The Magical World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magical World

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

From The Darkness And Into The Light

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Male Number of posts : 2627
House : The Den
Year : Left
Registration date : 2007-07-25

Character
Name: Remus John Lupin
Health:
From The Darkness And Into The Light - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue15/100From The Darkness And Into The Light - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Order Member

From The Darkness And Into The Light - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From The Darkness And Into The Light   From The Darkness And Into The Light - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 12:01 am

"Then what is all this about you feeling ignored, again, and I am glad you did help her, but you shouldn't risk you life, Pandora or Albus could have delt with it I don't want you dead because of that beast."
ooc/sorry was setting up the Halloween Ball, in The Great Hall\ooc
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Female Number of posts : 1273
House : order
Year : fifth year
Registration date : 2007-07-26

Character
Name:
Health:
From The Darkness And Into The Light - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0From The Darkness And Into The Light - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: From The Darkness And Into The Light   From The Darkness And Into The Light - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 12:06 am

Cody looked and then said"She is with him she was hanging around with Greyback and Harriate told me not to tell you due that he wants you,so he is using harriate to get to you!"he looked at his father and said"I am not igoring you i do not hae you anymore!"He looked and turned and was going to transform into his wolf form to go and find Jasmine
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:
From The Darkness And Into The Light - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue15/100From The Darkness And Into The Light - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)

PostSubject: Re: From The Darkness And Into The Light   From The Darkness And Into The Light - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 12:09 am

"No I said ,you think *I* and ignoring you..and Harriate is with Greyback..so why would he hurt her?"
He said getting confused to what his son was trying to tell him. He head was spinning and thumping.
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
From The Darkness And Into The Light - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0From The Darkness And Into The Light - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: From The Darkness And Into The Light   From The Darkness And Into The Light - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 12:14 am

Cody looked and then said"I am not sure too,but he draged her off to his den!"He looked at his father and then said"I am going to find Jasmine to see if she is alright,I over heard your yells at her!"
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: From The Darkness And Into The Light   From The Darkness And Into The Light - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 12:17 am

"I TOLD YOU! YOU ARE NOT HAVING ANYTHING TO DO WITH THAT DEATH EATER!"
He shouted at him, not in anger, but more that he didn't want his son hurt because of her
"SHE NEARLY KILLED THE FAMILY, AND SHE WAS GOING TO KILL ME NOT 10 MINUTES AGO!!!"
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: From The Darkness And Into The Light   From The Darkness And Into The Light - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 12:19 am

Cody stood there and heard his fathers words going into his ears and then looked down he wanted to make sure Jasmine was alright but he could not move,he could not understand the feeling inside of him.

Cody looked and then sighed said nothing back
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: From The Darkness And Into The Light   From The Darkness And Into The Light - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 12:23 am

"I don't know where I am going and I don't care just away from here and you are coming with me."
He said limping over to him and grabbing his arm yanking him as he walked over the London bridge with some difficultly
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: From The Darkness And Into The Light   From The Darkness And Into The Light - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 12:25 am

Cody felt his farther grabbing his arm and got pulled along and then he turned to walk foward instead of backwards and then said"want to lean on me and we can got back to the cottege for you to heal!"
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Admin
Admin
Pandora Gryffindor

Female Number of posts : 519
House : Gryffindor
Year : Headmistress/Potions Prof./Order Member
Registration date : 2007-07-27

Character
Name: Pandora Gryffindor
Health:
From The Darkness And Into The Light - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100From The Darkness And Into The Light - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Order

PostSubject: Re: From The Darkness And Into The Light   From The Darkness And Into The Light - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 2:13 am

