The Magical World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magical World

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Truth

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ben Malfoy

Ben Malfoy

Male Number of posts : 283
House : Slytherin
Year : six
Registration date : 2007-08-13

Character
Name: Illusion
Health:
The Truth - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Truth - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

The Truth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Truth   The Truth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 11:22 pm

Ben was hit by the crucio spell but shook it off quickly then he spotted the girl,he knew Charles had a weak spot for innocent people like Veronica and Annabelle,he had to make his way there,he quickly apparated behind Charles and pointed his wand at both of them
Back to top Go down
https://thenewmagicalworld.rpg-board.net/Hogwarts-f18.htm
Elizabeth Thompson

Female Number of posts : 23
House : Ravenclaw
Year : 5th
Registration date : 2007-08-20

The Truth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Truth   The Truth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 11:24 pm

Elizabeth quickly took a step back and rose her wand

Last edited by on Mon Aug 20, 2007 11:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Charles Monroe

Charles Monroe

Male Number of posts : 342
House : Gryffindor
Registration date : 2007-08-15

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

The Truth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Truth   The Truth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 11:26 pm

Charles quickly pointed his wand behind him. Now they were at a stand off. Charles had his wand pointed at Ben, and Ben had his wand pointed at Charles. "Drop the wand, Ben!" Charles growled. "AVADA KEDAVRA!" He roared out at Ben. The green light filled the sky and made him quiver slightly.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Thompson

The Truth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Truth   The Truth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 11:33 pm

So this boys name was Ben., Elizabeth thought to herself. She took another step back to separate herse;f and them not that it made a differnce. "Hey Charles, want to give me directions before someone dies?" Elizabeth asked, not wanting any trouble, she didn't want to have to cast any spells.
Back to top Go down
Ben Malfoy

Ben Malfoy

Character
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

The Truth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Truth   The Truth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 11:34 pm

Ben dodged the spell as it blew a tree into pieces "very good,very good" he said in a weird tone that wasn't his own voice "you can do it,splendid,your almost a death eater however much your are a member of the order, i will not kill you today,not after your emotions in Hogsmeade,you will be a death eater and you will have to kill"
Back to top Go down
Charles Monroe

Charles Monroe

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

The Truth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Truth   The Truth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 11:37 pm

Charles kept his wand pointed at Ben, "Elizabeth no! I'm a little busy right now how bout you leave. This is my own business I can handle this on my own," Charles glared at Ben. "Where is my uncle and aunt?"
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Thompson

The Truth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Truth   The Truth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 11:40 pm

Elizabeth stared at him and realized he was right he was capable on his own, but still, something in the back of her mind told her to stay there. She knew she should leave, it was comen sence, but her legs wouldn't move so she just stood where she was and kept quiet.
Back to top Go down
Ben Malfoy

Ben Malfoy

Character
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

The Truth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Truth   The Truth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 11:48 pm

"your aunt and uncle......YOUR AUNT AND UNCLE HAHAHA! they are dead you killed them,i told you that you would kill yourself with your own wand,and look without using a death curse I'm half way there,the dark lord wanted you to kill them"
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Thompson

The Truth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Truth   The Truth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 11:51 pm

Elizabeth looked at Charels but than back at Ben. She was confused but decided not to say anything, she didn't feel she could trust where this was going.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Thompson

The Truth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Truth   The Truth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 11:52 pm

Elizabeth looked at Charels but than back at Ben. She was confused but decided not to say anything, she didn't feel she could trust where this was going.
Back to top Go down
Charles Monroe

Charles Monroe

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

The Truth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Truth   The Truth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 12:03 am

Charles was angered and confused, tears filled his eyes. He charged forwards with all his speed and tackled Ben around the waist. They both hit the ground with a thump. Charles ripped the wand from Ben's hand. This was his wand but Ben had stolen it. Charles knelt on Ben's shoulders and forcefully pushed the wand into his forehead. "I didn't kill my family!" Charles roared. "What are you talking about!
Back to top Go down
Ben Malfoy

Ben Malfoy

Character
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

The Truth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Truth   The Truth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 12:10 am

"Weren't you ever told dreams are meaningful in reality? you went through me to kill your family,your body held too much anger so i let you pass through and you controlled your anger,now do you see why you must join,why i never killed you before"
Back to top Go down
Charles Monroe

Charles Monroe

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

The Truth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Truth   The Truth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 12:13 am

Charles thought about the nightmares and then he punched Ben in the nose with his free hand. Charles punched him again in the mouth drawing blood and splitting his knuckles. "You lie!" He roared more thrusting the wand deeper into Ben's face. "Tell me why I shouldn't kill you now scum!"
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Thompson

The Truth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Truth   The Truth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 12:13 am

Elizabeth gasped in shock. Charles had killed his aunt and uncle without even knowing? How was that possible, to go through ben? "How...?" she started but couldn't even think up what else to say.
Back to top Go down
Ben Malfoy

Ben Malfoy

Character
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

The Truth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Truth   The Truth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 12:17 am

Ben tasted blood but he no longer cared if Charles killed him,he was born to die on the battlefield "you shouldn't kill me because through me you can be great,we could kill Voldemort and have this world to ourselves,or you can stay with the order and die your choice"
Back to top Go down
Charles Monroe

Charles Monroe

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

The Truth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Truth   The Truth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 12:19 am

Charles finally couldn't hold it in tears streamed down his face. "Great?" He roared. "Great? CRUCIO! CRUCIO! CRUCIO!" Charles cried out pointing the wand deeper into Ben.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Thompson

The Truth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Truth   The Truth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 12:20 am

Elizabeth didn't feel like seeing someone day, not today. "Come Charles you shouldn't have to kill him, I mean what will that solve? Come on just let him go." she pleaded.
Back to top Go down
Charles Monroe

Charles Monroe

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

The Truth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Truth   The Truth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 12:21 am

Charles looked at her sorrow and hate burned in his eyes. "No! Leave me alone!"
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Thompson

The Truth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Truth   The Truth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 12:23 am

"You stubburn little.....fine kill him and than have everyone on his kill you! Fine be like that but I'll tell you now, I won't be at your funral!" she yelled stomping her foot.
Back to top Go down
Ben Malfoy

Ben Malfoy

Character
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

The Truth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Truth   The Truth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 12:26 am

Ben laughed so hard he almost killed himself "ha,you had your chance you will die and so will Veronica, Annabelle,and Jasmine you killed so many people your almost at my level and you say your not evil!"
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Thompson

The Truth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Truth   The Truth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 12:28 am

"What and you are?" Elizabeth asked almost laughing. "You sure don't look it."
Back to top Go down
Charles Monroe

Charles Monroe

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

The Truth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Truth   The Truth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 12:29 am

Charles punched him once more, "CRUCIO!" He roared torturing Ben more. He stood up and kicked Ben. "Dammit," Charles sighed and looked towards his house. He pointed his wand at Ben, "AVADA KEDVRA!" Green light lit the sky once more.
Back to top Go down
Ben Malfoy

Ben Malfoy

Character
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

The Truth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Truth   The Truth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 12:34 am

Ben was hit by the curse,he laughed on his death bed,he accomplish what he needed and he would leave it there.No more greif or causing misery just happiness from here on out

OOC:Yes I'm dead but it dosen't end here Smile
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Thompson

The Truth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Truth   The Truth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 12:36 am

Elizabeth stared at ben to Charles and back again. "You just killed him." she said in disbleif. "Your evil! That's cool. Um well I'll just be going now seeing as I really wasn't needed, but you ever need me I'll be somewhere." she said backing up a little.
Back to top Go down
Charles Monroe

Charles Monroe

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

The Truth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Truth   The Truth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 12:43 am

Charles looked at Ben laugh and the die with a smile. He was slightly relieved but upset at the same time. Ben had made his life a living hell from the start, now he was dead. But what did that accomplish? He decided he would turn away. Quickly, he ran towards his house with his wand in front of him. The door was off its hinges lying in a crude manor on the floor.

With a loud gulp he entered the house, "Lumos!" He called immediatly the house lightened. Charles walked around eying everything, the house was in ruins. When entered the family area he could see the fire burning. Peering to his left his uncle and aunt lay dead on the ground. Their faces were disoriented in a terrified way.

Charles dropped to his knees beside them and cried. He could of cried for minutes or days he didn't know. Charles stared at them crying. Something stirred amongst the bodies. Charles pointed his wand and saw something fearful. His uncle had his hand stretched out holding a book.

"Take it," The corpse of his uncle spoke. "We love you, Charles, and so does your cousin," Then the corpse fell silent. Charles grabbed the book in shock and just stood shocked but vaguely interested in the book that was now in his hand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Truth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Truth   The Truth - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Truth
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Magical World :: Godrics Hollow-
Jump to: