The Magical World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magical World

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

After the fighting

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rose-Quattro

Rose-Quattro

Female Number of posts : 1349
House : Ravenclaw
Year : 5th
Registration date : 2007-08-19

Character
Name: Rose Ligeia Quattromini
Health:
After the fighting Left_bar_bleue17/100After the fighting Empty_bar_bleue  (17/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: I haven't decided yet.

After the fighting Empty
PostSubject: After the fighting   After the fighting Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 1:11 am

Rose burst into the hospital wing, carrying Gary on her back. She hadn't been able to levitate him inside as she'd been getting weak herself and the spell was beginning to fade. Panting, she lay him gently onto the nearest bed, neatening his limbs and loosening his clothing. She placed one hand affectionately on his cheek for a moment, staring at his closed eyes, willing them to open.
Back to top Go down
Gary Nightshade

Gary Nightshade

Male Number of posts : 1197
Registration date : 2007-09-20

Character
Name: Gary Nightshade
Health:
After the fighting Left_bar_bleue62/100After the fighting Empty_bar_bleue  (62/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: un-decided

After the fighting Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the fighting   After the fighting Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 1:14 am

Subconciously a shudder ran down Gary's spine. His teeth shrunk back to their normal size. After another shudder, Gary's eyes flicked open. He screamed out as the pain from all his injuries came flooding back to him...
Back to top Go down
https://thenewmagicalworld.rpg-board.net
Rose-Quattro

Rose-Quattro

Character
Health:
After the fighting Left_bar_bleue17/100After the fighting Empty_bar_bleue  (17/100)

After the fighting Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the fighting   After the fighting Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 1:16 am

She didn't panic when she heard Gary scream, she just placed one hand on his chest and with the other she put a finger to his lips. "Shhh...you're safe now." She ran her fingers through his hair and asked, "Where does it hurt?"
Back to top Go down
Gary Nightshade

Gary Nightshade

Character
Health:
After the fighting Left_bar_bleue62/100After the fighting Empty_bar_bleue  (62/100)

After the fighting Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the fighting   After the fighting Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 1:18 am

"Everywhere!" Gary cried. Every part of his body seemed to be hurting. He felt thick blood over his face and his nose seemed out of place. "W..w..what happened?" He said, shaking. He could only remember a few images....
Back to top Go down
Rose-Quattro

Rose-Quattro

Character
Health:

After the fighting Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the fighting   After the fighting Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 1:26 am

"Shh, shh, calm down," Rose said quietly, back to her old motherly self. "You transformed, you hurt Marcius' dog, so he hurt you. I tried to stop him, so did Roxy." She purposely left out the part about Roxy's arm and her own wish for pain. "I think that's my blood on your face. You didn't bite me, I let you drink it from my cut." She pointed at the huge gash across her torso. "It's all alright now, don't worry..." She wandered over to the medical cupboard, hoping there were some good old paracetamol available. Then again, this was Hogwarts.
Back to top Go down
marcius lestrange

marcius lestrange

Male Number of posts : 380
House : slytherin
Year : seven
Registration date : 2007-11-07

Character
Name: marcius lestrange
Health:
After the fighting Left_bar_bleue100/100After the fighting Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: apparantly none but follows greyback

After the fighting Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the fighting   After the fighting Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 2:35 am

marcius stomred into the hospital wing and straight upto rose

he then slammed the cupboard door open took out some bandages and a pain reliefing potion and stormed back out of the hospital wing without a word or a glance at rose or gary
Back to top Go down
Roxy Magenta

Roxy Magenta

Female Number of posts : 441
House : Slytherin
Registration date : 2007-09-18

Character
Name: Roxy Magenta
Health:
After the fighting Left_bar_bleue10/100After the fighting Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Death Eater

After the fighting Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the fighting   After the fighting Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 5:10 pm

Roxy walked in covered in blood still feeling faint and woosy. Clutching her left arm as it was broken in two places, she slowly entered the wing and collapsed against one of the walls dropping silently.
Back to top Go down
Gary Nightshade

Gary Nightshade

Character
Health:

After the fighting Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the fighting   After the fighting Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 4:59 pm

Gary looked up as he heard Roxy walk into the room. "ROXY!" He shouted as she fainted. He jumped out of his bed only to collaspe in a heap of pain...
Back to top Go down
Rose-Quattro

Rose-Quattro

Character
Health:

After the fighting Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the fighting   After the fighting Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 5:06 pm

"Now now children," Rose muttered under her breath, not even looking round. She picked up some painkillers, a bottle of smelling salts (good old fashioned remedies) and a few bandages. First she attended to Roxy, making a quick sling for her arm and waving the salts under her nose.
Back to top Go down
Gary Nightshade

Gary Nightshade

Character
Health:

After the fighting Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the fighting   After the fighting Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 5:07 pm

Gary yelled out in pain. "F***!" He shouted. He tried to pull himself upright and managed to stand, while holding on to the bed. He was breathing heavily from the effect.
Back to top Go down
Rose-Quattro

Rose-Quattro

Character
Health:

After the fighting Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the fighting   After the fighting Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 5:12 pm

Rose turned immediately to Gary. SHe hurried over to him and popped a few paracetamol tablets out of the foil packet. "Swallow these...lie down..." She put her arms around him and helped him back onto the bed.
Back to top Go down
Roxy Magenta

Roxy Magenta

Character
Health:
After the fighting Left_bar_bleue10/100After the fighting Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

After the fighting Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the fighting   After the fighting Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 5:13 pm

Roxy's eyes flicker and coughed, grasping Rose as she opened her eyes.
"Rose?"...her arm was killing her.
"Wh.at..happened?..Where am I?.."She said dazed.
Back to top Go down
Gary Nightshade

Gary Nightshade

Character
Health:

After the fighting Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the fighting   After the fighting Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 5:14 pm

Gary swallowed the pills. "Go look after Roxy, I'll be fine. Trust me, this is a mild scratch to when i became a vampire." He smield and put his head down on the pillow.
Back to top Go down
Rose-Quattro

Rose-Quattro

Character
Health:

After the fighting Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the fighting   After the fighting Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 5:16 pm

"But you were-" Rose broke off. She didn't feel it was right to tell him. Instead she took the rest of the pills and turned to Roxy again. "It's ok," she said, quietly. "Just swallow these." She handed her two of the painkillers.
Back to top Go down
Roxy Magenta

Roxy Magenta

Character
Health:

After the fighting Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the fighting   After the fighting Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 5:18 pm

Roxy took the tablets from Rose her hands shaking and swollowed the tablets with out water and closed her eyes..
"What..Rose!..My arm? What happened??..Gary?!..Is he ok?!" Roxy tried to get up failing and fell back.
Back to top Go down
marcius lestrange

marcius lestrange

Character
Health:
After the fighting Left_bar_bleue100/100After the fighting Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

After the fighting Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the fighting   After the fighting Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 6:46 pm

marcius carefully entered the hidden room beside the hospital wing where his dog was lying down pining over the pain it was in becasue of its broken shoulder and torn side, marcius painfully sat down and started tending to the dog with his remaining good arm. "this ones gonna put us outta action for a bit" he told the dog stroking him. as marcius started to stitch the dogs side up thew wound in marcius,s side also started to heal. from next door he heard someone shout and knowing it was garry hoped that him and rose were hurting as bad as his dog was
Back to top Go down
Roxy Magenta

Roxy Magenta

Character
Health:

After the fighting Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the fighting   After the fighting Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 7:08 pm

Roxy slowly got up and saw Marcius.
"Why are you here...Gary's in pain"
She walked over clutching her arm.
Back to top Go down
marcius lestrange

marcius lestrange

Character
Health:

After the fighting Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the fighting   After the fighting Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 2:19 am

((OOC how exactly do you see me im in a hidden room next to the hospital wing-so post makes no sense ;C))
Back to top Go down
Gary Nightshade

Gary Nightshade

Character
Health:

After the fighting Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the fighting   After the fighting Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 2:27 am

((lol shes a dippy!!))

"I'm fine Roxy, don't worry. We vamps heal quickly! You just concentrate on getting yourself better." Gary lay back down. He breathed in a caught a whiff of a familiar sense but ignored it.
Back to top Go down
Rose-Quattro

Rose-Quattro

Character
Health:

After the fighting Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the fighting   After the fighting Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 1:39 am

Sniffing the air, Rose could smell someone else nearby. She guessed it was Marcius, but didn't pursue the matter further. It was quite plain that he had saved her to punish her, not because he liked her in any way. She continued to bustle around, making a fuss of her two friends, feeling very useless, her own wound completely forgotten.
Back to top Go down
Roxy Magenta

Roxy Magenta

Character
Health:

After the fighting Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the fighting   After the fighting Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 1:51 am

(OCC: Sorry. Didnt read it properly)

Roxy was coughing and coughing up blood where Gary had ran into her stomach. She looked up at Rose as saw her wound.
"Rose..you have a huge gash" She tried to get up and limped over to the cuboard where the was a huge selection of bandages and plasters.
Back to top Go down
Rose-Quattro

Rose-Quattro

Character
Health:

After the fighting Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the fighting   After the fighting Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 8:37 pm

Rose stared down at her own wound. It wasn't bleeding heavily anymore, and it was beginning to clot, but there was a lot of dirt around it and it looked particularly unpleasant. "You sit down, Roxy. I'll look after myself," she said quietly, moving slowly towards the cabinet.

((OOC - Remember first aid, Roxy?))
Back to top Go down
Gary Nightshade

Gary Nightshade

Character
Health:

After the fighting Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the fighting   After the fighting Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 9:24 pm

((NELLY THE ELEPHANT!!))

Gary looked away as he saw Roxy cough up blood. He had a very bad feeing that it was his fault but he couldn't really remember. "Rose...can you come over here a sec?"[/u]
Back to top Go down
Rose-Quattro

Rose-Quattro

Character
Health:

After the fighting Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the fighting   After the fighting Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 9:48 pm

She shut her eyes for a moment and swallowed hard, then picked up a few bottles which looked vaguely like antiseptic sprays and went back over to Gary. "Yes?"
Back to top Go down
Gary Nightshade

Gary Nightshade

Character
Health:

After the fighting Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the fighting   After the fighting Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 9:52 pm

"Well its just about..what.. happened, truely. I know it was a knock to my head that made me forget. Please can you tell me?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

After the fighting Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the fighting   After the fighting Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

After the fighting
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Magical World :: Hogwarts :: The Hospital Wing-
Jump to: