The Magical World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magical World

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Night time walk

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Male Number of posts : 2627
House : The Den
Year : Left
Registration date : 2007-07-25

Character
Name: Remus John Lupin
Health:
Night time walk - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue15/100Night time walk - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Order Member

Night time walk - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night time walk   Night time walk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 3:33 am

"Well you are compare to me when I was your age."
He then looked back to the lake and walked on it trying to keep his balence.
"..this brings back memories.."
He said more to himself than to Cody
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Female Number of posts : 1273
House : order
Year : fifth year
Registration date : 2007-07-26

Character
Name:
Health:
Night time walk - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Night time walk - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Night time walk   Night time walk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 3:36 am

Cody looked and then placed his feet onto the ice and skated over and then said"really what kind of memoires!"he looked and was skating while talking his back facing forward
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:
Night time walk - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue15/100Night time walk - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)

PostSubject: Re: Night time walk   Night time walk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 3:39 am

"What?" he said not noticing he'd said it aloud "Oh nothing.. just in my last years, the Christmas holidays when I was here sometimes, used to come here and meet someone and be out all night on a night like this.."
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Night time walk - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Night time walk - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Night time walk   Night time walk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 3:41 am

Cody looked and then nodded and carried on skating and then turned and skated faster and span around
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Night time walk   Night time walk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 3:45 am

Remus soon came off it knowing if he fell he could be in trouble, his bones not as good as they used to be. He just looked at the scene of the ice covered lake and the mountains in the background and the nights sky
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Night time walk   Night time walk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 3:47 am

Cody looked and then went back over and got on ferm ground and looked around just then he said"are you okay!"
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Night time walk   Night time walk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 3:51 am

Remus nodded "I''m fine Cody" he said with a forced smile. He took a small flask from his pocket and drank from it and put it away "..Think we better be getting back before we catch our deaths."
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Night time walk   Night time walk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 3:52 am

Cody looked and then nodded and then headed back to the castle with his father,he could hear the thestles settling down for the night
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang

Cho Chang

Female Number of posts : 762
House : Ravenclaw
Year : 6th
Registration date : 2007-07-27

Character
Name: Cho Chang
Health:
Night time walk - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/100Night time walk - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: DA

PostSubject: Re: Night time walk   Night time walk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 10:43 am

Cho didt hear or see anyone in the grounds,as she sat down near the far end of the grounds nearer to the forbidden forest.She looked up to the sky again,it was cold bitter cold or maybe it was just her after all she was only wearing a dress. Why did she had to make people worried thse days ? it wasnt her intention to do so.She shooked her head slightly she needed space and time to clear her head.Think Happy thoughts she told her self.Her lips were turning bule from coldness but none the less she stay put where she was.
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Night time walk   Night time walk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 5:26 pm

As Remus was making his way back across the grounds he looked back and stopped. He saw something in the shadows "..Who's there?" he called out, seeing it was human.
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Night time walk   Night time walk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 6:32 pm

Cody looked at his father and stopped walking he turned and saw someone there too and then said"its Cho I think!"
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang

Cho Chang

Character
Health:
Night time walk - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/100Night time walk - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: Night time walk   Night time walk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 9:16 pm

Cho quickly pulled her wand as she looked around.She was shivering slightly from the coldness she looked in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Night time walk   Night time walk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 11:21 pm

He heard Cody and walked towards her "Cho, is that you?! it's Remus and Cody.." He called hoping she didnt send a hex his way.
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang

Cho Chang

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Night time walk   Night time walk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 11:23 pm

"Yeah.."She looked up slightly,as moon shine down on the side of her face.She wiped her cheeks slightly since she had tears stains their.She wondered what they were doing out at this time espeically when their was a feast going on. "Proffsor ? Dont..you meant to be at the feast...? "
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Night time walk   Night time walk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 11:27 pm

No I left to get some fresh air.. and excercise." He said smiling at Cho "And yourself, why aren't you inside with Harry? sure he's waiting for you in there, along with the rest of them.. isn't safe to be so close to the forest either.." He said looking away from her and into the trees close by before looking back to Cho
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang

Cho Chang

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Night time walk   Night time walk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 11:32 pm

Cho had forgot to lower her wand as she put it away. "Harry,his with his friends i dont wanna distrube him let alone worry him these days..Im sure his busy enough without me being their " She smiled as she looked at him,then slightly to the side.She felt a little headed for her own liking,for some reason she felt the desire of just being huged from Harry,but it was best to keep her distance away from him these days till she got her head sorted." The..forest aint that dangerouns.."
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Night time walk   Night time walk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 11:37 pm

"I'm sure he would want you there, rather than out here in the cold Cho, I'm sure he's worrying more, not knowing what is wrong.. than to know, least you could talk about it with him, both be relieved I bet." He said with comforting but weak smile before looking to the forest "It's more dangerous around this time of the year, not much prey for some creatures in there.. they start to come closer out, near here looking for their food, and you out here a lone in the dark.. and cold.. you look like dinner to them.."
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang

Cho Chang

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Night time walk   Night time walk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 11:44 pm

"I..like the cold " She sat down as she lied to him."I cant go back now anyways i look a mess " She looked to the side of her dress it was smudge with dirt from the ground." I just dont wanna tell him cause im scared of worrying him scared im gonna lose him..if i go on about my problems.." She sighed slightly as she muttered under her breath "I never be good enough for him anyways.." She looked towards the forest "Is..that true or are you trying to scare me to make me go back inside ? "
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Night time walk   Night time walk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 11:48 pm

"It's true I should know Cho.." He took his wand and pointed it to her dress and it soon became spotless "Now you have no excuse." he said smiling again and he kneeled down "I'm sure you mean the world to him.. I think he doesn't think he's good enough for you actually." He laughed "If you think I can help you can tell me, I will not say a word to anyone and I will do my best to help.."
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang

Cho Chang

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Night time walk   Night time walk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 11:54 pm

She smiled " He..never told me much how he feels..like that before perhaps he dosent feel that " She picked at the grass slightly. "Wish he did though..propley make me alot happier " She smiled slightly "Just...dreams well you can called then nightmares..and then theirs homework..loads of homework then classes not to mention spending time with Harry when we get the chance" She looked at him slightly.
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Night time walk   Night time walk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 11:59 pm

"Nightmares? well I'm sure most of them are caused from all this stress.. the part about not kn"owing what Harry things.. the fustration and then the factor of school work.."
He kneeled there for a few moments thinking it over "I think there should homework club.. then students can talk about it, the parts they don't understand and then learn about it.. while getting the ansers they need, while being with friends."
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Night time walk   Night time walk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 12:07 am

Cody looked at His father and then back to cho and was thinking,he looked around and saw no one eles about
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Night time walk   Night time walk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 12:11 am

"I think that is what we need.. a Study, Homework club, what do you think? Maybe you should ask the other students and see what they think, be a day a week for the questions you are really finding hard, or just to give you time to get on with something in peaxe." He said looking from Cho to Cody
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Night time walk   Night time walk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 12:28 am

Cody looked and then nodded and then turned away and was thinking about something,Cody felt someone was watching them in the night time,Cody looked around and saw nothing
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang

Cho Chang

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Night time walk   Night time walk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 12:45 am

"Its..not that i find it hard though,just other stuff on my mind like Harry and the nightmares." She looked up slightly towards Cody then to forest "Is..their really stuff in their..? like things who will like hurt us..?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Night time walk   Night time walk - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Night time walk
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next