The Magical World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magical World

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

After the fighting

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rose-Quattro

Rose-Quattro

Female Number of posts : 1349
House : Ravenclaw
Year : 5th
Registration date : 2007-08-19

Character
Name: Rose Ligeia Quattromini
Health:
After the fighting - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue17/100After the fighting - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (17/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: I haven't decided yet.

After the fighting - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the fighting   After the fighting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 11:53 pm

"Truly?" She took a deep breath and sat down beside him, tipping some of the liquid from one of the bottles onto a bandage. It was purple, and smoked slightly in the cold air of the Hospital Wing. She began to bind her wound. "Well it was a bit confusing. And it was my fault. I feel really embarrassed. I'd rather not tell you right now."
Back to top Go down
marcius lestrange

marcius lestrange

Male Number of posts : 380
House : slytherin
Year : seven
Registration date : 2007-11-07

Character
Name: marcius lestrange
Health:
After the fighting - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100After the fighting - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: apparantly none but follows greyback

PostSubject: Re: After the fighting   After the fighting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 2:45 am

marcius finally finished stitching the wounds in his dogs sides and had snapped his dogs shoulder back into place and once checking that his wounds which by chance had healed and been casued at exactly the same time as his dogs were ok, he went back into the hospital wing to get some strong sleeping tablets for his dog. upon entering the hospital wing he saw rose and garry lying together and gave them a glaring stare whilst moving towards the cabinet
Back to top Go down
https://thenewmagicalworld.rpg-board.net
Roxy Magenta

Roxy Magenta

Female Number of posts : 441
House : Slytherin
Registration date : 2007-09-18

Character
Name: Roxy Magenta
Health:
After the fighting - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/100After the fighting - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Death Eater

PostSubject: Re: After the fighting   After the fighting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 5:02 pm

Roxy nodded and sat down on one of the empty beds.
She just looked around at Gary and Rose talking she couldnt hear what they were talking about she was guessing it was about what just happened. She couldnt berlieve that Gary turned into that..Her arm was killing her, she grabbed the bed with her good arm and turned and coughed up blood again.
Back to top Go down
Gary Nightshade

Gary Nightshade

Male Number of posts : 1197
Registration date : 2007-09-20

Character
Name: Gary Nightshade
Health:
After the fighting - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue62/100After the fighting - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (62/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: un-decided

PostSubject: Re: After the fighting   After the fighting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 5:04 pm

Gary glared back at Marcius, feeling a burning hatred that he didn't really understand. He looekd back at Rose. "Rose. Please jsut tell me!"
Back to top Go down
Rose-Quattro

Rose-Quattro

Character
Health:
After the fighting - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue17/100After the fighting - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (17/100)

PostSubject: Re: After the fighting   After the fighting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 8:36 pm

Rose caught sight of Marcius and immediately jumped away from Gary. "Look, I don't want to explain now! You transformed, you and Marcius fought over...me...and then you fainted! That's all, ok?!?" She dabbed at her wound with the bandage and the purple liquid began to turn green. She glared at Marcius.
Back to top Go down
Gary Nightshade

Gary Nightshade

Character
Health:
After the fighting - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue62/100After the fighting - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (62/100)

PostSubject: Re: After the fighting   After the fighting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 9:15 pm

"What?!" Gary gasped at what Rose had said. "Why was i fighting over you?" Then an image came into his head of Rose about to hang herself. "oh" he said.
Back to top Go down
marcius lestrange

marcius lestrange

Character
Health:
After the fighting - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100After the fighting - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: After the fighting   After the fighting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 10:04 pm

marcius stop[ped at hearing the pitiful reasoning rose was trying to give of the nghts events and stared at gary and rose "so you cant remeber what happened huh?? let me refresh your memory i saved your girl freind here and then you and her atacked me and my dog who by the way was gravely injured by you who in turn was by the look of it gravely injured by me" he said growling "and just to add a side not, next time you hurt my dog you wont be walking out alive" he added barking. with this he grabbed some sleeping potions and went to leave the room
Back to top Go down
Gary Nightshade

Gary Nightshade

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: After the fighting   After the fighting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 10:21 pm

Gary felt a growl come from inside him but pushed it away. "For one thing shes not my girlfriend and another thing is yes i dont remember. I'm sorry for hurting your dog and i dont know why Rose attacked you." At that he turned and glared at Rose. He had a funny feeling that in Marcius saving Rose, it had made her mad, seeing as she wanted to kill herslef in the first place.

