The Magical World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magical World

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Having A Few

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Nymphado
Anonymous

Having A Few - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Having A Few   Having A Few - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 9:53 pm

"You're going to have to face them at some point, you can't hiding, the
others at HQ will understand, they know you well and they won't hold it
against you, they'll want to help too. I know it. she said to Lupin. "Back there you'll have pleanty time to figure out what to do, and no-one at HQ stays for long."
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Male Number of posts : 2627
House : The Den
Year : Left
Registration date : 2007-07-25

Character
Name: Remus John Lupin
Health:
Having A Few - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue15/100Having A Few - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Order Member

PostSubject: Re: Having A Few   Having A Few - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 9:56 pm

Lupin shrugged "...well have no where to stay here anyway." he said lifting up his back pack to show her what belongings he had with him for the muggle world "..Don't want to stay there though."
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Rose Lestrange

Scarlet Rose Lestrange

Female Number of posts : 603
House : Gryffindor
Year : 6th
Registration date : 2007-07-26

Character
Name: Scarlet Rose Lestrange
Health:
Having A Few - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/100Having A Few - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: DA & Order

PostSubject: Re: Having A Few   Having A Few - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 10:01 pm

Scarlet walked past where Tonks and Remus where sitting and mumbled so only those two could hear, "My house, in France, has many rooms, you could stay there.." She then sat down at her table, sipping from her cup.
Back to top Go down
Nymphado
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Having A Few   Having A Few - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 10:02 pm

"You go back to HQ? and I'll tell the
school what happened. Then we can both sit down and figure out what
we're going to do."
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:
Having A Few - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue15/100Having A Few - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)

PostSubject: Re: Having A Few   Having A Few - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 10:06 pm

He rubbed his brow closing his eyes thinking "thank you Scarlet, but I'll have to pass, kind of you but it's not very practical.
He looked back to Tonks "I'll go back for a bit.. see what's going on I guess... don't want to, but youre not going to leave me alone."
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Rose Lestrange

Scarlet Rose Lestrange

Character
Health:
Having A Few - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/100Having A Few - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

PostSubject: Re: Having A Few   Having A Few - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 10:09 pm

Scarlet nodded. She did think it was rather far away, France for goodness sake but she wanted to help in anway she could. She couldnt help but feel rather responible.
Back to top Go down
Nymphado
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Having A Few   Having A Few - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 10:10 pm

Tonks smiled. "No, I'm not."

Glad Lupin descided to go back, she felt a lot happier.

She looked at Scarlet. "That was a nice offer Scarlet. How are you?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Having A Few   Having A Few - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 10:12 pm

Lupin got up as they talked and went to the bar to get a top up, feeling like going back was a stupid idea. He couldn't face seeing anyone yet and he was going to start again, get away for a while. He just took a seat at the bar and swigged his drink.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Rose Lestrange

Scarlet Rose Lestrange

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Having A Few   Having A Few - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 10:15 pm

Scarlet smiled. "Well, I only want to help. I'm.. alright thanks, yourself?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Nymphado
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Having A Few   Having A Few - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 10:16 pm

"Glad to hear it. I'm pretty good." she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Rose Lestrange

Scarlet Rose Lestrange

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Having A Few   Having A Few - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 10:18 pm

Scarlet smiled. "Good, have you been up to much lately?" She asked, brushing aside a stray hair.
Back to top Go down
Nymphado
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Having A Few   Having A Few - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 10:20 pm

"No, not really, just getting my head straight." she smiled again. "What about you." Tonks took another sip from her glass.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Rose Lestrange

Scarlet Rose Lestrange

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Having A Few   Having A Few - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 10:26 pm

"Just.. Thinking things over. People said somethings, I just dont know if I should believe them or not." Scarlet said. She knew she could trust Tonks with things like this, but she didnt know exactly how to say it.
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Having A Few   Having A Few - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 10:26 pm

He finished his drink and laid his head on the bar. He closed his eye drowning everything out
Back to top Go down
Nymphado
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Having A Few   Having A Few - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 10:28 pm

"What have they been saying? And who have been saying it?" she asked. Noticing Lupin lying at the bar.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Rose Lestrange

Scarlet Rose Lestrange

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Having A Few   Having A Few - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 10:33 pm

"It was.. well it was Ron- Ron Weasley.." Scarlet said. "We've been through.. a- alot.. and he said something that really got to me and it confused me so much-" She stopepd talking as her voice had begun to shake.
Back to top Go down
Nymphado
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Having A Few   Having A Few - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 10:36 pm

"You don't have to say it if you don't want to." she said sympathetically. "Have you spoken to him about it?"
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Rose Lestrange

Scarlet Rose Lestrange

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Having A Few   Having A Few - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 10:39 pm

Scarlet smiled. "Kind of.." She took a big breath. "He told me he loved me, that he always had but he was with Hermione at the time.. then he ended it with her and he's now with Luna. I dont know what to do.. I mean I kind of like someone else.. But I still have feelings for him.."
Back to top Go down
Nymphado
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Having A Few   Having A Few - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 10:42 pm

"Well, if Ron is going out with someone at the moment and if he is happy with Luna then I think it would be best if you focus more on the other person.... for the moment at least." she said. "If you don't mind me asking.... who is this other person?"
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Rose Lestrange

Scarlet Rose Lestrange

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Having A Few   Having A Few - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 10:47 pm

"Michael Corner, he's from Ravenclaw." Scarlet said, smiling and gazing into space slightly. "But every time I mention him infront of Ron, he gives me reasons why I shouldnt be with him.."
Back to top Go down
Nymphado
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Having A Few   Having A Few - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 10:50 pm

"Hmmm......" Tonks frowned. "Well, I think you're going to have to go right up to Ron and ask him where you stand and if there is a chance that you and him would ever go out. But it's strange that he said he loved you but couln't go out with because he was with Hermione, then finishing with her and going out with Luna without asking you." she said thinking.
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Having A Few   Having A Few - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 10:53 pm

Lupin gave a hiccup and slowly got up from the school, closing his eyes for a few moments as the room span. He looked round to Scarlet and Tonks then made his way over to them and pulled up his pack back.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Rose Lestrange

Scarlet Rose Lestrange

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Having A Few   Having A Few - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 10:54 pm

"I know.. honestly I think he's a bit of a player. And Mike's.. I mean Michael is the complete opposite!" Scarlet said, glancing round.
Back to top Go down
Nymphado
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Having A Few   Having A Few - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 10:57 pm

"Well, if Ron doesn't give you a straight answer, tell him that you don't intend to sit and wait on him, and if he still doesn't give you a good answer, Talk to Michael. And tell him where you stand... see what he says." Tonks smiled.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Rose Lestrange

Scarlet Rose Lestrange

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Having A Few   Having A Few - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 11:00 pm

Scarlet smiled. She was glad to get this off her chest and to have some good advice from someone she trusted. "Thanks Tonks.. Thats really good advice." She said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Having A Few   Having A Few - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Having A Few
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Magical World :: The Muggle World :: The Leaky Cauldron-
Jump to: