The Magical World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magical World

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Searching.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Nymphado
Anonymous

Searching. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Searching.   Searching. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 2:16 am

Tonk's walked down the stairs a little pale with her arms wrapped around her stomach..

She was hoping maybe she could have a small drink,just to make things a little better.When she Spotted Remus.

She wanted to turn away and act like she didn't see him.She stood there knowing people were staring at her.Tonk's was stuck what should she do.

Her brain was exploding with thoughts...She wasn't really up for talking much.
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Male Number of posts : 2627
House : The Den
Year : Left
Registration date : 2007-07-25

Character
Name: Remus John Lupin
Health:
Searching. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue15/100Searching. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Order Member

PostSubject: Re: Searching.   Searching. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 2:19 am

Lupin sat up the bar doing like he said he would to Harriate, having a large stiff drink.
He took out a silver necklace from his chest pocket and placed it on the bar and looked down at it as a tear fell
Back to top Go down
Nymphado
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Searching.   Searching. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 2:24 am

Tonk's decided she might as well face up to it...She would have to sometime..

She walked over to Remus and sat on the chair next to him.

"Wotcher."

She smiled weakly at him with both arms still wrapped around her stomach.
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:
Searching. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue15/100Searching. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)

PostSubject: Re: Searching.   Searching. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 2:27 am

Lupin's eyes slowly felt the necklace infront of him and he looked back to Tonks with teary eyes. He gave her a small fake smile before swigging his drink back. ".. Hello Tonks.. you feeling any better?"
Back to top Go down
Nymphado
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Searching.   Searching. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 2:33 am

Tonk's ignored Remus and watched him...

"Are you ok..Remus?"

She didn't know what was wrong..But hoped it was nothing to bad..What could have happened between him and Harriate that made him cry.Tonk's looked at him in concern...
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Searching.   Searching. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 2:37 am

He brushed his eyes on his sleeve and nodded quickly before sipping his drink "... I'm fine." he said picking the necklace up and keeping it safe in his pocket again "Harriate won't be back.. couldn't stop her, wouldn't listen to me.. just decided to let her do what made her happy..."
Back to top Go down
Nymphado
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Searching.   Searching. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 2:52 am

Tonk's studied Remus face and knew it was true...She didn't have a clue how to make him feel better.

"Are you sure?"

Tonk's was starting to like Harriate..Why did this happen?She looked down at her stomach and couldn't help but smile again to herself.

She turned her attention back to Remus.

"Is there anything i can do?"
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Searching.   Searching. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 3:02 pm

He shook his head "Couldn't stop her going, wanted the children to have a father, she never had, but I can't be with you, or Silvia, at the same time now can I? wouldn't be fair on you or her..." he looked to Tonks as she looked at her stomach and smilied weakly "still thin and a stick, no wonder you feel ill, not eating enough.."
Back to top Go down
Nymphado
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Searching.   Searching. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 4:04 pm

Tonk's looked up and couldn't help but laugh.

"I am not a stick."

She felt a little better now that she was laughing.She didn't know how to help Remus..She wanted him to be with her like she was sure Silvia would want.But he would have to do what was right for him.

"Remus...Its your call,I am having the baby no matter what happens!"
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Searching.   Searching. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 4:12 pm

"I can't decide, love you and she needs somone.. well I can always go and see her, can't I? help her when she has hers? she lost everything and I was going to bring her into our world, leave the forest and come here and raise it.."
He finished his drink and the barwomen refilled the glass and left them
"Just wish I could have a bloody break, for once.. never ask for much.."
Back to top Go down
Nymphado
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Searching.   Searching. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 4:15 pm

Tonk's watched Remus and looked down at her stomach and smiled again..She really couldn't help it she knew she shouldn't in this situation.

"Remus..Things will get better.I am sure they will."

