The Magical World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magical World

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Truth

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Charles Monroe

Charles Monroe

Male Number of posts : 342
House : Gryffindor
Year : 5th
Registration date : 2007-08-15

Character
Name:
Health:
The Truth Left_bar_bleue0/0The Truth Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

The Truth Empty
PostSubject: The Truth   The Truth Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 5:35 am

Charles had landed on his feet near the entrance of Godric's Hollow. He looked around seeing his home town. The Hollow looked especially empty today, a slow cold wind blew past him and brought chills to his spine. Charles hadn't been here in a long time. Far too long in fact. He had come here expecting one thing, and one thing only, his uncle and aunt sitting there smiling at him. This was his one hope, the hope that urged him.

Stopping his day dreaming he decided to walk forwards. He stepped up his pace and passed the graveyard. Then he continued to walk until he passed the Potter Memorial. The Potter's old home. Usually, he would of stopped and looked at it, but not today. He continued to walk until he spotted his old home at the end of the street. It was odd that no one was around today, it felt empty. Like he was the only one in the world.

Finally, after several more minutes of walking he had spotted his house. It was a white two-story house, with black shudders. It wasn't too big, but a perfect size for his family. Slowly, he walked towards the house, until he spotted a white puff of feathers on the ground. Running towards it he saw what it really was. It was Melanie, his owl, dead. Charles knelt beside her and his eyes began to water. "Melanie," He whispered. Then he heard a cold laughter from his inside his house.

Charles jumped out of view from the windows, quickly he fumbled for his wand. The wand felt weird in his hand, it wasn't his wand. It was a spare wand. Ignoring everything he was thinking he ran over to the side of the house and ducked below a window. He gripped his wand tighter and listened to the voices.
Back to top Go down
Ben Malfoy

Ben Malfoy

Male Number of posts : 283
House : Slytherin
Year : six
Registration date : 2007-08-13

Character
Name: Illusion
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

The Truth Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Truth   The Truth Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 5:44 pm

Ben cackled as loudly as he could,he was sitting by a dark fireplace,he quickly set the fireplace logs alight and a small orangey
glow that could be seen from the darkest part of the trees ignited,he laughed with an invisible man when he saw something in black robes move
Back to top Go down
https://thenewmagicalworld.rpg-board.net/Hogwarts-f18.htm
Charles Monroe

Charles Monroe

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

The Truth Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Truth   The Truth Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 6:47 pm

Charles took a deep breathe and decided he would wait until the person inside came out. It was most likely his uncle or aunt, this gave him hope. With the awkward wand, he peered up through the window. All he could see was a lit fire and a shadow sitting near the flames. He crept silently under the windows towards the front door but stopped alongside the house
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Thompson

Female Number of posts : 23
House : Ravenclaw
Registration date : 2007-08-20

The Truth Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Truth   The Truth Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 9:28 pm

As Elizabeth crept out of sight she thought over what she was doing here. She had recevied a letter from here mother saying that her grandmother was here and that she was worried about her. She decided to have Elizabeth check on her, but Elizabeth wasn't so sure that her grandmother was indeed her hence her creeping about. Yet, as she was about to take another step she stopped a boy around the coner from where she was and quickly scooted out of sight.
Back to top Go down
Charles Monroe

Charles Monroe

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

The Truth Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Truth   The Truth Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 9:32 pm

Charles heard a crunching on the dirt. Then another, it was footsteps. He looked around seeing nothing but darkness. His senses were very acute, hearing everything around him. Charles had to act, what would someone be doing at Godric's Hollow alone in the middle of the night.The figure looked like it was wearing black robes.The nightmares of the death eater breaking into his home and killing his aunt and uncle, filled his head. He crawled over and then jumped to his feet.

