The Magical World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magical World

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Marauders Mischeif Room (Marauders only)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

Female Number of posts : 1706
House : Slytherin
Year : 7th
Registration date : 2007-07-26

Character
Name: Harriate Riddle
Health:
Marauders Mischeif Room (Marauders only) Left_bar_bleue60/100Marauders Mischeif Room (Marauders only) Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Confused

Marauders Mischeif Room (Marauders only) Empty
PostSubject: Marauders Mischeif Room (Marauders only)   Marauders Mischeif Room (Marauders only) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 2:07 pm

Harriate paced back and forth thinking hard of what she wanted when a door appeared. Opening the door she smiled. it was perfect.
I large room with 4 sofas in a squar in the centre a table in the middle. on one wall was a massive map of Hogwarts exactly the same as the marauders map. One another was a picutre of every student and professor in Hogwarts in colums showing there house. On the third wall was a picutre of the old marauders and the new ones as well as a massive bok shelf for all your pranking needs. The forth wall held the marauders coat of arms both new and old as well as a cupboard full of potions. Walking over to the sofas harriate looked at the table and noticed that on the centre was an old note which read.

We solemly swear that we are up to no good...

The New generation.

We are proud to present the Marauders Mischief Room. We, padfoot, moony, prongs and wormtail, congratulate you on proving yourself as being a new generation marauder. No matter how much we hate them we do have a few rules.

1: Everyone must be either a werewolf or animagus.
2: Pranks must be pulled regulary.(wormtails idea...as if they wouldnt)
3: Aim high. Get the head.
4: Everyone must have nicknames relating to the animal.
4: from 4 - 6 members. No more no less. (moonys idea)
5: Keep the title of the marauders proud. Pull a prank in the great hall at least once a week.(padfoots idea)
6: No fighting over girls. Lay your claim early. (prongs idea)
7: Must let any decendants of the marauders into the group.

Should you agree sign your marauder name here

and your real name here.

Have a nice day.
Mischief Managed
moony, wormtail, padfoot and Prongs.

Reading the note Harriate asked the room for wuicll and ink and signed it. DarkMoon, Harriate Riddle. The paper glowed gold before melting into the table so it was solid and everyone could see it.
Sitting down on the dark green sofa Harriate smiled and summoned a book writeen by the marauders called 'so you want to be a prankster?' Opening the book she waited for the others to turn up.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/Silver-Serpent
Pandora Gryffindor
Admin
Admin
Pandora Gryffindor

Female Number of posts : 519
House : Gryffindor
Year : Headmistress/Potions Prof./Order Member
Registration date : 2007-07-27

Character
Name: Pandora Gryffindor
Health:
Marauders Mischeif Room (Marauders only) Left_bar_bleue100/100Marauders Mischeif Room (Marauders only) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Order

PostSubject: Re: Marauders Mischeif Room (Marauders only)   Marauders Mischeif Room (Marauders only) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 7:25 pm

Pandora came to the by Harriates request. She opened the door and stepped through.

"Nice place you got here Harriate, she said smilling. So whats up, she asked looking about the room?"
Back to top Go down
https://thenewmagicalworld.rpg-board.net
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

Character
Health:
Marauders Mischeif Room (Marauders only) Left_bar_bleue60/100Marauders Mischeif Room (Marauders only) Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

PostSubject: Re: Marauders Mischeif Room (Marauders only)   Marauders Mischeif Room (Marauders only) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 7:30 pm

Harriate smiled seeing Pandora.
'hello professor. make yourself at home.' She said indicating the sofas.
'Well...i wanted to talk to you about a few things...one being Remus...the other...er...Barty.'
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Rose Lestrange

Scarlet Rose Lestrange

Female Number of posts : 603
Year : 6th

Character
Name: Scarlet Rose Lestrange
Health:
Marauders Mischeif Room (Marauders only) Left_bar_bleue30/100Marauders Mischeif Room (Marauders only) Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: DA & Order

PostSubject: Re: Marauders Mischeif Room (Marauders only)   Marauders Mischeif Room (Marauders only) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 10:18 pm

Scarlet entered the room and looked around. "Wow.." Scarlet said, smiling at Harriate.
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Marauders Mischeif Room (Marauders only)   Marauders Mischeif Room (Marauders only) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 10:22 pm

Harriate looked up and smiled when she saw Scarlet.
'i take it you like what you see? you haven't even seen the best bits yet.' She smirked and turned back to pandora.
'I'll just show her how the place works then i'll be back.'
With that she walked over to Scarlet Smirking.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Rose Lestrange

