The Magical World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magical World

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Night time walk

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Cho Chang

Cho Chang

Female Number of posts : 762
House : Ravenclaw
Year : 6th
Registration date : 2007-07-27

Character
Name: Cho Chang
Health:
Night time walk - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue50/100Night time walk - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: DA

Night time walk - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night time walk   Night time walk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 10:58 am

Cho looked to Lupin and Cody on how they were acting together,she didt move towards the castle but she did step a edge away from the forest.She looked down to the floor,then turned her head towards the lake slightly.She knew best not to get involed with what was going on,after all it had reminded her of something.Something she had seen a long time ago but what ? The coldness was seriously getting to her,she was shviering and her lips was turning a slight colour of bule,but she had no coat or nothing to keep her warm.She felt despratley alone but didt she want this ? She had told Harry she needed to be alone for a while to get her head sorted,maybe Lupin`s words were right that she should tell Harry about everything.She sat down on the grass,once again the urge to cry getting to her,but she didt shred any tears keeping them back.She looked towards the forest slightly wanted to go in their for no aparrent reason.She hoped Cody and Lupin were going to be ok with their injuries she knew she wont be of no help only make things worse and get in the way.She keeped looking towards the forset.
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Female Number of posts : 1273
House : order
Year : fifth year
Registration date : 2007-07-26

Character
Name:
Health:
Night time walk - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Night time walk - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Night time walk   Night time walk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 1:28 pm

Cody didnt answer he was out cold,he felt something in his blood stream which souldnt be in there,While Cody was out of it he was thinking that the werewolf could be carrying something like a illness or a bug
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Male Number of posts : 2043
House : Order, Gryffindor
Year : end of 5th going into 6th

Character
Name: Harry James Potter
Health:
Night time walk - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue75/100Night time walk - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (75/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Order, D.A- leader

PostSubject: Re: Night time walk   Night time walk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 10:32 pm

Harry headed out into the night, the breeze ruffling his black hair as he walked down the steps the moonlight slightly glinting of his glasses he stood outside the humid atmosphere inside was getting to his head, not to mention too the dull throb that was within his scar he rubbed it once, he had all night tried to ignor the pain but it hadn't gotten anywhere, he was looking to the floor whe a shuffle of footsteps was heard, glancing up fast he drew his wand ready for deffense he squinted as he saw two figures limping towards him, it oddly reminded him of the zombies he had covered in his lesson, gingerly he waited, surprise attack was always the best method of deffense, as he put it, he waited wand raised
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/DanieljRadcliffe
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Male Number of posts : 2627
House : The Den
Year : Left
Registration date : 2007-07-25

Character
Name: Remus John Lupin
Health:
Night time walk - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue15/100Night time walk - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Order Member

PostSubject: Re: Night time walk   Night time walk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 11:29 pm

Remus carried Cody and saw someone with a wand pointed, not sure who it was in the dull light, but he spoke up "It is me Remus.. Cody and Cho.. please lower your wand.. we need to get somewhere dry." He said now just feet away "..Harry.. why are you.. nevermind, need to get Cody to the Wing, Cho is fine.. just had a close call with another werewolf.."
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Character
Health:
Night time walk - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue75/100Night time walk - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (75/100)

PostSubject: Re: Night time walk   Night time walk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 12:10 am

Harry in response lowered his wand "sorry professor, Cody..can't be to careful..is everyone alright? and another near attack?" he frowned and looked past them "wheres Cho,and do you need help?"
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Female Number of posts : 1273
House : order
Year : fifth year

Character
Name:
Health:
Night time walk - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Night time walk - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Night time walk   Night time walk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 12:10 am

Cody was still out of it and was getting ill by the second
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang

Cho Chang

Character
Health:
Night time walk - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue50/100Night time walk - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: Night time walk   Night time walk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 1:14 am

Cho contuine to looked towards the forst,It looked like she was in a trance as she keep staring .She didt hear anyone around her the gentle brezze blew her hair.She felt tears burden up in her eyes through coldness and the thoughts going through her mind.Taking a step closer to the forset she looked strighted forward.Did Harry Deserve better then her ? What was wrong with her ? why wasnt she thinking as stright.She fell forward to her knees,grazing them slightly everything just came out.Crying heavily uncontrobly in desprate need for a hug,to make her feel safe and not to be alone in the world.Everything she tried to do by herself was a faliure.She needed Harry,she loved him and from what she could tell he loved her too.She was Happy with him like when ever she was around him everything was out of her mind.
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Night time walk   Night time walk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 3:16 pm

