The Magical World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magical World

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Aftermarth

Go down 
+2
Sirius Black
Remus John Lupin
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Male Number of posts : 2627
House : The Den
Year : Left
Registration date : 2007-07-25

Character
Name: Remus John Lupin
Health:
The Aftermarth - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue15/100The Aftermarth - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Order Member

The Aftermarth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Aftermarth   The Aftermarth - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 9:41 pm

"I was never round for them then and not now, no jb, n money, no home, how am I meant to look after them, not babies anyway anymore! And I respect Snape.. after what James and your godfather did to him! never deserved that! could have gotten him killed!.. yet he still got over it slightly, was kind enough to brew me the potion when I needed it! I trust him and Dumbledore does! I think his word means something too!!" he said cracking wanting toget Harry
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Rose Lestrange

Scarlet Rose Lestrange

Female Number of posts : 603
House : Gryffindor
Year : 6th
Registration date : 2007-07-26

Character
Name: Scarlet Rose Lestrange
Health:
The Aftermarth - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue30/100The Aftermarth - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: DA & Order

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermarth   The Aftermarth - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 9:46 pm

"Dumbledore may trust Snape, but I dont. Neither does Harry, obviously. If you knew how highly Voldemort praised him.. how highly he thinks of him, then you would question his loyalities." Scarlet said. This was one of the few times she talked about her time in the DE's.
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Male Number of posts : 2043
House : Order, Gryffindor
Year : end of 5th going into 6th

Character
Name: Harry James Potter
Health:
The Aftermarth - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue75/100The Aftermarth - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (75/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Order, D.A- leader

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermarth   The Aftermarth - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 9:46 pm

Harry gritted his teeth slightly "i think your a coward and your being selfish! you have a family but your pushing them away becasue of what you are! hell i don't even want to be alive i don't even want to be a wizard! but what choice do i have it's what i am and i have excepted what life is! maybe it's time you excepted it to! " with that Harry turned around and stormed off down the road leaving them behind, he had only come to apologise, he couldn't belive that Lupin could not see what he had, he had a wife and children and they had a mother and father they had a family.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/DanieljRadcliffe
Pandora Gryffindor
Admin
Admin
Pandora Gryffindor

Female Number of posts : 519
Year : Headmistress/Potions Prof./Order Member
Registration date : 2007-07-27

Character
Name: Pandora Gryffindor
Health:
The Aftermarth - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Aftermarth - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Order

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermarth   The Aftermarth - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 9:47 pm

"Well it's never to late as long as you all live...you should not ever give up, as long as there is always hope and there is hope for you and your family."

*She watched as people came and went around them feeling a bit out of place.*
Back to top Go down
https://thenewmagicalworld.rpg-board.net
Scarlet Rose Lestrange

Scarlet Rose Lestrange

Character
Health:
The Aftermarth - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue30/100The Aftermarth - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermarth   The Aftermarth - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 9:52 pm

"Harry!" Scarlet yelled. "Come back!" She felt like she had made things worse, though she really hadnt. "Please, Remus! You must see sense! Harry's only speaks the truth!"
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:
The Aftermarth - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue15/100The Aftermarth - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermarth   The Aftermarth - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 9:54 pm

"I don't have a wife!!!" he shouted at him "I'm not a coward!!!" he said pushing Harriate and Pandora off him "I like Cody.. No idea who raised Teddy though! they hate me! you wasn't there last night! I'd risk my life for the order, have and this is what I get!! WELL FORGET IT!" he shouted as he ran at Harry in a blind rage
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

Female Number of posts : 1706
House : Slytherin
Year : 7th

Character
Name: Harriate Riddle
Health:
The Aftermarth - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue60/100The Aftermarth - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Confused

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermarth   The Aftermarth - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 9:55 pm

'Remus.' Harraite yelled and chased after him. This couldn't end well.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/Silver-Serpent
Scarlet Rose Lestrange

Scarlet Rose Lestrange

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermarth   The Aftermarth - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 9:56 pm

"REMUS!" Scarlet screamed. "STOP IT! STOP!"
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Character
Health:
The Aftermarth - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue75/100The Aftermarth - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (75/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermarth   The Aftermarth - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 9:59 pm

Harry turned round and saw Lupin ran at him yet he didn't move "go ahead! like you said what good am I! you are the coward not me! i live each day thinking it's my last becasue of a stupid prophecy and curse! and you think you have it hard! do you see deaths in your dreams?! do you know what loss feel like!? you have no idea what i have been through and here you are thinking your life is over! i did not laugh at you! i hate my life! i hate Voldemort! i hate everything about this stupid world! all i want is to have a life! to have a family! you have that! and what do i have! go on tell me! because i would love to know!" his anger was at it's peak why could Lupin not see what he had why couldn't he?
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Admin
Admin
Pandora Gryffindor

Character
Health:
The Aftermarth - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Aftermarth - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermarth   The Aftermarth - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 10:00 pm

She bolted after him then quickly cast a charm around them so the muggles would be oblivious to all of them. Then she ran aftyer Remus as well.