"LUMOS!" The end of his wand erupted with light, and lit up the area. It revealed a girl standing some distance away. He moved around pointing his wand at the girl.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Thompson

The Truth Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Truth   The Truth Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 9:35 pm

Elizabeth froze as the boy pointed awnad in her face. Her eyes widened slightly and she backed up a few steps, ready to run.
Back to top Go down
Charles Monroe

Charles Monroe

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

The Truth Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Truth   The Truth Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 9:36 pm

Charles approached more the girl looked like she was his age, "Who are you? Why are you here?" Charles spoke codly.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Thompson

The Truth Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Truth   The Truth Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 9:41 pm

Elizabeth noted the coldness in the boys voice and glared. "If it's any of you business, I'm Elizabeth Thompson and I was looking for my grandmother's house." she replied just as coldy as the boy had. "And got lost." she mumbled to herslef, looking around the street for some familality, but finding none. "What about you? Its a bit suspcious don't you think? Being out so late." she questioned looking back at the boy.
Back to top Go down
Charles Monroe

Charles Monroe

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

The Truth Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Truth   The Truth Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 9:47 pm

Charles smirked, then his face went blank when he heard more motion in the house.

"It's him, it's him!" Called a high pitch excited voice. It came from deep in the house. Charles looked over and a dark figure came bolting out of the house. "AVADA KEDAVRA!" The sky glowed with green and the killing curse barely missed Charles. He pushed Elizabeth out of the way from another killing curse.

"Dammit," Charles roared out. "Get out of here! STUPIFY! STUPIFY! STUPIFY!" Red lights lit up the area and struck the dark figure in the chest forcing him to land backwards on his back/
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Thompson

The Truth Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Truth   The Truth Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 9:50 pm

Elizabeth looked from the boy to the dark figure in confusion. She was just here to find her grandmother and now here she was, with someone trying to kill someone. She would have done as trhe boy had told her to but she was rooted to the spot, still looking between the two people.
Back to top Go down
Charles Monroe

Charles Monroe

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

The Truth Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Truth   The Truth Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 10:02 pm

Another dark figure had come out of the house screaming and yelling. Charles could of sworn he saw Ben's evil eyes glaring at him from the house. They were death eaters. He was right, they would be waiting for them. Charles wanted to kill them but he couldn't. He promised Annabelle he wouldn't hurt her brothers. Were they her brothers? He didn't know it was too dark.

More killing curses flew past him and Elizabeth. More stun spells hit the death eaters and toppled them over. Charles ran forwards, "INCENDIO!" A wall of fire stood between them and the death eaters.

"Are you gonna run?" Charles called out seeing one of the death eaters stand back up. He went to turn away when all he saw was darkness. The death eater had apparated right in front of him. He jumped backwards but couldn't do it in time.

"Sectumsempra!" The death eater roared. All Charles saw was a deep red light and then blood. He fell to his knees and gasped. The curse had mostly hit his chest but made some damage on his neck and chin. He could feel the blood oozing from his chin and neck.Charles looked and his wand was several feet away. As fast as he could he jumped towards the wand.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Thompson

The Truth Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Truth   The Truth Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 10:11 pm

Elizabeth saw the bleeding and gasped, what should she do? What could she do? Then she realized she knew a healing spell and quickly pointed her wand at the boy. "Episkey" she shouted and the boy's wound began to heal.
Back to top Go down
Charles Monroe

Charles Monroe

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

The Truth Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Truth   The Truth Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 10:22 pm

The wound healed slightly but it was in depth and still left heavy damage. He pointed his wand at the death eater "STUPIFY!" The spell hit the death eater in the face leaving him unconscious on the ground. He spun around as another death eater ran to him "STUPIFY!" The death eater fell unconscious like the other. He looked around looking for more enemies. Then he looked into his home, where more shadows gathered. Charles looked at Elizabeth, "Thanks, my names Charles. you should get the hell out of here. It's not safe"
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Thompson

The Truth Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Truth   The Truth Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 10:26 pm

