The Magical World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magical World

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Aftermarth

Go down 
+2
Sirius Black
Remus John Lupin
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Male Number of posts : 2627
House : The Den
Year : Left
Registration date : 2007-07-25

Character
Name: Remus John Lupin
Health:
The Aftermarth Left_bar_bleue15/100The Aftermarth Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Order Member

The Aftermarth Empty
PostSubject: The Aftermarth   The Aftermarth Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 3:58 am

Lupin walked into the a pub the afternoon he had left the b&b. It was a muggle pub and for once he didn't get any odd looks.

It was a small pub and was a little smokey as smoke lingered in the air.

He make his way to the bar and ordered a pint of Omers Ale and took it to a fireplace which had been lit and swigged his drink back
He looked around at the muggles and smiled a little, actually feeling more at home than he had in years, they wouldn't believe what he really was, he could keep it private and no one would know. He would miss Cody and Teddy and his friends, but at the moment, they didn't seem to be that, they couldn't see what he'd gone though, what he'd done to help, and they just laughed at him, and make him seem the monster, the father who hated his children. He's always wanted them, but he never wanted, something like him, never wanted to pass the curse on, he never saw them grow up.. and they hated him for it, what was he meant to do..
Lupin had been there for a few hours now and there were a good few empty pint glasses and ciggy butts in the ash tray at his table.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

Male Number of posts : 169
House : Gryffindor
Year : Left School
Registration date : 2007-07-31

Character
Name: Sirius Black
Health:
The Aftermarth Left_bar_bleue100/100The Aftermarth Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Death Eater/Order

The Aftermarth Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Aftermarth   The Aftermarth Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 4:11 am

A man in long black robes sat at the back of the pub sat back and watched as a man entered the pub, 'Who might this be, it's no muggle that's for sure.' He thought to himself. The man had sat down in a table beside his and saw that it was none other than Remus Lupin. 'What in Merlin's name is he doing here?' He rose from the table and took his firewhiskey, which he had to conjure, Merlin knows there is no such thing as firewhiskey in the muggle world. He made his way to Remus, despite the stairs he was getting from some of the locals, apparently his robe hadn't flattered them. His hand rested upon Lupin's shoulder, "Well, hello Remus..." came Sirius's voice beneath the hood.
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

The Aftermarth Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Aftermarth   The Aftermarth Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 4:17 am

He looked up a little dazed "..I ain't dead yet, death.. just wait till I finished my drink, at least.. Christ on a bike.." he said muttering the last part under his breath, not knowing it was Sirius Black, and no the Grim Reeper.

Lupin picked up his drink and swigged it back draining the rest of it and putting the pint glass down with the rest. He looked back to the figure ".. you sitting down?.. or going to hover around me like a fly around a body all afternoooon?"
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

Character
Health:

The Aftermarth Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Aftermarth   The Aftermarth Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 4:24 am

"I think I shall sit." He stood in front of him now, and suddenly a chair pulled up behind him, and he sat carelessly, the muggles would be too drunk to even notice. The fire's shadow creating a perfect silhouette, "Why do I find you here, Remus? Wasting our lives away are we?" He sipped his drink and looked at Remus for a reply, but he couldn't help but to pity his condition.
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

The Aftermarth Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Aftermarth   The Aftermarth Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 4:28 am

"..Well could say that.. come at a perfect time tooo, found out my sons hate..Tonks has left, Have no job.. I bit a stoodent, most likely wanted for it too, no way of getting a job, no home.. and what I lived for, the oorder, jooshed laughed at me.. I was helping as normaly, trying to help, Hawwy Pottah.. then I get laughed at!.. whash the point!". he said going to swig a pint, but found it empty
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

Character
Health:

The Aftermarth Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Aftermarth   The Aftermarth Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 4:33 am

His eyes narrowed, Lupin didn't know it was him, perhaps he could manipulate him? "I understand entirely, Remus." He looked repulsively at Remus as he tried to drink more. "But," He continued as he gently tapped the pint with his wand, filling it up. "There are other options you...Not everything has to revolve around the Order..."
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

The Aftermarth Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Aftermarth   The Aftermarth Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 4:37 am

"I know.. why I'm here with thesesh.." he said waving over to the muggles "they don't care.. wouldn't believe it anyway.. wish I was obivi.. ous to it all tooo." he said taking the drink and sipping it ".. what you want anyway?" he said squinting at him to try and see it's face
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

Character
Health:

The Aftermarth Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Aftermarth   The Aftermarth Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 4:41 am

"I merely wish to engage in a conversation, Remus." He got his own glass and filled it halfway, he didn't find the need to drink as much as his friend, Remus. "I know someone that can stop all of it for you, someone that can give you a better life..." He waved his wand, pushing him back against his chair, stopping him from seeing his face.
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

The Aftermarth Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Aftermarth   The Aftermarth Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 4:46 am

He blinked a few times as his eyes grew heavy. He looked back at him and tried to move but couldn't "... can't loook,tha bad.." he said smiling "...who... who can help me, don't think anywon can.. bloody amazing if they coould." He just leaned back trying to stay awake
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

Character
Health:

The Aftermarth Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Aftermarth   The Aftermarth Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 4:48 am

"An extraordinary wizard, the greatest wizard to have walked this Earth. He can make your problems disappear..." He said fighting off the will to laugh. "I'm sure he'll take you in, all you have to do is be a nice little wolf and do as he says..." He shifted in his seat.
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

The Aftermarth Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Aftermarth   The Aftermarth Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 4:52 am

"What about Siriush? just got him back.. he'll murder me..hate the others..bu..." His eyes closed and his head fell foward as he fell into a drunken sleep...
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

Character
Health:

The Aftermarth Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Aftermarth   The Aftermarth Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 4:58 am

He looked on as he fell forward. "Very well," He said as he stood from his chair. "Get him out of here, but make sure he's not harmed, understand me?" He said to the other men in the pub. "The Dark Lord would not be pleased if he were to be lost." He looked on as two of the men came forward and began to carry Remus out of the pub. 'What was he supposed to do about him?' He did not yet know, but he was sure of one thing, his mission was going according to plan...He sat back in the chair and with a pop, he was gone.
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

The Aftermarth Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Aftermarth   The Aftermarth Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 8:42 am

Lupin pulled against the men as he was led out "Get Of! I'm fine.." he said as they let go and he stumbled back and tripped over the curb of the path and fell down.
He turned round and sat there and watched them walk back inside. Lupin fell back on the path fast asleep
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Rose Lestrange

Scarlet Rose Lestrange

Female Number of posts : 603
Year : 6th
Registration date : 2007-07-26

Character
Name: Scarlet Rose Lestrange
Health:
The Aftermarth Left_bar_bleue30/100The Aftermarth Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: DA & Order

The Aftermarth Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Aftermarth   The Aftermarth Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 9:13 am

Scarlet was walking to a Muggle pub she had heard of. She was wearing Muggles clothes to fit in, Jeans which were tucked into baise boots and a jacket. As she walked along, she spotted someone on the path and realised that it was Lupin. She kneeled down next to him and poked him. "Professor.. Professor Lupin? Wake up!" Scarket said, as she poked him in the arm.
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

The Aftermarth Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Aftermarth   The Aftermarth Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 7:44 pm

Lupin grumbled and turn on to his side looked away frmo her, but winced as the curb dug into his ribs. He just rolling back no to his back and mumbled "..what'av I done.. now?"
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

Female Number of posts : 1706
House : Slytherin
Year : 7th

Character
Name: Harriate Riddle
Health:
The Aftermarth Left_bar_bleue60/100The Aftermarth Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Confused

The Aftermarth Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Aftermarth   The Aftermarth Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 8:38 pm

Grumbling Harriaten had left the B&B. the potion had helped some but her mouth felt extremly dry and her stomach twisted. Walking down the street she noticed Remus up ahead,
'Professor?'
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/Silver-Serpent
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