She said this and even believed it herself things had to get better she thought..They just had to.
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Searching.   Searching. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 4:24 pm

"Might be better for you, things are more simpliar, I lost my job, won't get any money, Lost a friend and have to decide which women I love to be with!"
He said getting angry and stressed and swigging his drink back
"Going to the HQ first thing tomorrow, see what's going on.."
Back to top Go down
Nymphado
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Searching.   Searching. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 4:37 pm

Tonk's was a bit confused and didn't know what to say..She nodded and smiled at Remus.

She wanted to help Remus...But she couldn't tell him what to do.Or who to be with.She just had to let him choose.Hoping maybe..

"Ok..I can go with you if you want?"

She looked up at him and waited..
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Searching.   Searching. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 4:41 pm

"It's up to you, I really don't mind what you choose." he said drinking his drink then downing it and pushing the glass aside. He looked back to her and slowly smiled "..How long do you think, when did you know?"
Back to top Go down
Nymphado
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Searching.   Searching. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 4:48 pm

Tonk's smiled and looked back down at her stomach..

"I'm 2 months in..And i found out a week ago."

She knew he might be angry not knowing sooner..She turned away as she said this because..she didn't really want to see his reaction.
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Female Number of posts : 1273
House : order
Year : fifth year
Registration date : 2007-07-26

Character
Name:
Health:
Searching. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Searching. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Searching.   Searching. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 4:55 pm

Cody came down stairs out of the room and noticed it was night out,he was in his wolf form due he wanted to stay in there and he walked into the bar and saw his father talking with tonks.

Cody transformed back and then said"you know,You and tonks seem a great paring!"he looked at his father and then at tonks
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Searching.   Searching. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 4:56 pm

"Well I was away for for time.. couldn't have told me even if ou wanted to, Two months, still early, just hope it all goes well.." he said bushing and strand of hair from her face and rubbing her cheek and smiling "Loove (hic) you." he said leaning over and kissing her
Back to top Go down
Nymphado
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Searching.   Searching. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 4:59 pm

Tonk's laughed and leaned in to kiss Remus,when she spotted Cody...She looked at him and winked and put all her attention back to Remus..

"I hope it does aswell,Remus how much have you had to drink today?"
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Searching.   Searching. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 5:00 pm

Cody looked at Tonks and then back to his father and saw him he has been drinking again and he knew the last time that Teddy got upset about him drinking.

Cody looked and then sighed and then said"Drunk again father!"
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Searching.   Searching. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 5:07 pm

"Eh?"
he said looking round to Cody
"Harriate, ain't coming back, gave herself in so I could be here for yoou lot..no idea."
he said looking back to Tonks and kissing her again then sitting back on his stall
"Right, whoo's having what?"
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Searching.   Searching. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 5:10 pm

Cody looked at his father and then sighed and then when he said harriates name cody looked and then turned to the window and began to think.

Cody turned back to see tonks and then sighed again,Cody looked and then headed out to get some air
Back to top Go down
Nymphado
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Searching.   Searching. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 5:17 pm

Tonk's kissed Remus and turned and watched Cody...She thought of going to talk to him..but maybe it was better he was on his own for a while..

Tonk's turned back to Remus and smiled.

"Something weak please.How are you feeling?"

Tonk's wanted something strong but looked down at her stomach and decided better of it....She didn't want to risk it.
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Searching.   Searching. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 5:24 pm

"Something weak, pumpkin juice?"
he said ordering one for her anyway. He passed it over to her smiling
"Me? ooh, not too bad, now.."
he said sipping his drink and hiccuping
"don't knoo if I can get my job back again after that.. "
Back to top Go down
Nymphado
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Searching.   Searching. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 5:32 pm

Tonk's took her drink and sipped it slowly watching Remus and couldn't help but laughs.

"I'm sure you will..But if you keep drinking..Then maybe not."

She said this or tried to in the nicest way,so hopefully Remus didn't take it hurtfully.
She turned back to the window and watched Cody..And sighed.
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Searching.   Searching. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 5:36 pm

He looked over to Tonks as she looked tothe window
"you can talk to'im if ya want, ain't going noowhere.."
he said yawning and shaking his head to wake up
"Want anyth'in to eat?"
he asked her looking back to the bar waiting for her answer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Searching.   Searching. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Searching.
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next