The Magical World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magical World

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Waxing Gibbus/A Demon's night out

Go down 
+5
Roxy Magenta
Remus John Lupin
Harry Potter
Rose-Quattro
Jasmine Granger
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Cody

Cody

Female Number of posts : 1273
House : order
Year : fifth year
Registration date : 2007-07-26

Character
Name:
Health:
A Waxing Gibbus/A Demon's night out - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue0/0A Waxing Gibbus/A Demon's night out - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

A Waxing Gibbus/A Demon's night out - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Waxing Gibbus/A Demon's night out   A Waxing Gibbus/A Demon's night out - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 6:34 pm

Cody looked at Rose and then shooked his head he walked over to his father and then said"Do you want some help back to the hosptal wing!"Cody looked and then waited
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Female Number of posts : 3093
Location : Slytherin Dungeons/Jasmine's Apartment/Wolf Demon Temple
House : Slytherin

Character
Name: Jasmine Elizabeth Granger
Health:
A Waxing Gibbus/A Demon's night out - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue15/100A Waxing Gibbus/A Demon's night out - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Death Eater/ Wolf Demon

PostSubject: Re: A Waxing Gibbus/A Demon's night out   A Waxing Gibbus/A Demon's night out - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 6:36 pm

Still barely conscious, Jasmine heard Cody shout and she felt her heart break. Did Cody want her dead too? A tear ran down her scrathed, bloody, pale cheek. "C-C-Cody, I...I didn't m-m-mean for that t-t-to h-happen. I-It h-happened during the last full m-m-moon. I-I'm deeply sorry for that h-happening. I-I've already paid the price for what I....I did. I....I'm so sorry."
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Jasmine_Night
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Male Number of posts : 2043
House : Order, Gryffindor
Year : end of 5th going into 6th

Character
Name: Harry James Potter
Health:
A Waxing Gibbus/A Demon's night out - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue75/100A Waxing Gibbus/A Demon's night out - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (75/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Order, D.A- leader

PostSubject: Re: A Waxing Gibbus/A Demon's night out   A Waxing Gibbus/A Demon's night out - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 6:36 pm

glancing to Lupin Harry replied "that was more then snapping.." he mumbbled then cleared his throat slightly "but..i supose i can..but what exactly am i suposed to do..?" he had clamed down alot from earlier
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/DanieljRadcliffe
Rose-Quattro

Rose-Quattro

Female Number of posts : 1349
House : Ravenclaw
Year : 5th
Registration date : 2007-08-19

Character
Name: Rose Ligeia Quattromini
Health:
A Waxing Gibbus/A Demon's night out - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue17/100A Waxing Gibbus/A Demon's night out - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (17/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: I haven't decided yet.

PostSubject: Re: A Waxing Gibbus/A Demon's night out   A Waxing Gibbus/A Demon's night out - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 6:37 pm

"We know you are, doesn't matter right now, just GO!" She lowered her voice and whispered to Cody, "Me and Harry will sort Lupin out, just help Jasmine..."
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Male Number of posts : 2627
House : The Den
Year : Left
Registration date : 2007-07-25

Character
Name: Remus John Lupin
Health:
A Waxing Gibbus/A Demon's night out - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue15/100A Waxing Gibbus/A Demon's night out - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Order Member

PostSubject: Re: A Waxing Gibbus/A Demon's night out   A Waxing Gibbus/A Demon's night out - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 6:39 pm

"I'm not going back to the hospital wing... going home, no point in returning now is there.."
He said with heavy eyes.
"you can do what you think is best for Jasmine.. I don't want to see her for a while.."
He looked back to Harry
".. you are meant to listen.. and trust others more..let them deal with some things.."
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
A Waxing Gibbus/A Demon's night out - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue0/0A Waxing Gibbus/A Demon's night out - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: A Waxing Gibbus/A Demon's night out   A Waxing Gibbus/A Demon's night out - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 6:40 pm

Cody looked at Rose and then said"NO i want to help my father out!"he looked at Rose and turned back to his father
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A Waxing Gibbus/A Demon's night out   A Waxing Gibbus/A Demon's night out - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 6:42 pm

Jasmine looked at Lupin with her vision blurry and she weakly said,"I....I h-h-hope Karma c-comes back and b-b-bites you. You....you monster."

Last edited by on Sun Sep 23, 2007 6:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rose-Quattro

Rose-Quattro

Character
Health:
A Waxing Gibbus/A Demon's night out - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue17/100A Waxing Gibbus/A Demon's night out - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (17/100)

PostSubject: Re: A Waxing Gibbus/A Demon's night out   A Waxing Gibbus/A Demon's night out - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 6:42 pm

"Right, make your mind up..." Rose sighed. "Harry, can you help me take Jasmine?"
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Character
Health:
A Waxing Gibbus/A Demon's night out - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue75/100A Waxing Gibbus/A Demon's night out - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (75/100)

PostSubject: Re: A Waxing Gibbus/A Demon's night out   A Waxing Gibbus/A Demon's night out - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 6:43 pm

continuing to look at Lupin Harry listend to his words eventually replying "well alot of luck that has done..only made things worse..or i have for that matter.. and maybe i am "ment" to trust people and sit back and watch it all happen..but i can't..i don't know why i just can't.."
Back to top Go down
Rose-Quattro

Rose-Quattro

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A Waxing Gibbus/A Demon's night out   A Waxing Gibbus/A Demon's night out - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 6:44 pm

"Harry?" She prompted, "Can we go? She really needs to get some medical attention and I can't take her on my own..."
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: A Waxing Gibbus/A Demon's night out   A Waxing Gibbus/A Demon's night out - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 6:44 pm

Cody looked away from Jasmine and Rose his mind was confussed he was unsure why,It must be something do with his father but Cody did not know what is going on.Cody looked and was waiting for his father to speak after cody asked him if he want some help
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A Waxing Gibbus/A Demon's night out   A Waxing Gibbus/A Demon's night out - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 6:46 pm

He was about to speak when he was cut of, by Jasmine's remark
"Monster! I was protecting my family and friends!.. you should learn to use that brain of yours!!!!"
He said raising his wand towards her
"I anyone is a monster... you are!"
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: A Waxing Gibbus/A Demon's night out   A Waxing Gibbus/A Demon's night out - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 6:48 pm

Cody looked and saw the wand and saw where it was aiming to.Cody looked down to the ground and was praying his father is not going to hurt or kill Jasmine.Cody looked up and placed his own hand on his fathers and then said"Stop! this!" He looked and was in front of the wand and had his own hand on his father's hand
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A Waxing Gibbus/A Demon's night out   A Waxing Gibbus/A Demon's night out - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 6:50 pm

Harry looked towards rose as she asked, glancing between Lupin and Jasmine he knew prehaps he should let her saty but then another side of him said it was right to help, confussed he finally said to rose "i'm not going to help you but use your wand and levitate her to a clearing then apparate from there to St mungos.."
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A Waxing Gibbus/A Demon's night out   A Waxing Gibbus/A Demon's night out - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 6:50 pm

Jasmine looked at Lupin with her vision still blurry,"Go ahead and.....and...k-k-kill me. Then....then you will have to explain to my friends, Hermione, and Draco why....I'm d-dead. This time....I...I did use my brain...and I...I r-ran o-o-out into the forest and transformed away from e-everyone e-e-else." she said weakly and she slipped out of conscious again.
Back to top Go down
Rose-Quattro

Rose-Quattro

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A Waxing Gibbus/A Demon's night out   A Waxing Gibbus/A Demon's night out - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 6:52 pm

"Yeah, Harry, nice plan, except for two VITAL flaws!" She was getting really angry now. "One. I'm 15, I can't apparate! Two. We're in the school grounds. Any other ideas?"
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: A Waxing Gibbus/A Demon's night out   A Waxing Gibbus/A Demon's night out - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 6:53 pm

Cody was still standing in front of his father's wand and had his hand on his father's and looked into his eyes and then said"I can see it in you,you do not have it to take to kill someone!"
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A Waxing Gibbus/A Demon's night out   A Waxing Gibbus/A Demon's night out - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 6:54 pm

"then make a port key..you can levitate her make a portkey then go to st mungos.." he said still calmly not sure why he was still calm given the circumstances
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A Waxing Gibbus/A Demon's night out   A Waxing Gibbus/A Demon's night out - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 6:55 pm

"You said you have control of it.. you didn't need to change, you are lucky to be here, at Hogwarts, Pandora was nice enough to give you another another, chance,,, you were nearly locked up..and I wasn't going to kill you!..."
He said with shivering hand with the wand which Cody was holding still with a fixed stare
He looked to Rose
"Take her to Hogsmeade.. you can't turn anything into a Portkey without someone knowing about it... anyone could use it otherwise"
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: A Waxing Gibbus/A Demon's night out   A Waxing Gibbus/A Demon's night out - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 6:57 pm

Cody looked and then said"Right I am going to take you to the hosptal now!"He looked at his father and was waiting for a reply.Cody looked and had his neckless over his clothes
Back to top Go down
Rose-Quattro

Rose-Quattro

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A Waxing Gibbus/A Demon's night out   A Waxing Gibbus/A Demon's night out - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 6:57 pm

"Where to from Hogsmeade?" Rose was slightly confused by Harry's calmness, and all the mentions of murder.
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A Waxing Gibbus/A Demon's night out   A Waxing Gibbus/A Demon's night out - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 7:02 pm

"i don't know st mungos or somthing.." he shrugged he was in no mood for anymore commotion or arguments, there was times when he whished to be back at the Dursleys and he hated to admit it but now was one of thouse times, his head was throbbing, he was tired and just wanted to almost forget the wizarding world, but still he continued, leading to tha unaswered wuestion. why?.
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: A Waxing Gibbus/A Demon's night out   A Waxing Gibbus/A Demon's night out - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 7:05 pm

Cody looked away from his father and then looked at Rose and Harry and then sighed and also wished there will be no more fighting but he knows that he is half of the fighting problem
Back to top Go down
Rose-Quattro

Rose-Quattro

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A Waxing Gibbus/A Demon's night out   A Waxing Gibbus/A Demon's night out - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 7:08 pm

"Would someone please come with me?" In the morning light, she looked a lot younger for a moment, like a lost child.

Last edited by on Sun Sep 23, 2007 7:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A Waxing Gibbus/A Demon's night out   A Waxing Gibbus/A Demon's night out - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 7:33 pm

(thought it was the next morning Rose..)
He dropped his wand and sank back down
"Everyone.. do what you like, including Harry.. tried my best and failed."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Waxing Gibbus/A Demon's night out   A Waxing Gibbus/A Demon's night out - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Waxing Gibbus/A Demon's night out
Page 10 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next