The Aftermarth Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Aftermarth   The Aftermarth Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 8:42 pm

He pulled himself up and squinted down the path as he say there too a figure "..Hello, Harriate? what you want..not a profesher!.. come to give ma another lecture..."
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

Character
Health:

The Aftermarth Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Aftermarth   The Aftermarth Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 8:44 pm

'Why would i give you a lecture? Your the professor. Lecture yourself.' Harriate smiled and sat down beside him.
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

The Aftermarth Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Aftermarth   The Aftermarth Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 8:47 pm

"..I told yoo, I'm not'ah Professor...and I might, do that.." he said rubbing his eyes "..Where did death go?" he said opening his eyes again and looking round for the hooded figure "..just ad a drink with'im.."
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

Character
Health:

The Aftermarth Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Aftermarth   The Aftermarth Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 8:49 pm

Harriate raised her eyebrow at Remus.
'Death? what do you mean...death?'
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

The Aftermarth Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Aftermarth   The Aftermarth Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 8:52 pm

"..Hooded, bloke.. was av'ing a drink and he came and sat, talked.. then I was took out here, Not sure why.." he said looking behind him and too the pub. He slowly got up onto his feet ".. yoou com'in?" he said looking back to her
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

Character
Health:

The Aftermarth Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Aftermarth   The Aftermarth Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 8:54 pm

Harriate shrugged and helped the professor up.
'Yeah why not. Im thirsty.'
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Male Number of posts : 2043
House : Order, Gryffindor
Year : end of 5th going into 6th

Character
Name: Harry James Potter
Health:
The Aftermarth Left_bar_bleue75/100The Aftermarth Empty_bar_bleue  (75/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Order, D.A- leader

The Aftermarth Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Aftermarth   The Aftermarth Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 8:56 pm

After the arfument Harry had had with Lupin he felt it right that he should aplogise, his instint told Harry that Lupin had left Grimmauld and was somewhere wondring the streets or in any pub, heading to the slightly more populated area Harry had his invisablity cloke on, after the encounter with the Dementors and Lord Voldemort he wasn't willing to risk any more..he stomach was wmpty and he felt ill, what if Lupin had, had a run in with Voldemort and had gotten himself killed, it would be his, Harry's fault, thinking back to what he had said he realised he had been harsh and he had realised all Lupin wanted to do was help, Harry was so used to taking most things into his own hands as well as the huge burden he bared Harry and only acted instintivly, Walking down a cobbled street layederned with litter through his cloke he saw two figures ahead.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/DanieljRadcliffe
Pandora Gryffindor
Admin
Admin
Pandora Gryffindor

Female Number of posts : 519
Year : Headmistress/Potions Prof./Order Member
Registration date : 2007-07-27

Character
Name: Pandora Gryffindor
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Order

The Aftermarth Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Aftermarth   The Aftermarth Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 8:57 pm

Having to go out in the muggle world was not a holiday for her. She found it hard to live without using magic. As she walked along the sidewalk she saw a figure in front of on the sidewalk. With another glance and unbelieving of whom she thought it was.

"Remus, is that, you she asked bending down? Whats wrong and why are you here, she asked looking around?"
Back to top Go down
https://thenewmagicalworld.rpg-board.net
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Male Number of posts : 2043
House : Order, Gryffindor
Year : end of 5th going into 6th

Character
Name: Harry James Potter
Health:
The Aftermarth Left_bar_bleue75/100The Aftermarth Empty_bar_bleue  (75/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Order, D.A- leader

The Aftermarth Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Aftermarth   The Aftermarth Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 9:01 pm

Harry moved closer still he did not dare to take the cloke of he didn't want any unwanted visitors and being in a slightly more populated area he didn't want to give any Muggles a heart attack as he appeared
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/DanieljRadcliffe
Sponsored content

The Aftermarth Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Aftermarth   The Aftermarth Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Aftermarth
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next