The Magical World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magical World

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cody and Teddy's house

Go down 
+5
Pandora Gryffindor
Remus John Lupin
Tina Toolan
Cody
Teddy Lupin
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Teddy Lupin

Teddy Lupin

Male Number of posts : 1359
Year : finished
Registration date : 2007-07-28

Character
Name: Teddy
Health:
Cody and Teddy's house - Page 23 Left_bar_bleue97/100Cody and Teddy's house - Page 23 Empty_bar_bleue  (97/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Son of Order Members

Cody and Teddy's house - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cody and Teddy's house   Cody and Teddy's house - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 6:00 pm

Teddy just looked at him "Guess that makes three of us,We are all leaving here. Im going back,and Tinas going to school."
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Male Number of posts : 2627
House : The Den
Year : Left
Registration date : 2007-07-25

Character
Name: Remus John Lupin
Health:
Cody and Teddy's house - Page 23 Left_bar_bleue15/100Cody and Teddy's house - Page 23 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Order Member

PostSubject: Re: Cody and Teddy's house   Cody and Teddy's house - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 6:01 pm

"You can't leave!" he said appearing again "I can only go to some places, that meant a lot to me.. I'll be a lone and it was never your fault, just happens, I'm still, here and will be for a while, please don't leave.."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Lupin

Teddy Lupin

Character
Health:
Cody and Teddy's house - Page 23 Left_bar_bleue97/100Cody and Teddy's house - Page 23 Empty_bar_bleue  (97/100)

PostSubject: Re: Cody and Teddy's house   Cody and Teddy's house - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 6:06 pm

Teddy jumped and stared in shock "But..It cant be..." he said too lost for words. He couldnt believe it.
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Female Number of posts : 1273
House : order
Year : fifth year
Registration date : 2007-07-26

Character
Name:
Health:
Cody and Teddy's house - Page 23 Left_bar_bleue0/0Cody and Teddy's house - Page 23 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Cody and Teddy's house   Cody and Teddy's house - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 6:09 pm

Cody did not turn to face his father he looked at teddy and saw that he was shocked for words,Cody looked down and then said nothing and then said"I am a pure orphan now,if teddy goes back to his own time i will have no one,I wished we can go back in time and save you!",Cody felt anger rising up again,and looked down to the floor with tears rolling down his cheeks
Back to top Go down
Teddy Lupin

Teddy Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Cody and Teddy's house   Cody and Teddy's house - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 6:16 pm

"Cody you were doing fine before you met either one of us. I dont belong here. I came back to see my parents,got no reason to stay."
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:
Cody and Teddy's house - Page 23 Left_bar_bleue15/100Cody and Teddy's house - Page 23 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)

PostSubject: Re: Cody and Teddy's house   Cody and Teddy's house - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 6:18 pm

"I'm saying the truth, was no ones fault but my own, for caring about everyone too much, by the sounds of it. Teddy I forgive you for shouting at me, you have every right. Please do't leave.. you're still young and have a lot to happen, things might happen, good things here, I want to see you all Happy.." he said looking down
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Cody and Teddy's house - Page 23 Left_bar_bleue0/0Cody and Teddy's house - Page 23 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Cody and Teddy's house   Cody and Teddy's house - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 6:20 pm

Cody looked and heard his father talking with teddy and then sighed and walked out of the kitchen and headed down the path and then sat in front of the grave of his mothers and then said nothing and began to think,Cody looked and then said"Why did you have to die mum and now dad has gone!"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Lupin

Teddy Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Cody and Teddy's house   Cody and Teddy's house - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 6:22 pm

"Nothing else good is going to happen.Theres nothing to look forward to but dark times. I dont belong here anymore,got no reason to stay." he said looking down
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

Female Number of posts : 1706
House : Slytherin
Year : 7th

Character
Name: Harriate Riddle
Health:
Cody and Teddy's house - Page 23 Left_bar_bleue60/100Cody and Teddy's house - Page 23 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Confused

PostSubject: Re: Cody and Teddy's house   Cody and Teddy's house - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 6:23 pm

Harriate was on her way to Cody and Teddys house remember the address from when Teddy had mentioned it in the forest. She saw Cody up ahead before freezing and taking a deep breath. She needed his help. She stepped out from behind the tree behind Cody.
'hello Cody..listen..before you curse me i need your help.'
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/Silver-Serpent
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Cody and Teddy's house   Cody and Teddy's house - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 6:25 pm

Cody looked and then said"why do you want my help murder!"he looked and then carried on walking and looked at his mother's grave,Cody looked and then said"I do not how I can forgive you for killing my father and now you want my help! so you can betraye us again!"
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Cody and Teddy's house   Cody and Teddy's house - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 6:26 pm

"But the war we are bound to win, you said I died in the war.. or I know I was, it makes no difference if it happened a little sooner, does it, please you have to stay Teddy.." he said putting a cold icy hand on his shoulder
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

Character
Health:
Cody and Teddy's house - Page 23 Left_bar_bleue60/100Cody and Teddy's house - Page 23 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