Elizabeth stared at the boy, now known as Charles and rose an eyebrow. "Dangerous eh? Well than count me in, but lets make a deal shall we? I help you with this and you help me find my grandmothers house if I survive, okay? Good, well lets go!" she smirked as she walked towards the house leaving a dumbfounded Charles behind her.
Back to top Go down
Charles Monroe

Charles Monroe

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

The Truth Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Truth   The Truth Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 10:29 pm

Charles looked at the daring girl with a strange look. "STOP!" He roared out, "You don't know what's in there, I can do this on my own," Charles spoke out.
Back to top Go down
Ben Malfoy

Ben Malfoy

Character
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

The Truth Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Truth   The Truth Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 10:30 pm

Ben quickly arose and ran down the creepy dark forest where the muddy river through the middle splattered over his legs,he saw Charles and another girl he spattered "stupify!" it hit Charles sending him down on the almost rusty dirt,he was not trying to kill him he had a better plan than that he thought he would tell the boy what he did,which would half kill him and then finish him off
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Thompson

The Truth Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Truth   The Truth Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 10:32 pm

Elizabeth stopped and turned to him with an eyebrow raised yet again. "Really, well i guess if they keep wounding you, you'll be in better shape than me. No, I think not. I'll help you, and you'll help me, even if I have to make you." she said and continued to walk towards the house.
Back to top Go down
Charles Monroe

Charles Monroe

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

The Truth Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Truth   The Truth Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 10:34 pm

Charles hit the ground hard. On the ground he pointed his wand at the ever so familiar figure, it was Ben. "STUPIFY!" Charles roared the spell hitting Ben square in the chest.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Thompson

The Truth Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Truth   The Truth Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 10:36 pm

Elizabeth stood there looking between the two guys on the ground. She walked over to Charles and helped him up. "They just keep getting you don't they?" she asked with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Ben Malfoy

Ben Malfoy

Character
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

The Truth Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Truth   The Truth Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 10:39 pm

Ben was hit but not useless,he quickly flipped back up and signaled Barty and the two other death eaters he summoned to join him "take the girl" he ordered "i will have the boy"
Back to top Go down
Charles Monroe

Charles Monroe

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

The Truth Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Truth   The Truth Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 10:42 pm

Charles back up on his feet looked over to Elizabeth, "Get the hell out of here!" He roared. "What are you doing here?" Charles called out. "EXPELLIARMUS!" He roared disarming Ben. Then he pointed his wand at Ben.

OOC:(Is Barty actually coming to the thread?)
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Thompson

The Truth Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Truth   The Truth Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 10:45 pm

Elizabeth looked at charles and then at the other boy, than back again. "I don't have to leave. Remeber I'm still lost and need someone to help me find my grandmother's house, I don't plan on getting further lost." she replied angerily. She wasn't that weak, why did Charles seem to think she was? She would have to prove she wasn't as weak as he apparantly thought she was.
Back to top Go down
Ben Malfoy

Ben Malfoy

Character
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

The Truth Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Truth   The Truth Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 10:48 pm

Ben quickly charged at Charles,he had,had enough he ran like an ox at Charles disarming him and knocking him to the ground,he puched him a few times and then spoke "THEY HATED IT AND I LOVED IT!" he shouted "OH THE PAIN,AND THE IRONY!,AND YOU ARE NEXT!" with this he gave Charles a blow to the chest looking at his blood covered face and regained his wand

OOC:he doesn't seem to be....
Back to top Go down
Charles Monroe

Charles Monroe

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

The Truth Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Truth   The Truth Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 10:50 pm

Charles snapped his chased Ben "CRUCIO!" Charles roared aiming precisely at Ben.

OOC:Brb in like 20 mins
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Thompson

The Truth Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Truth   The Truth Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 10:51 pm

Elizabeth just stood there watching, not moving an inch. All she wanted was to find her grandmother to see how she was doing for her mother.

OOC:don't leave!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Truth Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Truth   The Truth Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Truth
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Magical World :: Godrics Hollow-
Jump to: