The Magical World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magical World

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Some Time To Think

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Teddy Lupin

Teddy Lupin

Male Number of posts : 1359
Year : finished
Registration date : 2007-07-28

Character
Name: Teddy
Health:
Some Time To Think - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue97/100Some Time To Think - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (97/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Son of Order Members

Some Time To Think - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Time To Think   Some Time To Think - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 12:18 am

"Pretty much the same,just thought I should get out of my room since it worrying you too much. But has anything happened?"
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Female Number of posts : 1273
House : order
Year : fifth year
Registration date : 2007-07-26

Character
Name:
Health:
Some Time To Think - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Some Time To Think - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Some Time To Think   Some Time To Think - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 12:19 am

Cody looked at the two talking and decided not to go over and butt in with the talking.Cody looked out the window and saw the snow began to melt
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Male Number of posts : 2627
House : The Den
Year : Left
Registration date : 2007-07-25

Character
Name: Remus John Lupin
Health:
Some Time To Think - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue15/100Some Time To Think - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Order Member

PostSubject: Re: Some Time To Think   Some Time To Think - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 12:26 am

"I wasn't the only one worry, Cody was the one who pointed it out.. and no, well not really, still have three women in my life, Silver who lost her father, mother and brother and back, but gained a daugter, Tonks who had friends, family and now a child on the way, and Pandora the one who I really love, always have, has a crush on her at school, but now she's got another man in her life,... I wanted to help her after Barty left, like last time, but he turned up, Darius.. smug git.."
He said swigging his drink and putting it down
"I can't be with either, either way I'll up set one of the, and you pair, surround by a prison of love.. not one true love I can have either.. never meant to be like this, Tonks left after I proposed, the I left the order, met Silver she lost her family, then she wa pregnant, then I came back thinking she would have a better life here, the Tonks came back and was expecting...stuck.."
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Some Time To Think - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Some Time To Think - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Some Time To Think   Some Time To Think - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 12:32 am

Cody was thinking about something that he was unsure about he looked at his bottle what was only half full,Cody leaned back in his chair and looked at the cellin of the bar,Cody grabbed his neckless out of his pocket and placed it around his neck
Back to top Go down
Teddy Lupin

Teddy Lupin

Character
Health:
Some Time To Think - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue97/100Some Time To Think - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (97/100)

PostSubject: Re: Some Time To Think   Some Time To Think - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 12:33 am

"Oh,ya that does suck.Im sorry,wish there was a way I could help. Guess me and Cody arent really helping,always getting in your way."
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Some Time To Think   Some Time To Think - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 12:35 am

Cody looked out of the corner of his eye when he felt his ears are burning.Cody looked down and drank some more of his drink.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Lupin

Teddy Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Some Time To Think   Some Time To Think - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 12:44 am

"Ya well,guess Ill talk to you later,meet you back at the house sometime." and with that Teddy gave his dad a pat on the back and left.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some Time To Think   Some Time To Think - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some Time To Think
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2