The Magical World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magical World

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Yule Ball

Go down 
+29
Adelphe_Sade
Gary Nightshade
Fred & George
Hermione Granger
Abigail
Rose-Quattro
Silver-Shadow
Barty Crouch Junior
Parviti Patil
Albus Dumbledore
Moaning Myrtle
Tina Toolan
Hayden Lestrange
Cody
Cho Chang
Ron Weasley
Brookelyn Dumbledore
Lavender Brown
Jasmine Granger
Remus John Lupin
Charles Monroe
Ben Malfoy
Harriate-L-Riddle
Pandora Gryffindor
Annabelle lestrange
Scarlet Rose Lestrange
Pase Impor
Veronica English
Harry Potter
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Andrea Kane

Andrea Kane

Female Number of posts : 607
House : Slytherin
Year : 6th Year
Registration date : 2007-09-30

Character
Name: Andrea Lilianne Kane
Health:
The Yule Ball - Page 38 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Yule Ball - Page 38 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Haven't Decided.

The Yule Ball - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball   The Yule Ball - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 5:41 pm

Drea looked at Jasmine "I just told ehr to stop Acting like my mom. I didnt freaking cuss at her or anything" Drea then told Ron "Okay.. I won't use curses anymore.."
Andrea then looked at Hermione "Dont you even dare. And I was just tleling you that. I didnt mean it in a bad way. Sorry Hermione. Oh and im not that small" Andrea stood up from her chair and appeared to be 2-3 more inches taller then Hermione then sat back down.
Back to top Go down
Ron Weasley

Ron Weasley

Male Number of posts : 930
House : Gryffindor
Year : End of 5th year, going into 6th
Registration date : 2007-07-27

Character
Name: Ronald Bilius Weasley
Health:
The Yule Ball - Page 38 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Yule Ball - Page 38 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Da and The Order

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball   The Yule Ball - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 5:43 pm

Ron looked to the side and couldn't help but snigger slightly, this was getting really amusing. He rested his left arm on the top of the chair beside him and watched. He was ready to jump up if Hermione had got attacked.
Back to top Go down
https://thenewmagicalworld.rpg-board.net/groupcp.forum?g=5
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

Female Number of posts : 397
House : Gryfindoor
Year : Finished 5th going to 6th
Registration date : 2007-08-06

Character
Name: Hermione Jean Granger
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball   The Yule Ball - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 5:43 pm

"Yeah,well next time you hurt my cousin....I won't be happy!" [/u]
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/Hermyohhnee
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Female Number of posts : 3093
Location : Slytherin Dungeons/Jasmine's Apartment/Wolf Demon Temple
Registration date : 2007-07-26

Character
Name: Jasmine Elizabeth Granger
Health:
The Yule Ball - Page 38 Left_bar_bleue15/100The Yule Ball - Page 38 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Death Eater/ Wolf Demon

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball   The Yule Ball - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 5:44 pm

Jasmine glared at Andrea,"Well then, keep your mouth shut. At least my boyfriend knows when to quit when he picks on Harry, Ron, and my cousin. But, you....you are just something else."
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Jasmine_Night
Ron Weasley

Ron Weasley

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball   The Yule Ball - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 5:45 pm

Ron glanced at Andrea "She can be alright" He shruged slightly. "She's pretty kind if you dont get on the wrong side of her, just like any other person" He said in Andrea's defence. And glanced up at the other two, still relaxing his arm on the chair beside him.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:
The Yule Ball - Page 38 Left_bar_bleue15/100The Yule Ball - Page 38 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball   The Yule Ball - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 5:48 pm

Jasmine rolls her eyes,"Yeah right. Draco is a sweetheart compared to her."

Last edited by on Sat Oct 06, 2007 5:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Andrea Kane

Andrea Kane

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball   The Yule Ball - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 5:50 pm

Andrea shrugged a bit "I won't hurt your cousin Hermione, if she keeps that mouth of hers to be quiet. And sorry again." Drea looked at ron and smield a bit. Andrea looked at Jasmine then said "Well maybe that's because you're always on my bad side. and half the people in Slytherin like me cause i'm usually not this bitchy."

Last edited by on Sat Oct 06, 2007 5:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

Character
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball   The Yule Ball - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 5:51 pm

"Good...because if you do,Ill hurt you" Hermione all of a sudden felt different,usully she was kind and nice,but when her family is in involed she is different.
Back to top Go down
Ron Weasley

Ron Weasley

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball   The Yule Ball - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 5:53 pm

Ron looked back at her and shrugged "Yeah, but your okay, I mean they're making you out to be an evil murderer or something, someone who cant like or love, but to me you seem alright.." He shrugged again.

"Hermione, just leave it.." Ron said looking up at her from beside Andrea "Hey, for one she's taller than me..Woo!" he laughed a little.
Back to top Go down
Andrea Kane

Andrea Kane

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball   The Yule Ball - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 5:53 pm

Drea looked at Hermione "But firs.t what if Your cousin starts with me. Do i just stand there and let her do crap?" Andrea started smiling and lauhging a bit then told Jasmine "Jasmine can you let Andre go? He's been up in the air or whatever for the past 40 minutes."

Last edited by on Sat Oct 06, 2007 5:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:

Jasmine glared at Andrea with her left eye twitching,"I'll be quiet if you stay out of my way. I could hurt you Andrea and that's a fact." Jasmine immediately shut up. It was a good thing that Andrea didn't know that Jasmine was part demon.
Back to top Go down
Andrea Kane

Andrea Kane

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball   The Yule Ball - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 5:55 pm

Drea rolled her eyes at Jasmine and asked ehr again "Can you let My brother Andre go already? Before he turns really red and wants blood or something." Drea said frowning a bit.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

Character
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball   The Yule Ball - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 5:56 pm

"Ill make sure she doesn't hurt you,but if you touch her for whatever reason,I wont be happy.."
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball   The Yule Ball - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 5:59 pm

Jasmine rolled her eyes and drew out her wand. She waved it and Andre hit the ground with a loud thud. Jasmine put her wand back into her belt and she glared at Andrea again,"Over half of the Slytherin house likes me too. That as goes for 30% of Ravenclaw and 30% Gryffindor. Oh and last I checked, my boyfriend Draco said that he didn't want anything to do with you. I suggest you leave me alone before he, my friends, or my family might do something horrible to you."
Back to top Go down
Ron Weasley

Ron Weasley

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball   The Yule Ball - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 6:01 pm

Ron was starting to get slightly annoyed at the two girls picking on Andrea "Leave her alone will you?!" He asked, glaring at Hermione, then Jasmine. He put a hand out for Andrea to take "C'mon lets go..they're just going over the top now.." He said, shooting them anouther glare.

Last edited by on Sat Oct 06, 2007 6:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Andrea Kane

Andrea Kane

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball   The Yule Ball - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 6:03 pm

Andrea frowned a bit then walked away from all 3 of them with her brother Andre asking her if she's okay, Drea kept ignoring him of course and ran to the black lake.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball   The Yule Ball - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 6:08 pm

Jasmine rolled her eyes at Andrea and she didn't say anything. She began to think about Draco. Jasmine scanned the dancefloor for him but, he didn't seem to there. She sighed and snapped out of her daydream and she looked at Hermione,"Are you still mad at me?" she asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Ron Weasley

Ron Weasley

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball   The Yule Ball - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 6:13 pm

"Okay then..?" Ron mutterd to him self then looked at Jasmine and Hermione One on "Ones fine...but Two on One...thats sick..and Hermione.." He said turning his head more to the position she was standing in "I thought you where smart enough to not get involved..just break it off, I guess I was wrong on that one then, wasn't I?" He shook his head slightly and walked out of the door, out into the darn grounds, where only from a short distance, his figure could be spotted.
Back to top Go down
Andrea Kane

Andrea Kane

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball   The Yule Ball - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 6:16 pm

Andrea came from walking by the black lake and thought she saw George since the red hair. Andrea went to Ron thinking it was George. "Sorry about that .."
Back to top Go down
Ron Weasley

Ron Weasley

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball   The Yule Ball - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 6:19 pm

(Ooc: Posted a new thread under Hogwarts ' The Night of the Yule Ball' Post there if anyone's gonna follow or anything)[/i]
Back to top Go down
Rose-Quattro

Rose-Quattro

Female Number of posts : 1349
House : Ravenclaw
Year : 5th
Registration date : 2007-08-19

Character
Name: Rose Ligeia Quattromini
Health:
The Yule Ball - Page 38 Left_bar_bleue17/100The Yule Ball - Page 38 Empty_bar_bleue  (17/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: I haven't decided yet.

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball   The Yule Ball - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 8:15 pm

All the way through Jasmine and Andrea's fight, Rose had been curled up on her chair, shaking and whimpering. As soon as Andrea left, however, she sat up and smoothed out her skirts as if nothing had happened. She spotted Hermione and Jasmine standing near her and said indifferently, "That was quite painful..."
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Male Number of posts : 2043
House : Order, Gryffindor
Year : end of 5th going into 6th

Character
Name: Harry James Potter
Health:
The Yule Ball - Page 38 Left_bar_bleue75/100The Yule Ball - Page 38 Empty_bar_bleue  (75/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Order, D.A- leader

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball   The Yule Ball - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 11:57 pm

Harry yet again had just re-entered the hall after having to go to the bath room and by the looks of it it seemed he had missed a fair amount frowing slightly at all the various amused faces about harry mad his way back over to the refreshment table and stood there watching everyone as well as keeping an eye open for any signs of his friends.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/DanieljRadcliffe
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball   The Yule Ball - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 12:38 am

Jasmine looked at Rose concerned,"Are you okay? What happened. Did one of my spells hit you on accident?"
Back to top Go down
Andrea Kane

Andrea Kane

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball   The Yule Ball - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 12:44 am

Andrea went back to the room wondering if Ron is okay, and went next to Harry "Hey Harry..."
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Male Number of posts : 2043
House : Order, Gryffindor
Year : end of 5th going into 6th

Character
Name: Harry James Potter
Health:
The Yule Ball - Page 38 Left_bar_bleue75/100The Yule Ball - Page 38 Empty_bar_bleue  (75/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Order, D.A- leader

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball   The Yule Ball - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 1:25 am

Slightly Startled by Drea's sudden appearence he quickly regained himself "oh hey.." he said with a slight small smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/DanieljRadcliffe
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball   The Yule Ball - Page 38 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Yule Ball
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next