The Magical World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magical World

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Alone in the Room of Requirement.

Go down 
+2
Pase Impor
Bailey Rose
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Cadmus P
Anonymous

Alone in the Room of Requirement. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone in the Room of Requirement.   Alone in the Room of Requirement. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 12:00 am

Cad waited impatiently in the room knowing bailey just lied to him.*a tear of anger ran down his cheek he punched the stone wall in anger and split his knuckles open* he walked out into the hall way and screams out load
Back to top Go down
Bailey Rose

Bailey Rose

Female Number of posts : 538
House : Slytherin
Year : Forth
Registration date : 2007-08-10

Character
Name: Bailey Rose
Health:
Alone in the Room of Requirement. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Alone in the Room of Requirement. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Whatever comes. DE

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the Room of Requirement.   Alone in the Room of Requirement. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 12:03 am

Bailey heard Cadmus outside, wondering what the hell was going on.She walked over tot he door and opened it.
Back to top Go down
https://thenewmagicalworld.rpg-board.net/Hogwarts
Cadmus P
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the Room of Requirement.   Alone in the Room of Requirement. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 12:04 am

Cad was laying on the bed face down shouting into the pillow the words were to muffled to hesr what he said
Back to top Go down
Bailey Rose

Bailey Rose

Character
Health:
Alone in the Room of Requirement. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Alone in the Room of Requirement. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the Room of Requirement.   Alone in the Room of Requirement. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 12:06 am

Bailey was confussed. "Whats wrong?" Bailey asked him, shuting the door, and walked over to the bed.
Back to top Go down
Cadmus P
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the Room of Requirement.   Alone in the Room of Requirement. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 12:13 am

he turned to her you said you would meet me in here and you never came thats what is wrong u stood me up!!!
Back to top Go down
Bailey Rose

Bailey Rose

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the Room of Requirement.   Alone in the Room of Requirement. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 12:16 am

"Well I'm here now,I was asleep, I didn't hear you, I'm sorry Cadmus," Bailey replied, on the vige of tears.
Back to top Go down
Cadmus P
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the Room of Requirement.   Alone in the Room of Requirement. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 12:18 am

cadmus see's her about to cry and hugs her*he whispers into her ear"dont worry its ok"
Back to top Go down
Bailey Rose

Bailey Rose

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the Room of Requirement.   Alone in the Room of Requirement. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 12:20 am

Bailey hugged him back. "Well don't come in here upset! Because, you make me upset, then I get angry.. You don't want that do you?" Bailey asked, holding Cadmus tight.
Back to top Go down
Cadmus P
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the Room of Requirement.   Alone in the Room of Requirement. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 12:30 am

No id never want to make you sad cadmus holds bailey tight and kisses her
Back to top Go down
Bailey Rose

Bailey Rose

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the Room of Requirement.   Alone in the Room of Requirement. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 12:37 am

Harry and Bailey walked to the door, and Bailey opened it. They went inside.
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Male Number of posts : 2043
House : Order, Gryffindor
Year : end of 5th going into 6th
Registration date : 2007-07-26

Character
Name: Harry James Potter
Health:
Alone in the Room of Requirement. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue75/100Alone in the Room of Requirement. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (75/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Order, D.A- leader

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the Room of Requirement.   Alone in the Room of Requirement. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 8:54 pm

Harry followed Bailey in the room and harry smiled slightly to himself as he rememberd the meetings he had held and the kiss he had shared, looking around he noticed how diffrent it was, there was now a bed, a few wardrobes and drawns and a small desk, even with the diffrent style the size was still the same
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/DanieljRadcliffe
Bailey Rose

Bailey Rose

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the Room of Requirement.   Alone in the Room of Requirement. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 5:51 am

Bailey noticed Harry looking around and smiling. "It's cool right?" She asked him. "Take a seat Harry," Bailey said, And a chair appeared under him, so he fell on the seat. "What do you want to do now?" Bailey asked, She had plenty of things she wanted to do, but she didn't think Harry would want to.
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Character
Health:
Alone in the Room of Requirement. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue75/100Alone in the Room of Requirement. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (75/100)

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the Room of Requirement.   Alone in the Room of Requirement. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 12:58 pm

