The Magical World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magical World

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Depressing times for the lone wolf

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Pandora Gryffindor
Admin
Admin
Pandora Gryffindor

Female Number of posts : 519
House : Gryffindor
Year : Headmistress/Potions Prof./Order Member
Registration date : 2007-07-27

Character
Name: Pandora Gryffindor
Health:
Depressing times for the lone wolf - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Depressing times for the lone wolf - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Order

Depressing times for the lone wolf - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Depressing times for the lone wolf   Depressing times for the lone wolf - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 9:42 pm

"Sure I can be there. The ministry need not find out, or there will surely be trouble with that dim whitted Fudge, she said with comtempt for the ministry."

"So is everything set for tonight then...and what time where you planning to be at head quaters?"
Back to top Go down
https://thenewmagicalworld.rpg-board.net
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Male Number of posts : 2627
House : The Den
Year : Left
Registration date : 2007-07-25

Character
Name: Remus John Lupin
Health:
Depressing times for the lone wolf - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue15/100Depressing times for the lone wolf - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Order Member

PostSubject: Re: Depressing times for the lone wolf   Depressing times for the lone wolf - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 10:58 pm

"As soon as I have had one more drink, said I would meet up with you here and I have, just needed to rest up a little before I make my way there, not sure who else will be there but I will have to tell them what happen, before they hear otherwise.."
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Female Number of posts : 1273
House : order
Year : fifth year
Registration date : 2007-07-26

Character
Name:
Health:
Depressing times for the lone wolf - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Depressing times for the lone wolf - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Depressing times for the lone wolf   Depressing times for the lone wolf - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 11:19 pm

Cody looked and saw Paradora and then said"whats going on why my father has to go and see Fudge!"he looked and then waited for someone to answer
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:
Depressing times for the lone wolf - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue15/100Depressing times for the lone wolf - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)

PostSubject: Re: Depressing times for the lone wolf   Depressing times for the lone wolf - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 11:25 pm

He looked back to Cody and said in a whisper
"I am not seeing him yet, going to the order after, there was murders here last night, I did it during the fullmoon and the Order has no know about it.."
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Depressing times for the lone wolf - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Depressing times for the lone wolf - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Depressing times for the lone wolf   Depressing times for the lone wolf - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 11:33 pm

Cody heard what his father said and began to think.Cody looked and then whispered in his father's ear "you didnt have your potion last night didn't you!" he looked at his father with worry and concerned
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Depressing times for the lone wolf   Depressing times for the lone wolf - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 11:41 pm

"I have no one to make it for me, so I couldn't have it, even if I had last night, it wouldn't have worked as you are meant to have it weeks before.."
"Double Firewhisky, please."
He said taking it off the barmen and downing it before paying
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Depressing times for the lone wolf   Depressing times for the lone wolf - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 11:50 pm

Cody looked and then sighed and said"do not get drunk again"he looked at his father and felt uneasy all the sudden
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Depressing times for the lone wolf   Depressing times for the lone wolf - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 11:55 pm

"This is for nerves and the cold I am not going to get drunk, rather not be sick..."
He said with a shudder at the though of it.
"Need to watch my weight, specially after last night... don't want to have to get anymore cloths."
He said putting his glass down and pushing it away.
"I better be off to the HQ.."
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Depressing times for the lone wolf   Depressing times for the lone wolf - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 11:57 pm

Cody looked and then said"Do you want me to come with you!"he looked at his father and then waited
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Depressing times for the lone wolf   Depressing times for the lone wolf - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 12:03 am

"You can if you wish but I need to go now, before it gets dark and you are coming back to Pandora's home aren't you, have a place out in the forest we can go to out of harms way.."
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Depressing times for the lone wolf   Depressing times for the lone wolf - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 12:07 am

Cody looks at his father and then said"If its alright with Paradora and you!"he looked and felt sligthly shy.Cody got up and paied for his drink and wanted to stay with his father
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Depressing times for the lone wolf   Depressing times for the lone wolf - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 12:12 am

"She said about it first, so it is fine.. come on.."
He said making sure his cloak was round him before getting up an heading for the door, opening it and stepping outside.
(Go to the Meeting in the Order)
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Admin
Admin
Pandora Gryffindor

Female Number of posts : 519
House : Gryffindor
Year : Headmistress/Potions Prof./Order Member
Registration date : 2007-07-27

Character
Name: Pandora Gryffindor
Health:
Depressing times for the lone wolf - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Depressing times for the lone wolf - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Order

PostSubject: Re: Depressing times for the lone wolf   Depressing times for the lone wolf - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 1:19 am

She finshed her drink and left behind Remus. Tossing some coins on the bar as she walked out.
Back to top Go down
https://thenewmagicalworld.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Depressing times for the lone wolf   Depressing times for the lone wolf - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Depressing times for the lone wolf
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2