The Magical World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magical World

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Why Does It Always Rain On Me? Even Inside...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rose-Quattro

Rose-Quattro

Female Number of posts : 1349
House : Ravenclaw
Year : 5th
Registration date : 2007-08-19

Character
Name: Rose Ligeia Quattromini
Health:
Why Does It Always Rain On Me? Even Inside... Left_bar_bleue17/100Why Does It Always Rain On Me? Even Inside... Empty_bar_bleue  (17/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: I haven't decided yet.

Why Does It Always Rain On Me? Even Inside... Empty
PostSubject: Why Does It Always Rain On Me? Even Inside...   Why Does It Always Rain On Me? Even Inside... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 1:36 am

Rose sat slumped against the wall by the library door. She stared at her wrists. Too much blood to go and touch books really. She attempted to wipe it clean with the hem of her skirt, but the pressure caused fresh blood to ooze from the neatly ordered cuts. Each wrist was exactly symmetrical. She would have healed the wounds easily with magic, but the feel of the scarlet liquid flowing on her forearms made it all the more real to her; all the more painful.
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Male Number of posts : 2043
House : Order, Gryffindor
Year : end of 5th going into 6th
Registration date : 2007-07-26

Character
Name: Harry James Potter
Health:
Why Does It Always Rain On Me? Even Inside... Left_bar_bleue75/100Why Does It Always Rain On Me? Even Inside... Empty_bar_bleue  (75/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Order, D.A- leader

PostSubject: Re: Why Does It Always Rain On Me? Even Inside...   Why Does It Always Rain On Me? Even Inside... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 1:44 am

Harry came out of the libary his bookbag stuffed with parchments and odd bits on his shoulder as he carried two books under his arm, yet he seemed to be rummaging through his bookbag, loosing grip of the books the spilled to the floor with a thud wich echoed down the nearly empty corridor as Harry muttered under his breat he was glad no slythrines had seen the escapaed as he knelt to pick up his books out of the corner of his eye he noticed a girl. Rose. slumpped against the wall with a slight frown he could almost smeel the copper scent of blood before he noticed it, "Rose?" he asked with a concered look "whats happend..? whats wrong..?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/DanieljRadcliffe
Rose-Quattro

Rose-Quattro

Character
Health:
Why Does It Always Rain On Me? Even Inside... Left_bar_bleue17/100Why Does It Always Rain On Me? Even Inside... Empty_bar_bleue  (17/100)

PostSubject: Re: Why Does It Always Rain On Me? Even Inside...   Why Does It Always Rain On Me? Even Inside... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 1:55 am

Rose stared blankly at the wall opposite her, not reacting to Harry's voice. "Everything's wrong. Life is wrong." She turned to Harry, staring straight into his eyes with her dark, empty pupils.
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Character
Health:
Why Does It Always Rain On Me? Even Inside... Left_bar_bleue75/100Why Does It Always Rain On Me? Even Inside... Empty_bar_bleue  (75/100)

PostSubject: Re: Why Does It Always Rain On Me? Even Inside...   Why Does It Always Rain On Me? Even Inside... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 2:01 am

meeting her gaze so much was said given Roes eyes, they looked empty, cold almost with a slight sigh he looked down towards her never ending flow of blood "i think we should clean you up.." he said softly as if calming her, as he took one of her arms in his hand seeing as she hadn't used magic to heal them HAarry wasn't going to subdue, rummaging again in his back he pulled out an bandage, two infact, he had almost everything you could need in a bag like his, as he carefully bandaged one of her fore arms he startred on the over till he had finished then with a small smile he added "well your all done..painful..but tredy" he gave a slight laugh then got to his feet helping Rose up with him
Back to top Go down
Rose-Quattro

Rose-Quattro

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Why Does It Always Rain On Me? Even Inside...   Why Does It Always Rain On Me? Even Inside... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 10:51 pm

Rose let him bandage her arms without moving, just feeling his fingers brush her skin was enough. She wondered what this meant. Obviously he liked her, or he wouldn't be helping her, and maybe more than that. She looked at him again, almost blushing and turning her head away quickly. He likes me, she thought, I know it. "Thank you..."
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Why Does It Always Rain On Me? Even Inside...   Why Does It Always Rain On Me? Even Inside... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 2:23 pm

Harry nodded and smiled "your welcome, just take care of yourslef and don't do that again..if you need to talk to me about anything i'll be happy to listen, i may not understand but i will listen,alright?" he said as he let her hands drop
Back to top Go down
Rose-Quattro

Rose-Quattro

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Why Does It Always Rain On Me? Even Inside...   Why Does It Always Rain On Me? Even Inside... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 5:02 pm

He wnats to see me again, she thought. He actually does. "I'll try. It's hard, you know. Everything is just so...useless." Rose stared at him for a few moments, then turned away and started to run down the corridor.
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Why Does It Always Rain On Me? Even Inside...   Why Does It Always Rain On Me? Even Inside... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 5:17 pm

Harry turned and watched as Rose ran down the corridor, with a frown harry shrugged then placed the books back under his arm and begun to walk down the corridor
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why Does It Always Rain On Me? Even Inside...   Why Does It Always Rain On Me? Even Inside... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why Does It Always Rain On Me? Even Inside...
Page 1 of 1