((Soz if tht doesnt make sense))
Back to top Go down
marcius lestrange

marcius lestrange

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: After the fighting   After the fighting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 11:12 pm

(OOC makes perfect sense))
Back to top Go down
Gary Nightshade

Gary Nightshade

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: After the fighting   After the fighting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 11:50 pm

((OOC gdgd jst checkin lol))
Back to top Go down
marcius lestrange

marcius lestrange

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: After the fighting   After the fighting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 1:42 am

"oh heres a little theory why" he growled "becasue shes a crazy as b*t*h who tries to kill herself and when that dont work turns on the people that try to help her" he added then finished with "you need to learn to keep that thing ujnder control" he said glaring at rose
Back to top Go down
Rose-Quattro

Rose-Quattro

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: After the fighting   After the fighting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 1:48 am

Rose clenched her fists and shut her eyes tight. It wasn't the first time, or the last time, she'd been called crazy. "Excuse me," she said politely. "But I do apologise terribly for my mental condition. I'll be back on my medication now, unless the shock of last night has brought me to my senses finally. If it is so, I thank you. And I'm awfully sorry about kissing you." She looked him right in the eye, arms crossed. "Normally people who react like that don't just throw me onto the floor. And I assure you, it was for no reason other than to stop you hurting my friend here. If you'd excuse me, I'd better perform my spells before I come down off the high that you get with manic depression. Thank you." And with that she turned on her heel, walked off to the furthest corner of the hospital wing, knelt down and began to perform her medication spells.
Back to top Go down
Gary Nightshade

Gary Nightshade

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: After the fighting   After the fighting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 5:00 pm

Gary looked back between Marcius and Rose. None of it made sense to him. "Rose. What happened? Just tell me!" He shouted at her, his anger rising...
Back to top Go down
Rose-Quattro

Rose-Quattro

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: After the fighting   After the fighting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 7:16 pm

Rose ignored him and continued her spells. It was important not to be interrupted. Once she had finished she stood up, turned back to them, crossed her arms and raised her eyebrows in a disapproving way.
Back to top Go down
Gary Nightshade

Gary Nightshade

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: After the fighting   After the fighting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 8:53 pm

"Rose, for Christ sake just tell me! How can i sort this out if i don't even know what happened!"
Back to top Go down
Rose-Quattro

Rose-Quattro

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: After the fighting   After the fighting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 9:21 pm

"No! And I don't care if you get angry with me!" She turned away slightly and stared at the floor. "What happened...what I did out there...scared me. I don't want to tell anyone..."
Back to top Go down
Gary Nightshade

Gary Nightshade

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: After the fighting   After the fighting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 9:24 pm

"Rose this isn't jsut about you! Look what I've done to you and Roxy and Shadow. I need to know what happened. Please!" Gary sat up looking at Rose with peircing [spl] eyes. He gritted his teeth against the pain.
Back to top Go down
Rose-Quattro

Rose-Quattro

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: After the fighting   After the fighting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 10:28 pm

She didn't look at him, just kept staring at the ground. "Why don't you ask someone else? I'm always the one with the answers. But, then again, I guess I'm just a crazy b*tch." She shot a glaring look at Marcius.
Back to top Go down
Gary Nightshade

Gary Nightshade

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: After the fighting   After the fighting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 5:10 pm

"Because if i ask someone else," he looked at Marcius then back at Rose, " I won't get a stright answer. Now please tell me what happened."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After the fighting   After the fighting - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

After the fighting
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Magical World :: Hogwarts :: The Hospital Wing-
Jump to: