The Magical World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magical World

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Having A Few

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Male Number of posts : 2627
House : The Den
Year : Left
Registration date : 2007-07-25

Character
Name: Remus John Lupin
Health:
Having A Few Left_bar_bleue15/100Having A Few Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Order Member

Having A Few Empty
PostSubject: Having A Few   Having A Few Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 4:01 am

Remus walked into the inn and sat at the bar and used some of his Wizarding coins to order a double red current rum, knowing he was going to need it later.

He passed the coins over and took his drink and swigged it back.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Female Number of posts : 3093
Location : Slytherin Dungeons/Jasmine's Apartment/Wolf Demon Temple
House : Slytherin
Registration date : 2007-07-26

Character
Name: Jasmine Elizabeth Granger
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Death Eater/ Wolf Demon

Having A Few Empty
PostSubject: Re: Having A Few   Having A Few Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 4:24 am

Jasmine walked into the Leaky Cauldron and made her way into her dressing room. She changed out of her school uniform into a long, strapless, white gown and she put her hair up into an elegant bun with magic and put white dahlia flowers behind her left ear. Jasmine put on some mascara on her eyelashes, lightly lined her eyes with black eyeliner, put blue eyeshadow on her eyelids, and dabbed red lipstick on her lips. Before leaving the room, Jasmine slipped on long white gloves and her high heels. She made her way to the stage. The announcer introduced Jasmine as the next act and the curtain opened. Jasmine walked out to the center of the stage and signaled the pianist to begin. The Blues song began and Jasmine started to sing. Her lovely sing voice was heard throughout the pub.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Jasmine_Night
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

Having A Few Empty
PostSubject: Re: Having A Few   Having A Few Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 8:17 am

He heard the music and the singing, but couldn't enjoy it, he's come for a last quiet drink before he left. He swigged his drink back and put the empty glass down on the bar and was given a refill.
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Female Number of posts : 1273
House : order
Year : fifth year

Character
Name:
Health:
Having A Few Left_bar_bleue0/0Having A Few Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

Having A Few Empty
PostSubject: Re: Having A Few   Having A Few Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 6:28 pm

Cody looked into the Inn and walked over to an empty table and then sat down near the fire,he was really cold from walking,Cody looked and saw professor lupin,and then walked over to him and then said"umm professor!"
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:

Having A Few Empty
PostSubject: Re: Having A Few   Having A Few Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 6:46 pm

Jasmine's song ended and everyone in the pub clapped and cheered. Some guys wolf whistled at her. Jasmine giggled and spoke into the microphone,"Okay this next song is another slow, bluesy one. Enjoy." She signaled the pianist to begin. The music began and Jasmine started to sing again. Her beautiful singing voice filled the pub once more.
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Female Number of posts : 1273
House : order
Year : fifth year

Character
Name:
Health:
Having A Few Left_bar_bleue0/0Having A Few Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

Having A Few Empty
PostSubject: Re: Having A Few   Having A Few Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 6:48 pm

Cody looked and then watched the singing he was waiting for professor lupin to talk to him
Back to top Go down
Nymphado
Anonymous

Having A Few Empty
PostSubject: Re: Having A Few   Having A Few Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 8:18 pm

Tonks walked in the door and immediately took a table in the corner of the bar next to the window. She didn't even look to see who was in the bar.

Tonks had been deep in thought all day and she didn't know what she was going to do now or how she was going to get over what happened, she still felt very responsible for what happened. Tonks looked at her hands and tears fell from her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

Having A Few Empty
PostSubject: Re: Having A Few   Having A Few Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 8:25 pm

Lupin looked over to the boy next to holding his drink in his hands.
"Hello Cody.." he said sipping his drink and putting it down on the bar. ".. you alright, sorry for what happened and you don't need to call me professor."
Back to top Go down
Nymphado
Anonymous

Having A Few Empty
PostSubject: Re: Having A Few   Having A Few Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 8:35 pm

Tonks listened to Jasmine singing, she was really good. She ordered a glass of red wine.
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

Having A Few Empty
PostSubject: Re: Having A Few   Having A Few Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 8:47 pm

Lupin got up and walked away from the boy and took a seat by the fireplace. He put his drink down and sat down and looked round at others in the pub. He noticed Tonks and looked away hoping she wouldn't recognise him. He took a swig of his drink and coughed on it as it went down the wrong hole..I took another gulp and it stopped. He looked back to Tonks seeing her looking in his direction, long with a few other wizards and witch “…sorry..went down the wrong whole..” he said to her
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:

Having A Few Empty
PostSubject: Re: Having A Few   Having A Few Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 8:49 pm

Jasmine's song finished and the crowd aplauded. Two guys whistled at her and she glared at them. Jasmine spoke into the microphone,"Okay, this next song is for a good friend of mine. Wherever he is." She signals the pianist and the rest of the orchestra to begin. The instrumentalists begin the song and Jasmine sings again, with her voice filling the pub.
Back to top Go down
Nymphado
Anonymous

Having A Few Empty
PostSubject: Re: Having A Few   Having A Few Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 8:52 pm

