The Magical World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magical World

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Depressing times for the lone wolf

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cody

Cody

Female Number of posts : 1273
House : order
Year : fifth year
Registration date : 2007-07-26

Character
Name:
Health:
Depressing times for the lone wolf Left_bar_bleue0/0Depressing times for the lone wolf Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

Depressing times for the lone wolf Empty
PostSubject: Depressing times for the lone wolf   Depressing times for the lone wolf Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 8:57 pm

Cody transformed back into his human form and walked into the three broom sticks and ordered a drink and sat down in the corner and began to drink while crying
Back to top Go down
Rose-Quattro

Rose-Quattro

Female Number of posts : 1349
House : Ravenclaw
Year : 5th
Registration date : 2007-08-19

Character
Name: Rose Ligeia Quattromini
Health:
Depressing times for the lone wolf Left_bar_bleue17/100Depressing times for the lone wolf Empty_bar_bleue  (17/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: I haven't decided yet.

PostSubject: Re: Depressing times for the lone wolf   Depressing times for the lone wolf Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 12:34 am

Rose had looked up when Cody had entered the pub: he was unmistakable. Watching him closely, she saw him sit down with a drink and begin to cry. She debated in her mind whether to go over to him, but decided against it. Cody didn't seem like the kind of person who wanted comforting. She turned her attention back to her bottle, wishing she hadn't drunk the previous one.
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Depressing times for the lone wolf Left_bar_bleue0/0Depressing times for the lone wolf Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Depressing times for the lone wolf   Depressing times for the lone wolf Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 11:27 am

Meanwhile Cody was looking down at his glass and was thinking what has happened and he finally stoped crying and was mad and confussed and wanted to know what he is going to do next.
Back to top Go down
Rose-Quattro

Rose-Quattro

Character
Health:
Depressing times for the lone wolf Left_bar_bleue17/100Depressing times for the lone wolf Empty_bar_bleue  (17/100)

PostSubject: Re: Depressing times for the lone wolf   Depressing times for the lone wolf Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 3:54 pm

Rose continued to watch Cody, almost hypnotised by him. Getting to her feet shakily, she walked slowly over to him. "Can I join you...?"
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Depressing times for the lone wolf   Depressing times for the lone wolf Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 5:15 pm

cody looked and then saw Rose and then nodded and said"Sure!"
Back to top Go down
Rose-Quattro

Rose-Quattro

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Depressing times for the lone wolf   Depressing times for the lone wolf Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 6:26 pm

"Thanks..." She took a seat ini the very corner, leaning against the wall. She crossed her legs. "What's happening in your world then?"
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Depressing times for the lone wolf   Depressing times for the lone wolf Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 6:32 pm

Cody looked at Rose and then said"Alot has happened in the past and the rest of the years!"he looked at Rose and then said"I got the curse of a werewolf my mother was killed right in front of me,I try my hardest to get on with the world and Harriate is my father's pet!"he looked and said"do i need to keep going on!"
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Male Number of posts : 2627
House : The Den
Year : Left
Registration date : 2007-07-25

Character
Name: Remus John Lupin
Health:
Depressing times for the lone wolf Left_bar_bleue15/100Depressing times for the lone wolf Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Order Member

PostSubject: Re: Depressing times for the lone wolf   Depressing times for the lone wolf Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 6:52 pm

Remus walked into the three broomstick needed something to drink after doing a bit of light shopping to get some new cloths after the fullmoon.
He went over to the bar and ordered a drink and then looked round and saw Cody and Rose, but just looked round and sipped his drink, knowing full well what he was upset about, the same ole thing, He not being there, being there for Harriate and just being a rubbish father, who apparently hated his son.
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Depressing times for the lone wolf   Depressing times for the lone wolf Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 6:58 pm

Cody looked at Rose and saw his father walking in and was thinking about everything again and then looked at Rose and asked her to keep this talk private.

Cody was thinking and then looked down at his half empty glass and really want to make up with his father but for somereason Cody was too scared to.

Due that everytime he talks with his father he gets yelled at and also Cody has been a jerk to everyone lately so he decided to keep away from Harraite and from his father for the time.
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:
Depressing times for the lone wolf Left_bar_bleue15/100Depressing times for the lone wolf Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)

PostSubject: Re: Depressing times for the lone wolf   Depressing times for the lone wolf Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 7:02 pm

"..Aren't I going to get a sorry?"
He said looked round to his son
"And tha better not be anything stronger than Pumpkin juice either.."
He sad calmly but in a fatherly way
"I still don't see what I did to get shouted at back at Pandora's Home.."
He said swigging his drink back
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Depressing times for the lone wolf   Depressing times for the lone wolf Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 7:08 pm

Cody looked and was slightly shocked what his father just said to him,Cody looked and then got up with his glass and walked over and sat next to his father and said"i am sorry,for been a brat and a jerk!"he looked down at his glass,Cody looked and said"its hard for me to be me,if you understand going through every fullmoon with out you when i was little and its starting to get to me.Plus i am trying to find where I belong,I feel like so a lone wolf at times!"
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Depressing times for the lone wolf   Depressing times for the lone wolf Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 7:12 pm

"Well maybe you shouldn't be that wolf, I always see you as a wolf, you should be you, Sirius was only a dog when he had to be, maybe if you want to be you, be you!, just stop going on about Harriate and me liking so and so more than you, you are my son and yes you can be a brat sometimes but everyone has their moments, just put that behind you and move on, come to the Manson tonight, on the last fullmoon and you won't be so alone, alright?.. I think it's best to be alone when a werewolf on a fullmoon... less likely to kill someone..."
He said finishing his drink and this time ordering something much stronger
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Depressing times for the lone wolf   Depressing times for the lone wolf Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 7:21 pm

Cody looked down at the glass and was thinking what his father was saying,Cody began to think of the times he has been alone and also a brat,Cody looked and then said nothing he could not come out and say it,

cody could not understand why he hates harrate so much,he began to think could it be jerilously or something more.Cody looked and said" I used to forget to take my potion before the night of the fullmoon but i tooked it for this one and that means i won't try and kill someone!".

Cody looked and said"anyway i do not have the guts to kill someone!,Also my other wolf form is easyer to get around to places,here is a queston for you,have you ever been picked on or buillyed by other kids that they know you are a werewolf!"
Back to top Go down
Rose-Quattro

Rose-Quattro

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Depressing times for the lone wolf   Depressing times for the lone wolf Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 7:43 pm

Rose stared between them. She felt like sticking her fingers in her ears and humming loudly, but it wasn't exactly an option. Instead she just tried to blend into the background, trying not to listen to Lupin and Cody shout about their private lives.
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Depressing times for the lone wolf   Depressing times for the lone wolf Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 7:44 pm

"No, none knew, but I am a outcast as a adult and evenmore so, People were murdered here on the fullmoon, last, last night.."
He then looked round to make sure no one could here
"Me and Harriate killed them..."
Back to top Go down
Rose-Quattro

Rose-Quattro

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Depressing times for the lone wolf   Depressing times for the lone wolf Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 7:47 pm

Rose almost fell off her stool. Lupin? Kill someone? She never would have thought it possible. But she remembered the stories about the ruthlessness of werewolves in their wolf forms. It wasn't on purpose, she was sure.
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Depressing times for the lone wolf   Depressing times for the lone wolf Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 7:48 pm

Cody looked shocked and blinked and said"really!" in a quite tone
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Admin
Admin
Pandora Gryffindor

Female Number of posts : 519
House : Gryffindor
Year : Headmistress/Potions Prof./Order Member
Registration date : 2007-07-27

Character
Name: Pandora Gryffindor
Health:
Depressing times for the lone wolf Left_bar_bleue100/100Depressing times for the lone wolf Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Order

PostSubject: Re: Depressing times for the lone wolf   Depressing times for the lone wolf Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 7:50 pm

She walked in the pub with her hair neatly up wearing very deep blue robes.

She looked around for Remus, seeing him talking to Cody she decided not to enterrupt them.

She walked to the bar and odered a double firewhiskey. She sat on the stool , talking to the bar man, who new her well.
Back to top Go down
https://thenewmagicalworld.rpg-board.net
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Depressing times for the lone wolf   Depressing times for the lone wolf Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 8:00 pm

He looked to the door and saw Pandora enter, then looked back to Cody
".. Yes Really... three of them, I'm guess I took two out and Harriate the other and there was nothing left of the other two..least they might not know who did it...Won't find the remains.."
He said swigging his drink
Wondered when you were coming Pandora.."
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Admin
Admin
Pandora Gryffindor

Character
Health:
Depressing times for the lone wolf Left_bar_bleue100/100Depressing times for the lone wolf Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Depressing times for the lone wolf   Depressing times for the lone wolf Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 8:07 pm

"Sorry...had to check on Harriate before I left."

"Hello Cody and Rose", she said with a warm smile.

"Is everything alright, she asked looking to them all" Seemed to be in deep conversation."
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Depressing times for the lone wolf   Depressing times for the lone wolf Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 8:29 pm

"Well you know the lastest anyway..."
He said looking at her blushing
"See you have a good choice in drinks, oh and I got what I needed, just hope I didn't get them for nothing."
He said laughing before going back to his drink and sipping it, then gulping it back till there was nothing left, then just got some water.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Admin
Admin
Pandora Gryffindor

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Depressing times for the lone wolf   Depressing times for the lone wolf Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 8:46 pm

She grinned at him. "Always have the best and the strongest. I'm far from being a whimp, she said laughing.

"Well I'm glad you found some new clothes...might take it easy tonight..not that much big game in the forest. Maybe a rabbit or deer."
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Depressing times for the lone wolf   Depressing times for the lone wolf Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 8:56 pm

"Maybe you should glue my mouth up or something.."
He said in a whisper before laughing, then stopped
"Not funny.. I need to speak with the order soon.. after I leave here, before it's late.."
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Admin
Admin
Pandora Gryffindor

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Depressing times for the lone wolf   Depressing times for the lone wolf Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 9:19 pm

"About what", she asked couriously?

"They probably thought I left, haven't been to head quarters in ages", she said then taking a drink.
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Depressing times for the lone wolf   Depressing times for the lone wolf Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 9:23 pm

"Me either, about what happened last night, the Death Eaters.. just whats' been going on, I have sent a owl To Dumbledore already, so he will be there I hope, maybe you should too.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Depressing times for the lone wolf   Depressing times for the lone wolf Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Depressing times for the lone wolf
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next