Pandora looked up from the ground. She had slumped down on a square stone resting. Letting the others say their hello's to Remus. All she wanted was to take Remus home and take care of his injuries. Plus she just wanted some time alone with him. She missed him so much.
"Are you not staying at Godrics Hollow with me", she asked confussed?
She wondered why he would say he didn't know where he was going to stay. Had he forgot or changed his mind about what he had told her.
Harriate is at my house now. I almost forgot with the excitement of things. I have been healing her. Greyback almost killed her. I had to have help saving her life. Her injuries were so severe.
Back to top Go down
https://thenewmagicalworld.rpg-board.net
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: From The Darkness And Into The Light   From The Darkness And Into The Light - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 2:27 am

He looked back round to Pandora stopping.
"I hate him!"
he said squeezing Cody's arm
"If he was right here I swear I'd rip him to pieces, they wanted me! they got me! so why use him to get to me! aways getting hurt or caught! no bloody use to anyone not even a good father, waste of bloody space, they should take me and be done with it, better that than more of you getting hurt! I can't go there if she is there, had too many aguments and I don't know where we stand, heads a mess!"
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Admin
Admin
Pandora Gryffindor

Character
Health:
From The Darkness And Into The Light - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100From The Darkness And Into The Light - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: From The Darkness And Into The Light   From The Darkness And Into The Light - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 2:44 am

"She's not able to argue or fight. She's just now out of coma. She stays asleep most of the time. She doesn't have enough strength to hardly speak much less sit up."
"If you perfer to be somewhere else then thats fine too", she said getting up and walking to the edge of the bridge looking over.
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: From The Darkness And Into The Light   From The Darkness And Into The Light - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 2:49 am

"I don't know just want to get away from this place!"
He let go of Cody and looked at them both before looking back to the buildings feeling the hairs on the back of his neck rising and a sick warm feeling building in his stomach
"Can we go?"
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Admin
Admin
Pandora Gryffindor

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: From The Darkness And Into The Light   From The Darkness And Into The Light - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 2:57 am

"Yes, I was ready to go along time ago. Where do you want me to take you", she asked walking back to him?
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: From The Darkness And Into The Light   From The Darkness And Into The Light - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 5:12 pm

Cody looked at his father and the steped away and then looked at Pandora,He turned away and then looked around he tighten his fists up and felt anger was building up inside of him,He walked slightly away from his father and Pandora and felt he wanted to fight Greyback
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: From The Darkness And Into The Light   From The Darkness And Into The Light - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 6:02 pm

"Fine I'll go with you Pandora, Mansion I guess, just need to get out and get settled for sometime a least, can't think straight right now, going mad!"
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: From The Darkness And Into The Light   From The Darkness And Into The Light - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 6:05 pm

Cody over heard his father saying that he is going to go back with Pandora.Cody looked and began to think what he is going to do,go back to the masion with his father and Pandora.Or go somewhere and find Greyback
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Male Number of posts : 2043
House : Order, Gryffindor
Year : end of 5th going into 6th

Character
Name: Harry James Potter
Health:
From The Darkness And Into The Light - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue75/100From The Darkness And Into The Light - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (75/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Order, D.A- leader

PostSubject: Re: From The Darkness And Into The Light   From The Darkness And Into The Light - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 10:32 pm

Harry followed as they walked then stopped as they stopped he watched silent as they all talked he had no idea what to say then turning to Pandora he asked "should i go back to hogwarts and tell the others Lupin's okay? or..what would you like me to do?" he wanted to be somewhat helpful in the situation.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/DanieljRadcliffe
Pandora Gryffindor
Admin
Admin
Pandora Gryffindor

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: From The Darkness And Into The Light   From The Darkness And Into The Light - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 6:31 pm

"She smiled to Remus. I'll make sure you get some rest without being bothered."

"Yes Harry that would be helpful...thank you. Also, if you see Albus. Tell him to come to my house, we have alot to talk about", she said with a smile od gratitude to Harry.

"Lets be off then. Been out in the cold far to long as it is."

With that said, she took Remus's hand and disapparated to Godrics Hollow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From The Darkness And Into The Light   From The Darkness And Into The Light - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

From The Darkness And Into The Light
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3