"Remus your not thinking clearly right now. Stop or I shall have to stupify you and I don't want to", she yelled after him.
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

Female Number of posts : 1706
House : Slytherin
Year : 7th

Character
Name: Harriate Riddle
Health:
The Aftermarth - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue60/100The Aftermarth - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Confused

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermarth   The Aftermarth - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 10:01 pm

Harriate caught up with Remus and grabbed a hold of him trying to hold him back.
'Please professor, calm down.'
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/Silver-Serpent
Scarlet Rose Lestrange

Scarlet Rose Lestrange

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermarth   The Aftermarth - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 10:03 pm

Scarlet ran after them, realising she was the only one who hadnt legged it after them. She passed Pandora and grabbed Remus, trying to pull him back and away from Harry. "STOP IT! JUST STOP IT!" Scarlet screamed.
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermarth   The Aftermarth - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 10:06 pm

He yanked her off him at Harry's last comment "I dream of death, I lost close family! I lost love ones, lost my home, friends, can't get a job to get away" I hate myself too... and have made the best of! for a lot longer than you, you don#t understand I have been trying to help you! have I not!! and you throw it back at me! like the rest" he said grabbing his collar and pulling his up "I know you life is hard "but you ain't the only one! you see my life from the outside! not how I see and feel!!!"
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Admin
Admin
Pandora Gryffindor

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermarth   The Aftermarth - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 10:09 pm

*She felt bad for both of them but there was nothing to do, but let them both work it out. As long as they didn't try to hurt one another. She stood there watching them with her arms folded and her wand between her fingers.*
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermarth   The Aftermarth - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 10:11 pm

Harry didn't struggle and he looked Lupin square in the face and asked "how many deaths have you seen?..with each death it's my fault for being who i am..all i want is for a normal life with a family, have friends have some sort of realtionship, but i can't becasue in doing that they place there lifes in my hand..and i live each day hoping it wouldn't be my last yet some of me wants to die, i don't want to feel, i don't want power, i don't want anything but to be just me, not a wizard, or "the boy who lives" just a normal teenager doing what normal teenagers should do, i'm not ready for this, i'm not ready to die, i'm not ready to cause pain or suffering..i'm not ready for any of it.."
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Rose Lestrange

Scarlet Rose Lestrange

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermarth   The Aftermarth - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 10:12 pm

Scarlet had started to cry, silently. She knew there was no point in trying to stop them, she'd just get hurt. She stood there, hugging her self, her white jacket a greyish colour in places from her tears.
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermarth   The Aftermarth - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 10:18 pm

"I never had much of a childhood either! had to plan things all the time, not knowing if I would hurt anyone, my friends, kill anyone! I never asked for it!! I had to make the best of it, you have friends, good as family! and you are welcome anywhere, accepted by most, and you have a wide selection of Spell, I saw so much lose and death in my time, some others don't know or would understand, lost a lot at the last war, so don't give me any of that!!" he said stilling gripping tightly still
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermarth   The Aftermarth - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 10:22 pm

Harry finally pushed him off "well i'm sorry i supose your loss happend to be my fault? well don't worry you won't have to put up with me anylonger" Harry Glared at Lupin his green eyes almost cold, yet watery he turned and without another word he walked, where? Harry did not know his sleeve wiped his eyes as he walked and then paused and headed of in the direction of the leaky cauldron.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Rose Lestrange

Scarlet Rose Lestrange

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermarth   The Aftermarth - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 10:25 pm

Scarlet understood both of their points. As she had suffered alot in her childhood. her mother dying, being left in the hands of her Father of whom she was terrifed. Then he when left then were put in the care of Bellatrix, who tortured them and forced the oldest to join the Death Eaters. Meaning herself and her older sister, Adrienne. Then, breaking free from Bella and living alone, just those sisters. Now. Adrienne had disppeared, leaving Scarlet incharge of everything. She had no idea what to do about her younger sisters, should she bring back to Paris or leave them in Hogwarts?
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Admin
Admin
Pandora Gryffindor

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermarth   The Aftermarth - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 10:25 pm

"Well are you done now Remus", she asked watching Harry leave?

She felt sad for Harry and Remus and she suddenly felt very alone. She had lost her parents, but she had no one else to lose besides friends, because she was truly alone."
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Rose Lestrange

Scarlet Rose Lestrange

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermarth   The Aftermarth - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 10:27 pm

Scarlet went after Harry. She wanted to make sure he was okai; To comfort him. She made her way down the street after him.
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermarth   The Aftermarth - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 10:27 pm

Lupin stood there huffing and puffing still in a rage. He wanted to go after him and.. kill him.
He didn't hear Pandora
He started to storm after him, not wanting him to have the last word
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermarth   The Aftermarth - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 10:30 pm

Harry turned a corner and sttod before the leaky cauldron, taking a deep breath he went into the pub and booked a room

(new thred on the leaky cauldron- no place like home..)
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Admin
Admin
Pandora Gryffindor

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermarth   The Aftermarth - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 10:30 pm

Getting tired of this and knowing Harry was sincere in apologizing she threw binding ropes toward Remus.

"Remus are job is to fight the Death eaters not the boy who's supossed to save us all, she yelld out in desperation"
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermarth   The Aftermarth - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 10:34 pm

Lupin suddenly fell flat on his face the the rope binded him.
He struggled on the ground for a few moments.
He then heard Pandora "I don't care.. he don't understand anything! ungreatful little..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermarth   The Aftermarth - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Aftermarth
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next