The Magical World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magical World

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Yule Ball

Go down 
+29
Adelphe_Sade
Gary Nightshade
Fred & George
Hermione Granger
Abigail
Rose-Quattro
Silver-Shadow
Barty Crouch Junior
Parviti Patil
Albus Dumbledore
Moaning Myrtle
Tina Toolan
Hayden Lestrange
Cody
Cho Chang
Ron Weasley
Brookelyn Dumbledore
Lavender Brown
Jasmine Granger
Remus John Lupin
Charles Monroe
Ben Malfoy
Harriate-L-Riddle
Pandora Gryffindor
Annabelle lestrange
Scarlet Rose Lestrange
Pase Impor
Veronica English
Harry Potter
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Andrea Kane

Andrea Kane

Female Number of posts : 607
House : Slytherin
Year : 6th Year
Registration date : 2007-09-30

Character
Name: Andrea Lilianne Kane
Health:
The Yule Ball - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Yule Ball - Page 39 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Haven't Decided.

The Yule Ball - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball   The Yule Ball - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 9:46 am

Drea smiled at him and quickled remembered somehting "Harry you weren't here when the fight happened right?" She asked nervously.
Back to top Go down
Rose-Quattro

Rose-Quattro

Female Number of posts : 1349
House : Ravenclaw
Year : 5th
Registration date : 2007-08-19

Character
Name: Rose Ligeia Quattromini
Health:
The Yule Ball - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue17/100The Yule Ball - Page 39 Empty_bar_bleue  (17/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: I haven't decided yet.

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball   The Yule Ball - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 2:39 pm

"No, Jasmine," She smiled grimly, rubbing her bare arms. "It's not your fault...well, it is, but it's not."
Back to top Go down
Andrea Kane

Andrea Kane

Character
Health:
The Yule Ball - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Yule Ball - Page 39 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball   The Yule Ball - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 3:47 pm

Andrea went to Rose "Sorry.."
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Male Number of posts : 2043
House : Order, Gryffindor
Year : end of 5th going into 6th
Registration date : 2007-07-26

Character
Name: Harry James Potter
Health:
The Yule Ball - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue75/100The Yule Ball - Page 39 Empty_bar_bleue  (75/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Order, D.A- leader

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball   The Yule Ball - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 9:12 pm

looking to Andrea he replied "no i didn't see the fight, and what fight?" he asked confussed
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/DanieljRadcliffe
Rose-Quattro

Rose-Quattro

Character
Health:
The Yule Ball - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue17/100The Yule Ball - Page 39 Empty_bar_bleue  (17/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball   The Yule Ball - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 9:39 pm

"It's ok, thanks, no, no..." She shivered slightly, looking around and avoiding eye contact. When she'd felt Jasmine and Andrea's rage, she'd felt strange, as if something dark had crept out of the back of a cave and rushed straight for her. She wasn't generally an angry person, and feeling other people's emotions always disturbed her. She poured herself a large glass of punch, downing it quickly.
Back to top Go down
Andrea Kane

Andrea Kane

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball   The Yule Ball - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 10:21 pm

Drea takes off her necklace holding it in her left arm then went back to harry "A fight that me and some Granger got in."
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Female Number of posts : 3093
Location : Slytherin Dungeons/Jasmine's Apartment/Wolf Demon Temple

Character
Name: Jasmine Elizabeth Granger
Health:
The Yule Ball - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue15/100The Yule Ball - Page 39 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Death Eater/ Wolf Demon

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball   The Yule Ball - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 10:38 pm

Jasmine gave Rose a weird look and she shrugged,"Ummmmm...okay. Well, if it is my fault. I apologize. I'll see you later okay? Take care." she said kindly to Rose and then she walked over to the refreshment table and poured herself some punch.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Jasmine_Night
Rose-Quattro

Rose-Quattro

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball   The Yule Ball - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 12:01 am

"Harry...?" Rose said, unsure if he could hear her over the noises of the crowd. "What do you think I should do? Should I tell people?"
Back to top Go down
Ron Weasley

Ron Weasley

Male Number of posts : 930
House : Gryffindor
Year : End of 5th year, going into 6th
Registration date : 2007-07-27

Character
Name: Ronald Bilius Weasley
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Da and The Order

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball   The Yule Ball - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 12:14 am

Ron re-enterd the room, not as red in the face anymore. He felt slightly ashamed of him self, he wished that he didn't snap at Hermione, but he was angry. He sat down on a seat near the door and hardly noticable.
Back to top Go down
https://thenewmagicalworld.rpg-board.net/groupcp.forum?g=5
Rose-Quattro

Rose-Quattro

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball   The Yule Ball - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 12:18 am

Rose stood up suddenly, clenching her fists. She felt anger...someone else's anger...she had to get out. She ran towards the door, feeling slightly queasy. Once outside the hall, she leaned against the door frame, head back and breathing deeply.
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Character
Health:
The Yule Ball - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue75/100The Yule Ball - Page 39 Empty_bar_bleue  (75/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball   The Yule Ball - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 10:38 pm

Harry still stood there watching the people come and go then he saw Ron come in and by the looks of him Ron seemed angry and then out of the corner of his eye he boticed Rose leave in somewhat of a Hurry, sighing he decided he would go see what was up with his best friend after all, Ron had always been there for harry and Harry now felt he should return the favour.
Back to top Go down
Ron Weasley

Ron Weasley

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball   The Yule Ball - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 10:44 pm

Ron raised an eye-brow as Rose walked past "Okay then..?" He mutterd to himself. He searched the room, watching friends and couples dance. He couldn't help but smile a little, but most people knew that Ron was only romantic if Hermione was around so he turned his face back into a kind of glare and contin ued to search the room. Thoughts raced through Rons mind, he was thinking that it was just less than 2 hours ago that Hermione and him where dancing, this thought made him feel slightly warm inside, not to mention loved and wanted. He smiled a little again.
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball   The Yule Ball - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 10:55 pm

Harry eventually approached Ron and came to a stop "hey Ron..everything okay?" he asked as he glanced around the Hall for any sign of Ginny at the least.
Back to top Go down
Ron Weasley

Ron Weasley

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball   The Yule Ball - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 11:03 pm

"I uhh yeah, everythings fine.." He replied with a small nod "Hmm wonedor where everyone is.." He said glancing around, then he stood up beside his best friend "You okay?" He asked, looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball   The Yule Ball - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 11:06 pm

Harry continued to look round then with no sign of Ginny he turned to face Ron then replied "uh yeah..um..is Ginny about i mean have you seen Ginny?" he asked and yet again he found himself glancing about the hall
Back to top Go down
Ron Weasley

Ron Weasley

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball   The Yule Ball - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 11:11 pm

"No..I haven't, I take it you want to dance with her?" He replied and asked with a small laugh "She'll be around later probably..I think, Hmm I was fancing with Hermione earlier, it was sor'ta fun" He said casually, with a small smile. "She isn't that bad A dancer..I have to say" He shrugged "Oh did you see that fight?" Ron asked, looking at Harry "The Grangers against a err blonde..Andrea is it?" He shrugged again.
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball   The Yule Ball - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 11:17 pm

"no it's not that..the fact that i have no idea how to dance..i don't know i just want to see her..talk to her.."he shrugged and had no idea why he was behaving as he was which he had never acted this way about anyone befor "i'm not sure why..theres just somthing comforting about her..being near.." he then turned to Ron " i'm sad arn't i?" he said with a small laugh
Back to top Go down
Ron Weasley

Ron Weasley

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball   The Yule Ball - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 11:26 pm

"No your probably in love" He laughed a little "With my sister..oh thats very err nice?" He grinned and laughed "But if she does come, I bet you, you'll ask her to dance" he gave Harrry a small wink and looked towards the doors
Back to top Go down
Rose-Quattro

Rose-Quattro

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball   The Yule Ball - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 11:29 pm

Rose slipped back in, almost colliding with Ron as she did so. She stepped around him, paused, turned back and pointed at him. "You. Why were you angry?"
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball   The Yule Ball - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 11:40 pm

"well i bet i won't..and i doubt she'd ask me.." Harry then trailed off as he saw rose and looked between them allowing them to talk without interrupting, but still harry glanced around the hall for any sign of Ginny.
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley

Ginny Weasley

Female Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2007-09-26

Character
Name: Ginny Weasley
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Order/da

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball   The Yule Ball - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 11:43 pm

Ginny who was outside walking around decided it was to cold to stay out any longer so she walked into the room slowly, her hair sweeping over her eyes due to the slight wind outside, she looked out for any sign of Hermione knowing that Hermione would make her slightly less bored.
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball   The Yule Ball - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 11:53 pm

at that moment harry looked to the door and for a second harry's breath got caught in his throat he was slightly startled at Ginny's appearence she looked diffrent..unique almost fo a while Harry just watched ginny and felt that dull numbness as always not only that his stomach felt light, he knew what this was all caused by reluctantly harry tore his eyes away from her and looked anywhere but her.
Back to top Go down
Rose-Quattro

Rose-Quattro

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball   The Yule Ball - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 11:58 pm

Rose watched Harry and then nudged him in the ribs with her elbow. "Go on, you fool, ask her." She winked at him encouragingly.
Back to top Go down
Ron Weasley

Ron Weasley

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball   The Yule Ball - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 11:58 pm

Ron grinned and nudged Harry "Ask her to dance he said in a low tone, making sure no one else could hear "Go on..You know you want to"
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley

Ginny Weasley

Female Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2007-09-26

Character
Name: Ginny Weasley
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Order/da

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball   The Yule Ball - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 11:59 pm

Sighing slightly Ginny looked up and saw Ron and Harry, she slowly walked over and stood with them and said without making eye contact with Harry " um..you two don't mind if i stand here do you...? i was looking for Hermione but she seems to have disappeared on me.." she looked down slightly and twisted her hair around her finger still trying not to look at Harry
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball   The Yule Ball - Page 39 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Yule Ball
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next