Harry sat down in the chair and continued to look around "yeah it's great, and i don't mind really..what do you want to do?"
Back to top Go down
Bailey Rose

Bailey Rose

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the Room of Requirement.   Alone in the Room of Requirement. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 12:15 am

Bailey went a slide shade of pink, when Harry said that. "Um we could read books? Or do our homework," She replied smiling.
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the Room of Requirement.   Alone in the Room of Requirement. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 2:12 am

returning the smile he shrugged slightly "either way i'm easy" he said with another slight smile "what homework do you have?"
Back to top Go down
Bailey Rose

Bailey Rose

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the Room of Requirement.   Alone in the Room of Requirement. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 4:26 am

"Defence agaisnt the dark arts," Bailey replied, and congured up her bag, and got out her DADA books. "I have to answer questions about Boggarts," Bailey said. "What about you?" She asked Harry.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Female Number of posts : 3093
Location : Slytherin Dungeons/Jasmine's Apartment/Wolf Demon Temple

Character
Name: Jasmine Elizabeth Granger
Health:
Alone in the Room of Requirement. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue15/100Alone in the Room of Requirement. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Death Eater/ Wolf Demon

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the Room of Requirement.   Alone in the Room of Requirement. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 6:03 am

Jasmine enters the Room of Requirement so lost in her thoughts. She couldn't stop thinking about alot of things. So many thoughts were going threw her head, *How could Remus trust Harriate?* *Harriate is definitely up to something. How can I prove it?* *How am I going to protect Draco and my friends from her wrath?* *Does Ben really want to turn his life around?* *How do I know that I can trust him?* *How am I going to tell Draco the truth?* Jasmine felt so confused and lost she didn't know that Harry and Bailey were there when she entered the room. She slammed the door behind her and snapped out of her daze and she realized that Bailey and Harry were there,"Hello Harry. Hello Bailey. Am I interrupting anything?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Jasmine_Night
Bailey Rose

Bailey Rose

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the Room of Requirement.   Alone in the Room of Requirement. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 7:05 am

"Yes..." Bailey started to say, but then she changed her mind and said, "what are you doing here? Only I can come in here, this is my time out zone!"
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:
Alone in the Room of Requirement. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue15/100Alone in the Room of Requirement. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the Room of Requirement.   Alone in the Room of Requirement. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 7:09 am

Jasmine shrugged,"Sorry, I just came here for some piece and quiet. I've been going thru some rough times."
Back to top Go down
Bailey Rose

Bailey Rose

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the Room of Requirement.   Alone in the Room of Requirement. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 7:12 am

"yes, well me too." Bailey replied. "I guess, you got in here, because you asked for piece and quiet, but this is my room," bailey continued. "Can you not come in here gain Jasmine, unless your with me?" bailey asked.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the Room of Requirement.   Alone in the Room of Requirement. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 7:14 am

Jasmine nodded,"Yeah." then she drifted off into her thoughts again and tears ran down her pale cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Bailey Rose

Bailey Rose

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the Room of Requirement.   Alone in the Room of Requirement. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 7:15 am

Bailey sore Jamine, starting to cry. She ran over to her., and hugged her. "Whats wrong?" Bailey asked.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the Room of Requirement.   Alone in the Room of Requirement. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 7:17 am

Jasmine snapped out of her thoughts and sniffed,"Harriate Riddle wants to kill me and I'm afraid that she's going to go after Draco."
Back to top Go down
Keaara tait

Keaara tait

Female Number of posts : 38
Year : 5th
Registration date : 2007-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the Room of Requirement.   Alone in the Room of Requirement. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 9:28 am

Keaara Enterd The room With a look of shock on her round pale face she Looked around the room and Gently yet Dreamily Whisperd " Hello.." Her eyes soon set upon the Stone walls she Blussed slightley and wonded how this room had came to be.. or what she was doing in it.She looked back at the girls abit puzzeld
Back to top Go down
Bailey Rose

Bailey Rose

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the Room of Requirement.   Alone in the Room of Requirement. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 9:51 am

"it's ok Jasmine, i'm here," Bailey replied. Then she looked at the girl that came in. "What are you doing here?" She asked. BAiley didn't really like Keaara, even though they have been best friends in the past.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the Room of Requirement.   Alone in the Room of Requirement. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alone in the Room of Requirement.
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next