The Magical World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magical World

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Werewolf In London

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Male Number of posts : 2627
House : The Den
Year : Left
Registration date : 2007-07-25

Character
Name: Remus John Lupin
Health:
A Werewolf In London Left_bar_bleue15/100A Werewolf In London Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Order Member

A Werewolf In London Empty
PostSubject: A Werewolf In London   A Werewolf In London Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 3:27 am

Lupin had gone from the ground to the HQ and left wiithout warning. Taking what Muggle money get could get and getting some muggle cloths from the HQ.

He looked less shaggy and shabby, but was still pale and ill looking as he made his way throught the narrow side street of London.

He brushed passed muggles as he went, it seemed off than here, he might have not looked all that differen from them, but no one seemed to know what he was... class didn't seem to matter either, from as far he could see. He actually smiled as he carried what belongings he had. He didn't have much muggle money either, but his mind seem relaxed and calm.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Female Number of posts : 3093
Location : Slytherin Dungeons/Jasmine's Apartment/Wolf Demon Temple
House : Slytherin
Registration date : 2007-07-26

Character
Name: Jasmine Elizabeth Granger
Health:
A Werewolf In London Left_bar_bleue15/100A Werewolf In London Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Death Eater/ Wolf Demon

PostSubject: Re: A Werewolf In London   A Werewolf In London Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 4:16 am

Jasmine walked down the narrow street in the middle of London. She was going out shopping for clothes and CDs anyway so, she had taken what little muggle money she had left at home with her. Jasmine walked down the street singing Evanescence's 'My Immortal'. Her lovely singing voice could be heard up and down the street. She continued walking until she saw someone familiar. Jasmine walked up to him,"Professor Lupin??? What are you doing down here???"
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Jasmine_Night
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A Werewolf In London   A Werewolf In London Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 4:19 am

"What? he said turning round slowly to look at her. "Hello Jasmine.. just erm.." he looked round and then back to her "..well for, research.." he lied and he knew it wasn't very a good one either.
"what are you doing here and I'm suprised you knew it was me.." he said pulling his back pack up as it slowly slipped out
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A Werewolf In London   A Werewolf In London Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 4:27 am

Jasmine smiled and giggled,"I live here. Well, not during the school year but, you know what I mean. I'm just doing some shopping. I knew it was you by the scars on your face. No offense Professor but, you don't blend in well with the muggles."
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A Werewolf In London   A Werewolf In London Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 4:31 am

Lupin raised a eyebrow at the moment ".. thought I did a good job actually... no ones else has said anything." he muttered "And yes I know what you mean, lots live here from Hogwarts, just having a look round, get a place to stay, and please reframe from calling me, Professor, if you hadn't gathered, after last night I could't stay after what happened.. let alone the wizarding world, ministry will be after me by now.."
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A Werewolf In London   A Werewolf In London Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 4:35 am

Jasmine looked at Lupin shocked,"What????? Who blabbed??? I know I didn't say anything. You didn't attack me. Are you going to be arrested??? Who's going to teach Defense Against the Dark Arts now??? Will it be Professor Snape?? They can't kick you out. You're not the only werewolf at Hogwarts."
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A Werewolf In London   A Werewolf In London Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 4:40 am

"I know but he's harmless.. well less dangerous than me and he never bit or hurt any one, plus I was unsafe and should have been more carefull and I didn't get kicked out.. well I kicked myself out, never should have came back, wasn't meant to even be there... I don't know who will stand it and Snape mind stand in for a short time, better than nothing.." he then paused "..Not sure and a new werewolf has to be reported to the ministry, the law, so it's one ones fault, and I have no idea what will happen, specially if I'm caught here.. muggles and werewolfs won't mix to well... just have to find somewhere and hide low.."
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A Werewolf In London   A Werewolf In London Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 4:45 am

Jasmine thought to herself for a minute and then an idea came to mind,"You could hide out in my apartment if you want. As long as you don't destroy anything, it's fine with me." Jasmine looked at Lupin curiously about what he said about reporting werewolves to ministry,"Do people like me. You know, who are part demon have to be registered at the ministry?"
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A Werewolf In London   A Werewolf In London Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 4:48 am

"Don#t think they know a great deal about them actually.. well long as you are, tame they give you a bit of space.. if you break it well..doesn't matter." he then remembered what she said about the appartment "..I'll be fine, won't be safe, might be ministry around here and could track it down, thank you for the offer though Jasmine."
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A Werewolf In London   A Werewolf In London Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 4:53 am

Jasmine nodded,"You're welcome sir." Jasmine shook her head. The only teacher that she called 'sir' was Snape and she wasn't going to call anyone else that. She shook her head again,"I seriously doubt that they will send you to Azkaban. You couldn't help it. Heck, I can't help my urges when I'm in my wolf demon form." A lingering question went through her mind,"Are there werewolves in Azkaban?" Jasmine asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A Werewolf In London   A Werewolf In London Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 4:55 am

"Ones they can trapped who have and enjoy killing muggles and children." he said bluntly "Or ones that are dangerous."
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A Werewolf In London   A Werewolf In London Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 4:58 am

"Ones like Fenrir Greyback?" Jasmine asked. "I hear that he is dangerous and he can't be tamed."
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A Werewolf In London   A Werewolf In London Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 4:59 am

"He likes biting children, raising them up to be killers or just killed and ate them for fun, he was the one who bit me."
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A Werewolf In London   A Werewolf In London Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 5:01 am

Jasmine gave Lupin a shocked look,"So, you weren't always a werewolf??? How old were you??? Why did he bite you???"
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A Werewolf In London   A Werewolf In London Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 5:06 am

"Not long before I went to Hogwarts, so no wasn't aways one.. didn't get these scars from being clumsy either" he said with a weak smile " and he bit me because my father insulted him."
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A Werewolf In London   A Werewolf In London Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 5:08 am

Jasmine gave Lupin a sorrowful look,"Did he mean to bite your father instead?"
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A Werewolf In London   A Werewolf In London Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 8:15 am

Lupin shrugged "Doesn't really matter, more than likely me, just to make everyones life hell, but like I said, doesn't matter and I need to be heading off." he said turning away and walking down the shreet
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A Werewolf In London   A Werewolf In London Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 2:47 pm

Jasmine felt so terrible about the night before as Lupin walked down the street. He wasn't the only one who attacked someone last night. Jasmine remembered attacking Charley and Tonks when she was in her wolf demon form. If anyone was going to go to Azkaban, it would most definately had to be her. It's not like she didn't spend a year in there already for killing her exboyfriend.
Back to top Go down
Nymphado
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Werewolf In London   A Werewolf In London Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 5:13 pm

Tonks wanted to get away from the wizarding world. She collected muggle money from HQ and a change of clothes, and quickly left in case any of the others came back and started asking questions. Tonks walked down London, not really paying attention to where she was going, she saw a bench in the middle of all the shops and pubs and sat down. She had changed her hair to light shade of blonde as pink may attrack unwanted attention.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A Werewolf In London   A Werewolf In London Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 5:22 pm

Jasmine turned around and walked down the street. She felt so bad about what had happened to Professor Lupin. She really wanted to make it up to him. So deep in her thoughts, Jasmine continues to walk until she bumbs into some blonde woman sitting on a bench. Jasmine fell to her knees,"Oh sorry maam. I wasn't watching where I was go......." Jasmine's sentance was cut off when she looked at the woman. She recognized her instantly,"Tonks!!!!???? Is that you???? What are you doing in the middle of muggle London???"
Back to top Go down
Nymphado
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Werewolf In London   A Werewolf In London Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 5:25 pm

Tonks turned surprised to see a witch in London.

"Jasmine!!!" she said smiling. "I never expected to see anyone here..... I just wanted to get away from the wizarding world and try and figure out how things are going to carry on now." she looked sad and confused.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A Werewolf In London   A Werewolf In London Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 6:01 pm

Jasmine giggled,"Surprised to see me here, huh??? I live here. Well, not during the school year but, you know what I mean. I was just out doing some shopping for cloths and CDs and hopefully I have enough money to get Draco, Annie, Pansy, and Harriate something." Jasmine just noticed that Tonks' hair was blonde instead of Pink,"Wow, how did you change your hair color so fast?"
Back to top Go down
Nymphado
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Werewolf In London   A Werewolf In London Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 6:07 pm

Tonks laughed. "That's nice getting them something". Tonks smiled. "I'm a Metamorphmagus, I can change my appearance at will"
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A Werewolf In London   A Werewolf In London Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 6:12 pm

Jasmine's eyes widened,"Wow!!!!! Really????? I never met a metamorphmagus before. They are really, really rare. Are there alot of them in your family?"
Back to top Go down
Nymphado
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Werewolf In London   A Werewolf In London Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 6:19 pm

Tonks laughed again. "There are a lot of people in my family but none are metamorphmagus apart from my mum."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Werewolf In London   A Werewolf In London Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Werewolf In London
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next