back at the river, not sure of what to say to him next. She needed to do something to take her mind off of the drama that was happening and she needed to help Cody too. Then a brilliant idea came to mind. Jasmine looked back at Cody and said,"Hey Cody. Do you want to go have some fun to take your mind off of all of this?"
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Walking Around London   Walking Around London Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 7:44 pm

Cody looked at Jasmine and then said"What kind of fun you got planing,I rather drink butterbear or something stong to get it of my mind!"
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Walking Around London   Walking Around London Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 7:46 pm

Jasmine laughed,"Well, the kind of fun that I have in mind is something I haven't done in a while. Have you ever heard of clubbing?"
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Walking Around London   Walking Around London Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 7:47 pm

Cody looked and then sat up and then said"Where teens go and dance all night and get drunk and after usely get killed or worse yeah i heard of it!"he looked and then said"I read the newspapers and books about clubbin!
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Walking Around London   Walking Around London Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 7:51 pm

Jasmine looked at Cody surprised,"Oh my god, Cody. I thought that you wouldn't know what that was, well on the account the most teen witches and wizards don't know what clubbin' is. Cody, I confess that I'm a bit of a party girl. I haven't been clubbin' since I first moved here. I swear if we do, we won't get drunk or do drugs or anything but, we will dance. Dancing is one of the things that usually helps me deal with stress."
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Walking Around London   Walking Around London Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 7:54 pm

Cody looked at Jasmine and then turned away and then said"I read alot of muggle newspapers but the thing is, I I can't dance!"he looked and turned red slightly.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Walking Around London   Walking Around London Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 7:56 pm

Jasmine stood up and she smiled,"That's okay. Most people who go clubbin' can't dance anyway and there will mostly be muggles who don't know who or what we are. You have nothing to worry about."
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Walking Around London   Walking Around London Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 7:57 pm

Cody looked and then nodded he looked and then stood up and then said"I hope it will work for me!"he looked and then said"Show the way then Jasmine!"
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Walking Around London   Walking Around London Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 8:00 pm

Jasmine smiled and nodded,"Okay. Try to keep up." She turned around with her long black cloak flowing around her as she walked.

((OOC: I'm going to make a new thread))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walking Around London   Walking Around London Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Walking Around London
Page 1 of 1