Tonks laughed at Lupin. She looked down at her glass again and wiped the tears from her face, hoping Lupin wouldn't notice.
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

Having A Few Empty
PostSubject: Re: Having A Few   Having A Few Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 8:58 pm

"..How are things back, at you know where, and have you heard from, them?" he said meaning the Order and hearing from the Ministry aboiut what happened that night
Back to top Go down
Nymphado
Anonymous

Having A Few Empty
PostSubject: Re: Having A Few   Having A Few Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 9:03 pm

"I wan't back there for long, I only went to get a change of clothes, I don't even know if any of the others were there. I haven't heard anything from any of them, don't particularly want to se them though."
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

Having A Few Empty
PostSubject: Re: Having A Few   Having A Few Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 9:05 pm

"What!" he said putting his drink on the table with bang "you have no reason to leave there, they will want to know everything and your friends are going to need some help, what about Harry for Merlin's sake!"
Back to top Go down
Nymphado
Anonymous

Having A Few Empty
PostSubject: Re: Having A Few   Having A Few Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 9:12 pm

"I don't want to leave, I just don't want all the questions about what happened. I don't know how to help Harry, I don't have any place at the school and I couldn't even help anyone the other night!" Tonks looked down and took another drink trying to hide the new tears that fell from her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

Having A Few Empty
PostSubject: Re: Having A Few   Having A Few Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 9:16 pm

"Well I can't tell them what happened and the students are in a mess aready about what happed, Cody and Harriate won't want to say anything..yet, someone who was there has to tell them and you did your best!"
Back to top Go down
Nymphado
Anonymous

Having A Few Empty
PostSubject: Re: Having A Few   Having A Few Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 9:22 pm

"That's what worries me! I did my best and there was still so many
people hurt!..... I'll go back to the school at some point and explain
what heppend" she said looking down.

"Now that everyone involved is fine, it leaves you. If you don't want to go back to the school then go to HQ and we'll do our best to keep the minisrty oblivious to what happened."
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Rose Lestrange

Scarlet Rose Lestrange

Female Number of posts : 603
House : Gryffindor
Year : 6th

Character
Name: Scarlet Rose Lestrange
Health:
Having A Few Left_bar_bleue30/100Having A Few Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: DA & Order

Having A Few Empty
PostSubject: Re: Having A Few   Having A Few Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 9:34 pm

Scarlet walked into the Leaky Cauldron, with her cloak hood over her head. She glanced around the room for any familiar faces, she spotted Tonks and Remus, and diliberatly went to the other side of the room and sat at a table, taking out a book from underneath her cloak, keeping her hood up, hiding her face.
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

Having A Few Empty
PostSubject: Re: Having A Few   Having A Few Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 9:38 pm

"You can't they have to know what happed, what happened to Harriate and, people could have been, killed, but you stopped that from happening, you made a difference.." he said looking back to her with a weak smile "I can't go back to the school and the minstry are everywhere... not sure what will happen if and when they find out.."
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:

Having A Few Empty
PostSubject: Re: Having A Few   Having A Few Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 9:39 pm

Jasmine's song ended and everyone in the pub clapped. Again, the same guys whistled at her. Jasmine wanted pull out her wand and use the killing curse on them but, she restrained herself. She spoke into the microphone,"This next song is going to be a little more cheery and fun." Jasmine signals the instrumentalists to begin and she starts singing again. Jasmine's voice filled the pub once more.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Rose Lestrange

Scarlet Rose Lestrange

Character
Health:

Having A Few Empty
PostSubject: Re: Having A Few   Having A Few Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 9:42 pm

Scarlet was getting rather warm and took her cloak off, putting it over her lap. She glanced around the room briefly and went back to reading her book.
Back to top Go down
Nymphado
Anonymous

Having A Few Empty
PostSubject: Re: Having A Few   Having A Few Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 9:45 pm

Tonks smiled at Lupin. "I will tell them what happened and I'll tell Albus about Harry's dreams and hopefully he'll be able to help. I don't know what i'm going to be doing, I don't know if i'll stay at the school or go to HQ, I still need to figure that part out" she said frowning.

"Well if the ministry find out it would make sense that you be at the
HQ where there will be more people around to protect you if they come
knocking at the door."
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

Having A Few Empty
PostSubject: Re: Having A Few   Having A Few Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 9:47 pm

"I can't see, face anyone after what happened.. was meant to have been there, not at the school, I need time to work things out myself too.." he said taking and draining his drink
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Rose Lestrange

Scarlet Rose Lestrange

Character
Health:

Having A Few Empty
PostSubject: Re: Having A Few   Having A Few Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 9:51 pm

Scarlet looked up, towards Tonks and Remus, having picked up a bit of their conversation and she suddenly felt extremely guilty. She tried to ignore the sudden lump in her throat as she made her way towards the bar (with book on her table), ordering a Butterbeer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Having A Few Empty
PostSubject: Re: Having A Few   Having A Few Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Having A Few
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Magical World :: The Muggle World :: The Leaky Cauldron-
Jump to: