The Magical World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magical World

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Waxing Gibbus/A Demon's night out

Go down 
+5
Roxy Magenta
Remus John Lupin
Harry Potter
Rose-Quattro
Jasmine Granger
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Rose-Quattro

Rose-Quattro

Female Number of posts : 1349
House : Ravenclaw
Year : 5th
Registration date : 2007-08-19

Character
Name: Rose Ligeia Quattromini
Health:
A Waxing Gibbus/A Demon's night out - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue17/100A Waxing Gibbus/A Demon's night out - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (17/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: I haven't decided yet.

A Waxing Gibbus/A Demon's night out - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Waxing Gibbus/A Demon's night out   A Waxing Gibbus/A Demon's night out - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 7:36 pm

(So it is, my mistake! I'll change that!)

"I'll take her to the Hospital Wing, but I don't know if they'll be able to fix her..." Her voice trailed off.
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Female Number of posts : 1273
House : order
Year : fifth year
Registration date : 2007-07-26

Character
Name:
Health:
A Waxing Gibbus/A Demon's night out - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue0/0A Waxing Gibbus/A Demon's night out - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: A Waxing Gibbus/A Demon's night out   A Waxing Gibbus/A Demon's night out - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 7:37 pm

Cody looked at his father and then sighed and then said"I think i know where i got my stubbonish from!"he looked at his father.Cody looked and smiled and said"Come on lets get you to the hosptal and get rid of that fever before you come more sicker!"
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Male Number of posts : 2043
House : Order, Gryffindor
Year : end of 5th going into 6th

Character
Name: Harry James Potter
Health:
A Waxing Gibbus/A Demon's night out - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue75/100A Waxing Gibbus/A Demon's night out - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (75/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Order, D.A- leader

PostSubject: Re: A Waxing Gibbus/A Demon's night out   A Waxing Gibbus/A Demon's night out - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 7:42 pm

noticing Lupin psture and tone in voice Harry decide he would simply return to the castle and reamin there for however long he could, turning round Harry pocketed his wand and begun to head of towards the outskirts of the forest, clearly he didn't seem to be of any help so with that he continued to walk off into the forest away from the group.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/DanieljRadcliffe
Pandora Gryffindor
Admin
Admin
Pandora Gryffindor

Female Number of posts : 519
House : Gryffindor
Year : Headmistress/Potions Prof./Order Member
Registration date : 2007-07-27

Character
Name: Pandora Gryffindor
Health:
A Waxing Gibbus/A Demon's night out - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue100/100A Waxing Gibbus/A Demon's night out - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Order

PostSubject: Re: A Waxing Gibbus/A Demon's night out   A Waxing Gibbus/A Demon's night out - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 7:46 pm

"I have sent for Hagrid to come and retrieve Jasmine. He will take her to St Mungos. Now the rest of you need to get back to Hogwarts. Your not even supossed to be in the forbidden forest.

"Remus would you like for me to help you back to the school?"
Back to top Go down
https://thenewmagicalworld.rpg-board.net
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
A Waxing Gibbus/A Demon's night out - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue0/0A Waxing Gibbus/A Demon's night out - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: A Waxing Gibbus/A Demon's night out   A Waxing Gibbus/A Demon's night out - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 7:47 pm

Cody looked and then said"I am staying"he looked at Paradora.Cody really wanted to stay with his father
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Male Number of posts : 2627
House : The Den
Year : Left
Registration date : 2007-07-25

Character
Name: Remus John Lupin
Health:
A Waxing Gibbus/A Demon's night out - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue15/100A Waxing Gibbus/A Demon's night out - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Order Member

PostSubject: Re: A Waxing Gibbus/A Demon's night out   A Waxing Gibbus/A Demon's night out - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 7:49 pm

"I just want to go home.. no point going back.. no one likes me,, listens to me.. is threatened by me, scared of he, laughs at me, no respect..."
He said looking at her weakly now feeling drained and exhusted from the huge arguement.
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: A Waxing Gibbus/A Demon's night out   A Waxing Gibbus/A Demon's night out - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 7:51 pm

Cody looked and then said"I am not mad are you i do not hate you.so get that through your head!"he looked and then smiled sadly
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Character
Health:
A Waxing Gibbus/A Demon's night out - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue75/100A Waxing Gibbus/A Demon's night out - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (75/100)

PostSubject: Re: A Waxing Gibbus/A Demon's night out   A Waxing Gibbus/A Demon's night out - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 7:55 pm

Harry followed the path in which he came through slightly stummbberling at the odd tree root, he was nearing the edge of the forest slolwy muttering incohrently undder his breath
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Admin
Admin
Pandora Gryffindor

Character
Health:
A Waxing Gibbus/A Demon's night out - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue100/100A Waxing Gibbus/A Demon's night out - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: A Waxing Gibbus/A Demon's night out   A Waxing Gibbus/A Demon's night out - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 7:56 pm

"I'm sure Silver will be glad to see you then. Cody since you don't want to leave your father maybe you can help him home.

A huge form made it's way toward them.

"Ahh Hagrid...there you are. Please take Jasmine to the hospital. Feel free to stupify her if she tries to transform."

"The rest of you who are students will head back to school."

She turned on her heel and headed back to Hogwarts.

Last edited by on Sun Sep 23, 2007 8:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rose-Quattro

Rose-Quattro

Character
Health:
A Waxing Gibbus/A Demon's night out - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue17/100A Waxing Gibbus/A Demon's night out - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (17/100)

PostSubject: Re: A Waxing Gibbus/A Demon's night out   A Waxing Gibbus/A Demon's night out - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 7:57 pm

Rose trotted after Pandora, trying hard to keep up. "Professor, what actually happened last night...? All I know is that Jasmine almost killed me, thought Harry was Draco and Professor Lupin was going mad..."
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: A Waxing Gibbus/A Demon's night out   A Waxing Gibbus/A Demon's night out - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 7:58 pm

Cody looked and then nodded and then began to help his father back home.Cody looked and was thinking how to help his father to get him home,at least paradora was going to help too
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:
A Waxing Gibbus/A Demon's night out - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue15/100A Waxing Gibbus/A Demon's night out - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)

PostSubject: Re: A Waxing Gibbus/A Demon's night out   A Waxing Gibbus/A Demon's night out - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 8:03 pm

".. Where is she going.."
He said watching Pandora leave. He was so tired he just wanted the darkness to take him away. His eye lids drooped now and then as he sat on the ground watching her leave. He's also forgotten about Silver and Ashley. He'd just started work again and didn't know what was going on anymore.
He let his eyes droop and started to drift off
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A Waxing Gibbus/A Demon's night out   A Waxing Gibbus/A Demon's night out - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 8:05 pm

Finally with everyone miles behind already Harry neared the outskirts of the forest and without looking back made his way across the grounds towards hogwarts alone
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Admin
Admin
Pandora Gryffindor

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A Waxing Gibbus/A Demon's night out   A Waxing Gibbus/A Demon's night out - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 8:10 pm

"I don't know Rose I wasn't here. Seems everything happens while I'm working or at home."

She turned and walked back to Remus.

She bent down throwing Remus's arm around her shoulder..."Cody get the other and lets take him to the cottage."
Back to top Go down
Rose-Quattro

Rose-Quattro

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A Waxing Gibbus/A Demon's night out   A Waxing Gibbus/A Demon's night out - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 8:32 pm

Scowling, Rose transformed again and bounded off towards Hogwarts. She hated not having answers.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Female Number of posts : 3093
Location : Slytherin Dungeons/Jasmine's Apartment/Wolf Demon Temple
House : Slytherin

Character
Name: Jasmine Elizabeth Granger
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Death Eater/ Wolf Demon

PostSubject: Re: A Waxing Gibbus/A Demon's night out   A Waxing Gibbus/A Demon's night out - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 8:43 pm

Jasmine blinked her eyes open slightly. She found that someone was carrying her back to Hogwarts. She moved her head with what little strength she had left. Though her vision was blurry, Jasmine made out the figures of Pandora and Rose in her fox form. She looked at Pandora and said weakly,"I......I t-t-transformed away from everyone else. I.....I admit that I almost attacked Rose but, I t-t-told m-m-my demon side that s-she w-w-wasn't a threat and she listened and s-she left her alone..........and.......and.....and....I.....kkissed.......Harry.....t-t-t-thinking.....t-that h-h-he was Draco."
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Jasmine_Night
Rose-Quattro

Rose-Quattro

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A Waxing Gibbus/A Demon's night out   A Waxing Gibbus/A Demon's night out - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 8:45 pm

Rose barked in agreement. She didn't blame Jasmine for anything that had happened, just felt sorry for her. She knew what it was like to lose a lover.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Female Number of posts : 3093
Location : Slytherin Dungeons/Jasmine's Apartment/Wolf Demon Temple
House : Slytherin

Character
Name: Jasmine Elizabeth Granger
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Death Eater/ Wolf Demon

PostSubject: Re: A Waxing Gibbus/A Demon's night out   A Waxing Gibbus/A Demon's night out - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 8:57 pm

Jasmine weakly nodded to the fox in thanks and she slipped out of consciousness again.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Jasmine_Night
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A Waxing Gibbus/A Demon's night out   A Waxing Gibbus/A Demon's night out - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 9:01 pm

He rested his head on Pandora's shoulder as she helped him, not really too aware oh what was going on around him, didn't care either, was tired of it all.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Admin
Admin
Pandora Gryffindor

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A Waxing Gibbus/A Demon's night out   A Waxing Gibbus/A Demon's night out - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 9:38 pm

Lets get you home where your safe and I want to get to the bottom of this.

"Accio broom"

"Can you ride a broom if I help you stay on, she asked Remus?"

Last edited by on Sun Sep 23, 2007 10:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A Waxing Gibbus/A Demon's night out   A Waxing Gibbus/A Demon's night out - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 10:02 pm

He didn't reply, was too far in his deep sleep to hear her, but he wanted to. He loved her and couldn't tell her, what would sh think of him with already, Silver and Tonks,Tonks who he hadn't seen for week and Silver she he liked but also like Tonks, so he couldn't be with either, He'd always loved Pandora, but could never tell her, she was too good for him...
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Admin
Admin
Pandora Gryffindor

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A Waxing Gibbus/A Demon's night out   A Waxing Gibbus/A Demon's night out - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 10:24 pm

She pulled him on the broom and held him close as she kicked off the ground and flew out of the forest toward the cottage.

"I got you Remus and would never let anything happen to you", she said wanting to protect her friend at al costs.

"We are going to the cottage, that is where you want to go isn't it", she asked in his ear as he sat in front of her while she had a arm around him?

She then decide to turn and head toward her mansion..someone wanted Remus dead and she wasn't ready to turn him loose with others just yet.

She flew him to Gryffindor Mansion.
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A Waxing Gibbus/A Demon's night out   A Waxing Gibbus/A Demon's night out - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 10:30 pm

He heard her voice faintly and fought to open his eyes, but he just managed to
He looked down and felt the wind through his hair as the flew.
"...where, what's going.. on.."
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Admin
Admin
Pandora Gryffindor

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A Waxing Gibbus/A Demon's night out   A Waxing Gibbus/A Demon's night out - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 10:40 pm

"I am Taking you to safety...you trust me don't you?"

"We have been friends for a long time...just relax and know your fine while your with me."
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A Waxing Gibbus/A Demon's night out   A Waxing Gibbus/A Demon's night out - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 10:49 pm

Remus just nodded in reply and h slipped back out of it, as they flew towards the Gryffindor mansion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Waxing Gibbus/A Demon's night out   A Waxing Gibbus/A Demon's night out - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Waxing Gibbus/A Demon's night out
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next