Scarlet Rose Lestrange

Character
Health:
Marauders Mischeif Room (Marauders only) Left_bar_bleue30/100Marauders Mischeif Room (Marauders only) Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

PostSubject: Re: Marauders Mischeif Room (Marauders only)   Marauders Mischeif Room (Marauders only) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 10:39 pm

Scarlet looked slightly wary but kept on smiling.
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Marauders Mischeif Room (Marauders only)   Marauders Mischeif Room (Marauders only) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 10:46 pm

Harriate smirked and led her over to the wall with all the students, staff and ghosts pictures each in there house sections.
'These picutres glow red once that person has been pranked, Gold if they have done something to us that means they should be pranked, and silver if they wear the dark mark. Pretty good huh?'
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Rose Lestrange

Scarlet Rose Lestrange

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Marauders Mischeif Room (Marauders only)   Marauders Mischeif Room (Marauders only) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 2:39 pm

Scarlet smiled slightly and found her picture. Her picture was a very faint, silver as her Aunt Bellatrix had branded her when she was younger. "Yeah.." Scarlet said, quietly. "Very cool.."
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Marauders Mischeif Room (Marauders only)   Marauders Mischeif Room (Marauders only) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 5:59 pm

'It's great means that we can prank everyone in the castle. And we know who are Death Eaters so who we watch out for. And over here.' harriate led her over to the currently blank wall and placed her hand on it.
'I solemly swear that i am up to no good.' She smirked as writing shot out from where her hand was and soon the massive map of all off Hogwarts was on the wall.
'I love this map.'
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Male Number of posts : 2043
House : Order, Gryffindor
Year : end of 5th going into 6th

Character
Name: Harry James Potter
Health:
Marauders Mischeif Room (Marauders only) Left_bar_bleue75/100Marauders Mischeif Room (Marauders only) Empty_bar_bleue  (75/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Order, D.A- leader

PostSubject: Re: Marauders Mischeif Room (Marauders only)   Marauders Mischeif Room (Marauders only) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 2:10 am

Harry did as he had been instructed to, only to well did he walk past the space and soon enough the door appeared, Harry pushed the door open and stepped in as the door closed, looking around he smile slightly at the layout of it all.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/DanieljRadcliffe
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Male Number of posts : 2627
House : The Den
Year : Left
Registration date : 2007-07-25

Character
Name: Remus John Lupin
Health:
Marauders Mischeif Room (Marauders only) Left_bar_bleue15/100Marauders Mischeif Room (Marauders only) Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Order Member

PostSubject: Re: Marauders Mischeif Room (Marauders only)   Marauders Mischeif Room (Marauders only) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 2:57 pm

Lupin had watched Harry go into the room and looked with suprise
"What are they doing..."
He looked round and then ran to the door and pulled it open just as it was fading
He looked around at them all
"...anyone cre to fill me in.."
He said panting lightly
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Marauders Mischeif Room (Marauders only)   Marauders Mischeif Room (Marauders only) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 7:38 pm

Harriate paused from showing Scarlet arouns as the door opened to reveal Harry.
'Prongs Jr.' Harriate smirked and nodded in greeting.
'Welcome to Marauders Mischief room. Handy little find.'
Her eyes widened slightly seeing Remus run into the room.
'err...Hi Remus.' She smiled wondering what he would think of the room. Let alone the Marauders re born.
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Male Number of posts : 2627
House : The Den
Year : Left
Registration date : 2007-07-25

Character
Name: Remus John Lupin
Health:
Marauders Mischeif Room (Marauders only) Left_bar_bleue15/100Marauders Mischeif Room (Marauders only) Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Order Member

PostSubject: Re: Marauders Mischeif Room (Marauders only)   Marauders Mischeif Room (Marauders only) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 7:42 pm

He looked over to Harriate and then to Harry
"I asked what is going on, better not be doing anything stupid or dangerous... or both because I'll put a stop to it, now.. tell me what's going on.."
He said looking back to Harry while standing straight
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Marauders Mischeif Room (Marauders only)   Marauders Mischeif Room (Marauders only) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 7:47 pm

Harriate gulped nervously and looked down at the floor.
'err....f..few pranks sir...and we..er..r..right the..magazine and ..help each other learn..a.and stuff.' She replied nervously not wanting Remus to be angry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marauders Mischeif Room (Marauders only)   Marauders Mischeif Room (Marauders only) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Marauders Mischeif Room (Marauders only)
Page 1 of 1