PostSubject: Re: Cody and Teddy's house   Cody and Teddy's house - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 6:27 pm

Harriate sighed and closed her eyes briefly before opening them again and looking at Cody.
'Fine...don't help me...i just found a way to bring Remus back is all. But fine i'll try and do it my bloody self.' Harriate snapped and turned around to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Cody and Teddy's house   Cody and Teddy's house - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 6:28 pm

Cody looked and then stoped and then said"Wait! look I am sorry its just that i am still depressed,How can we bring him back!"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Lupin

Teddy Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Cody and Teddy's house   Cody and Teddy's house - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 6:30 pm

"No I cant..dont have a reason to. Im sorry...but I just cant,theres no point for me to."
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Cody and Teddy's house   Cody and Teddy's house - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 6:32 pm

"Fine ... guess I'll have to go back to Hogwarts for the forever." with that he walked to the door way and disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Cody and Teddy's house   Cody and Teddy's house - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 6:32 pm

Harriate paused and turned around.
'No i'm sorry. Your right about me. And after i've done this you can kill me. I know you want to. But i have to bring Remus back first. Theres a room in the ministry, in the department of myteries said to hold a potion that will bring back a corpral spectar which is what Remus is right now. If we can get it and give it to him it will bring him back. But we have to do it soon. Before his body goes.'
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Cody and Teddy's house   Cody and Teddy's house - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 6:34 pm

Cody looked at Harriate and then nodded and then said"lets get going to the Minstry and we got to be fast!"he looked and then said"look before we do go I am sorry!"he looked and then said"Lets work together!"he looked and they headed into the woods and headed to the minstry.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Lupin

Teddy Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Cody and Teddy's house   Cody and Teddy's house - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 6:36 pm

Teddy just nodded and went down to the kitchen to get something to eat. He decided after he ate he would gather his things and say his goodbyes and leave.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
A few hours later he got up and saw Codys owl Pip with a letter telling him to come to the HQ immediately.

Last edited by on Mon Aug 20, 2007 11:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Cody and Teddy's house   Cody and Teddy's house - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 6:36 pm

Harriate just nodded and followed Cody before grabbing the portkey to the ministry.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Lupin

Teddy Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Cody and Teddy's house   Cody and Teddy's house - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 11:23 pm

Teddy came back to the house,not sure if anyone was there. Hoping Tina was still there,he had to tell her the news. He got himself a glass of water then sat down at the table thinking of what he was going to do.
Back to top Go down
Tina Toolan

Tina Toolan

Female Number of posts : 962
House : Ravenclaw
Year : 4th
Registration date : 2007-07-27

Character
Name: Tina Toolan
Health:
Cody and Teddy's house - Page 23 Left_bar_bleue99/100Cody and Teddy's house - Page 23 Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Deciding..

PostSubject: Re: Cody and Teddy's house   Cody and Teddy's house - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 11:50 pm

Tina was upstairs, sitting silently. She had said she was going back to school, but she wasn't sure anymore. She wanted a future, but she wanted to be with Teddy. She knew she was alone in the house - this was probably best. She only had one bag, she slung it over her shoulder and made her way downstairs.
She jumped as she saw Teddy. "Ted..." she said, not particularly happy to see him - saying goodbye again could break her heart. "Thought you'd gone..." she mumbled. looking at the ground.
Back to top Go down
https://thenewmagicalworld.rpg-board.net/Hogwarts-f18.htm
Teddy Lupin

Teddy Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Cody and Teddy's house   Cody and Teddy's house - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 11:54 pm

"Well I was,still may,dont have anything to do..but Hes back...hes alive." he said getting up to hug her he then saw the bag "I thought you werent going to leave for a while."
Back to top Go down
Tina Toolan

Tina Toolan

Character
Health:
Cody and Teddy's house - Page 23 Left_bar_bleue99/100Cody and Teddy's house - Page 23 Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)

PostSubject: Re: Cody and Teddy's house   Cody and Teddy's house - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 11:58 pm

Tina stared at him, she couldn't blame him, he was probably as exhausted as she was. "You're Dad....he's come back to life...?" She tried to make it sound like she believed him, but she didn't. As far as she knew, no spell could bring someone back from the dead. She dropped her bag and went over to Teddy.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Lupin

Teddy Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Cody and Teddy's house   Cody and Teddy's house - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 12:03 am

"Yeah,Cody and Harriate went to the ministry and got a potion I guess. It really worked,hes at the HQ now,with the others,but just had to get away for a while to think. Dont think I belong with em." he said hugging her.
Back to top Go down
Tina Toolan

Tina Toolan

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Cody and Teddy's house   Cody and Teddy's house - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 12:16 am

Tina was confused but she didn't ask him anymore about it. She hugged him too and then pointed to her bag. "I thought you'd gone...." She said "was hoping to make a quick getaway" She laughed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cody and Teddy's house   Cody and Teddy's house - Page 23 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cody and Teddy's house
Page 23 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24  Next