The Magical World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magical World

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

From The Darkness And Into The Light

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Male Number of posts : 2627
House : The Den
Year : Left
Registration date : 2007-07-25

Character
Name: Remus John Lupin
Health:
From The Darkness And Into The Light - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue15/100From The Darkness And Into The Light - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Order Member

From The Darkness And Into The Light - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From The Darkness And Into The Light   From The Darkness And Into The Light - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 9:27 pm

"I DO WHAT I CAN FOR HIM! I NEVER KNEW OF HIM A YEAR BACK, I AM HERE FOR HIM AND HE SHOULD KNOW THAT BY NOW! I HAVE BEEN LOCKED UP AND TREATED LIKE A ANIMAL FOR THREE WEEKS BECAUSE OF YOU LOT, YOU DEATH EATERS, SO DON'T YOU DARE TELL ME I IGNORE HIM YOU!!...."
He wanted to strangle her, and he was seeing red, the last three weeks had been a living hell and none of them knew what he'd been through or why he was even released...
"YOU HURT ME OR HER AND I WILL SEE YOU LOCKED UP!"
he said walking forward
"GO ON!"
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Admin
Admin
Pandora Gryffindor

Female Number of posts : 519
House : Gryffindor
Year : Headmistress/Potions Prof./Order Member
Registration date : 2007-07-27

Character
Name: Pandora Gryffindor
Health:
From The Darkness And Into The Light - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100From The Darkness And Into The Light - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Order

PostSubject: Re: From The Darkness And Into The Light   From The Darkness And Into The Light - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 9:28 pm

Pandora pointed her wand at Jasmine.

"You'll be making a horrible mistake if you think you can take me", she said angerly at Jasmine.

"You don't want to spend the rest of your days in Azkaban do you?"

"Accio Remus's wand", she said quickly retrieving his wand and tossing it to him as she kept her eye on Jasmine.
Back to top Go down
https://thenewmagicalworld.rpg-board.net
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Female Number of posts : 3093
Location : Slytherin Dungeons/Jasmine's Apartment/Wolf Demon Temple
House : Slytherin
Registration date : 2007-07-26

Character
Name: Jasmine Elizabeth Granger
Health:
From The Darkness And Into The Light - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue15/100From The Darkness And Into The Light - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Death Eater/ Wolf Demon

PostSubject: Re: From The Darkness And Into The Light   From The Darkness And Into The Light - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 9:30 pm

Jasmine took at step back with flashbacks of her exboyfriend beating and torturing her flashing before her eyes. Her hand began to shake and she almost dropped her wand. She looked at Remus in fear with those flashbacks flashing through her mind,"Stay away from me. Stay away from me!!!!! Don't kill me!!!!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Jasmine_Night
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: From The Darkness And Into The Light   From The Darkness And Into The Light - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 9:33 pm

"I am not going to kill you, if anything you are the one who will kill us, and this is not the place to be pointing wands! muggles are around, or has, no one opened their eyes?"
He said taking his and putting it away before turning away and leaving them, makking his way down the darkened street
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Admin
Admin
Pandora Gryffindor

Character
Health:
From The Darkness And Into The Light - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100From The Darkness And Into The Light - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: From The Darkness And Into The Light   From The Darkness And Into The Light - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 9:33 pm

"Jasmine we are the good people, we don't kill unless it is to protect ourselves or those we love."

"Go Home now!"

" Or I will send someone to come get you.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: From The Darkness And Into The Light   From The Darkness And Into The Light - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 9:37 pm

Jasmine shoved her wand back into her robes and she looked at Pandora and Remus in fear. She gulped and said with a shakey voice,"I would never harm anyone either. Unless, my life was in danger or if someone was hurting my friends, family, or my lover. I'm so sorry for upsetting Remus. I was only trying to help him and then he goes off accusing me of a crime that I didn't commit. Honest."
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Male Number of posts : 2043
House : Order, Gryffindor
Year : end of 5th going into 6th

Character
Name: Harry James Potter
Health:
From The Darkness And Into The Light - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue75/100From The Darkness And Into The Light - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (75/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Order, D.A- leader

PostSubject: Re: From The Darkness And Into The Light   From The Darkness And Into The Light - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 9:46 pm

Harry out of breath and panting was still trailing after Pandora he stopped a few times as a stich in his side begun to throb taking a deep breath Harry broke of in a run again after Pandora till he begun to slow as he noticed 3 figures one was Pandora for a fact but he couldn't quite make out who the other two where, slowing to a walk his breath was ragged and fast, he tried to regain his breath then he stopped yet again as he saw wands being pointed he watched for a while as his breathing begun to regulate.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/DanieljRadcliffe
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: From The Darkness And Into The Light   From The Darkness And Into The Light - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 9:49 pm

Remus just walked from the scene being through enough without being insulted in the first 5 minutes of being released. His mind was too clouded to feel happy about seeing Pandora, and now Harry who's just showed up, he just wanted out of the god forsaken places.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Admin
Admin
Pandora Gryffindor

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: From The Darkness And Into The Light   From The Darkness And Into The Light - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 9:53 pm

She had forgot about Harry and looked around for him.

Seeing he had found them she turned back to Jasmine.

"Well it's over now. Just return home. I need to see to Remus. I'm sure he could use some medical attention."

"Good night Jasmine", she said and turned walking after Remus.

"Remus I have walked more here lately than in my whole life. Please wait up, my legs are killing me", she said walking toward him
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: From The Darkness And Into The Light   From The Darkness And Into The Light - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 9:55 pm

Jasmine smiled weakly at Pandora and nodded,"Good night Professor." Not noticing that Harry arrived, Jasmine disapparted into the night feeling angry and bitter at Remus again.
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: From The Darkness And Into The Light   From The Darkness And Into The Light - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 9:58 pm

He looked round and rubbed his neck and stopped
"I wasn't walking fast.. just away from her, I can't take it, not now...I'll kill her swear I could have then... drive me insane!"
He said then looking foward again to start walking again, limping a little from being chained up by his ancles.
"..What have I missed.."
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Character
Health:
From The Darkness And Into The Light - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue75/100From The Darkness And Into The Light - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (75/100)

PostSubject: Re: From The Darkness And Into The Light   From The Darkness And Into The Light - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 10:09 pm

then Harry was stunned into slight shock, Had he heard right? was that Lupins voice? after all theses weeks could it be him? Harry frowned and decided to follow them and find out for himself
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Admin
Admin
Pandora Gryffindor

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: From The Darkness And Into The Light   From The Darkness And Into The Light - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 10:13 pm

"Nothing really, she said walking next to him. We have been searching for you since you went down in the river."

"We need to find a place so I can look you over", she said not wanting him to keep walking if he was in pain.
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: From The Darkness And Into The Light   From The Darkness And Into The Light - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 10:15 pm

"No I'm fine, always getting beat up, you worry enough, I can cope, coped with enough, this is nothing, sick of it."
He said as he stopped by the wall of the bridge to take a rest.
As he looked round to Pandora he saw someone else there, Harry's glasses could be be seen in the moon light
"..Hello Harry, glad you made it out alright.. Ron and Ginny well?"
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: From The Darkness And Into The Light   From The Darkness And Into The Light - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 10:20 pm

harry drew close and his face for the first time in a while lit up "Mooney?" Harry called him by his mauraders name out of sheer joy "your..your okay.." when Harry reached him he then hugged him "so glad your okay..and back..can't belive it..wow...are you okay? well i mean you wouldn't be..but then you are..if you know what i mean" Harry said as he pulled away from Lupin hoping he didn't hurt him to much he then realised he was almost babberling
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: From The Darkness And Into The Light   From The Darkness And Into The Light - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 10:30 pm

He winced as Harry hugged him, but smiled a little
"..Not sure what you said, but it's good to see you too, just glad you are alright, and I take it the others are too..just alright."
He said then stepping back to the wall to get some air from them,feeling a little enclosed, and not all too happy about it, the feeling.
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Female Number of posts : 1273
House : order
Year : fifth year

Character
Name:
Health:
From The Darkness And Into The Light - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0From The Darkness And Into The Light - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: From The Darkness And Into The Light   From The Darkness And Into The Light - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 11:21 pm

Meanwhile Cody was in his wolf form and saw Paradora and his father talking,He looked and then began to walk away and saw jasmine walking away
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: From The Darkness And Into The Light   From The Darkness And Into The Light - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 11:23 pm

Harry nodded "yeah the others are fine..you know them but one thing is for sure it's really good to have you back and i can ensure you, you have been missed by praticually everyone.." he then smiled slightly
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
From The Darkness And Into The Light - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0From The Darkness And Into The Light - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: From The Darkness And Into The Light   From The Darkness And Into The Light - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 11:27 pm

Cody looked at his father and then began to think and he turned away hoping his father won't see his scare
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: From The Darkness And Into The Light   From The Darkness And Into The Light - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 11:27 pm

"A part from, Teddy, Jasmine and Cody by the sound of things, Don't care if Jasmine does or not."
He said bitterly, but then caught eye on something in the shadows, heading after Jasmine, he could see the silhouette in the moon light, of a large dog.
He could tell it was Cody a mile off
"Cody!"
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: From The Darkness And Into The Light   From The Darkness And Into The Light - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 11:30 pm

Cody stoped and then looked and then walked over out of the shadow and looked at his father and had a scare on his left face.
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: From The Darkness And Into The Light   From The Darkness And Into The Light - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 11:33 pm

"What is this about me ignoring you.."
He said sounding more upset than cross.
"Jasmine told me and that she had to protect you from me... what did she mean by that, I am here for you and have made it clear, many of times I am.. and I would never hurt you..."
He then noticed his cut
"..What happened.."
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: From The Darkness And Into The Light   From The Darkness And Into The Light - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 11:38 pm

Cody heard what his father said he looked at him and then looked at Pandora and then looked down and transformed back into his human form and then said"i see you have been talking to Jasmine,and this cut its nothing! its just a little fight i had with greyback!"he looked at his father and looked away.
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: From The Darkness And Into The Light   From The Darkness And Into The Light - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 11:46 pm

"Why were you near him? and she ran into me and I bet she was the one who wanted me dead.. she just turned up as I was kicked out, I warned you what she was like.. a death eater! dangerous, I don't want to going near her."
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: From The Darkness And Into The Light   From The Darkness And Into The Light - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 11:49 pm

Cody looked at his father and then said"It wasn't Jasmine's fault,you won't belive me if i told you,I was right about finding you! that you will yell at me cause of Jasmine.I got this scare due that i tried to save Harriate's life!"he looked and then sighed.

Cody looked and then said"when i heard that you was missing I was really extremely worried about you!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From The Darkness And Into The Light   From The Darkness And Into The Light - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

From The Darkness And Into The Light
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next