Harry glance past Lupin and cody, he saw a outline of someone the he heard the endless wails of tears, it was deffinatly a girl that was for sure it took a moment to register who it could be, he ran past cody and Lupin and towards the figure as he gre nearer his supisions where comfirmed "Cho?" he asked at first as he drew nearer "CHo what's wrong?" he finally said and he skidded to a stop and knelt beside her
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang

Cho Chang

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Night time walk   Night time walk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 6:11 pm

She didt want Harry to see her like this,he would think she wasnt happy then perhaps finsh with her. "Harry..." She looked up to him her eyes were red and sligthly puffy,as tears stains where left on her cheeks.She kept looking at him not saying a word,only wanting to be comfonting by him.She loved him deeply when shes with him everything just goes from her mind.She far from frezzing "I..love you Harry..im really am Happy with you..even if i dont seem it now..just things getting to me..when im with you everything goes from my mind then when im alone everything comes back..to me " She looked back at him "I..dont wanna be alone anymore.."
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Night time walk   Night time walk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 8:35 pm

with a frown he studied her, somthing was seriously wrong and he wanted her in the warmth and saftey of Hogwarts so they could talk "cho..lets go inside yes?" he said looking to her with concern as he placed a hand on her shoulder "your not alone alright.."
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang

Cho Chang

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Night time walk   Night time walk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 10:26 pm

Slowly Cho nodded her head as she got up "Harry..im sorry for this,you should be at the feast having fun.." She looked at him slowly taking his hands in hers.
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Night time walk   Night time walk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 10:31 pm

he shook his head as he held her hand and begun walking to the castle with her "no, your far more important..besides i'm not actually hungrey anyway " he gave a small smile as they walked come to think of it first of he had no idea where they where going to go to talk somewhere away from the noise and eaves droppers
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang

Cho Chang

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Night time walk   Night time walk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 10:37 pm

Cho couldt help but smile at his words that she was important.She put her head against his shoulder as they walk nuzzling in to him slightly. "You know im really happy with you...its just me im not thinking stighted.."
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Night time walk   Night time walk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 10:41 pm

Harry moves one of his arms around her waist as she leaned on him, he didn't actually no what to do so he was really just making it up "yeah i know, and i understand that but Cho you really need to talk to someone me or..any teacher..it helps belive me..hmm where would you like to go and talk?"
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang

Cho Chang

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Night time walk   Night time walk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 10:46 pm

"I wanna talk to you about this,i really do thats why i srted to cry..i felt like alone and everything inside me just got to much but i wanna talk about it to you..cause i love you and your the only one who understands me..."She looked up to him "Anywhere you wanna go..."
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Night time walk   Night time walk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 10:51 pm

Harry for a moment stopped and stood infront of her "cho all i want is for you to have peace when you sleep and i know nightmares are awful..especailly having the same one over and over again, but when that happens usally theres somthing you can do to stop them..even stop what ever happens in your dreams.." he looked to her with a frown "no, where would you like to go? somewhere away from all theses people..how about..um room of requierments..?"
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang

Cho Chang

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Night time walk   Night time walk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 10:58 pm

Cho looked to him "You,wanna know why i didt tell you this was because i was scared..i was scared you wouldt think i was happy..i didt want to worry you i was scared you get tried of me..I love you so much that you wouldt understand how much im scared i was gonna lose you..." Cho kept looking up to him
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Night time walk   Night time walk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 11:08 pm

"cho..it's alright..i'm not going to leave you honestly..i just want you to be..well safe and happy and if you are that with me then it's fine..now lets go someplace away form all this and we can have a nice talk about it all alrigth? how does that sound?"
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang

Cho Chang

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Night time walk   Night time walk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 11:19 pm

Cho nodded her head as she smiled at him linking her fingers through his "Your,really nice Harry,if it was any other guy they would of left me by now " She looked up to him " Can you chose,i like it when you chose " She smiled at him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Night time walk   Night time walk - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Night time walk
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4