The Magical World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magical World

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Meeting with Harriate

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Golden-Serpent

Golden-Serpent

Male Number of posts : 45
Year : 7th year
Registration date : 2007-09-07

Character
Name:
Health:
Meeting with Harriate Left_bar_bleue100/100Meeting with Harriate Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

Meeting with Harriate Empty
PostSubject: Meeting with Harriate   Meeting with Harriate Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 9:02 pm

It had been a while now since harry had met Harriate. He'd learnt some of the things which had happened to her but she still hadn't told him everything.
He had arranged to meet her here as there was something he had to tell her. Something he had to do.
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

Female Number of posts : 1706
House : Slytherin
Year : 7th
Registration date : 2007-07-26

Character
Name: Harriate Riddle
Health:
Meeting with Harriate Left_bar_bleue60/100Meeting with Harriate Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Confused

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Harriate   Meeting with Harriate Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 9:07 pm

Harriate walked down the street smiling slightly. Seeing Harry up ahead her smile grew and she ran up and hugged him.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/Silver-Serpent
Golden-Serpent

Golden-Serpent

Character
Name:
Health:
Meeting with Harriate Left_bar_bleue100/100Meeting with Harriate Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Harriate   Meeting with Harriate Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 9:12 pm

Harry smirked slightly and wrapped his arms around Harriate.
'I think someones missed me.' He laughed and drew back looking at her. 'How are you Harriate?'
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

Character
Health:
Meeting with Harriate Left_bar_bleue60/100Meeting with Harriate Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Harriate   Meeting with Harriate Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 9:20 pm

'Great now i have you back.' She grinned.
'What about you? Are you ok?'
Back to top Go down
Golden-Serpent

Golden-Serpent

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Harriate   Meeting with Harriate Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 9:32 pm

'I'm fine. Glad your happy. Shall we go get a drink?' He asked smiling softly and taking her hand leading the way down the street.
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Harriate   Meeting with Harriate Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 5:42 pm

Harriate's smile lit her face as she walked hand in hand with Harry down the street. She had missed him so much.
Seeing a small cheap cafe upahead Harriate led him over to it.
'Come on. THis looks fine.'
Back to top Go down
Golden-Serpent

Golden-Serpent

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Harriate   Meeting with Harriate Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 7:16 pm

Harry raised an eyebrow at the place. It looked a wreck but he followed Harriate over holding her hand and forced a smile on his face. he couldn't believe how she had chose such a shabby place when there was such a nice cafe a few doors down. Walking over to the woman behind the counter and he ordered a hot chocolate with whipped cream, marshmallows and chocolate on top.
'What would you like?' He asked harriate pulling his wallet from his pocket.
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Harriate   Meeting with Harriate Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 7:20 pm

Harriate dug her hand into her pocket and pulled out some spare change.
'Err..just a coke please.' She asked the woman placing the coins on the counter. Grabbing the coke she made her way over to an empty table.
Back to top Go down
Golden-Serpent

Golden-Serpent

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Harriate   Meeting with Harriate Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 7:26 pm

Harry raised his eyebrow as he waited for his drink and looked properly at her old clothes. A light sneer on his face before he quickly covered it with a smile and paying for the drink picked it up walking over to the table and sitting down.
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Harriate   Meeting with Harriate Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 7:29 pm

Harriate smiled and sipped on her coke looking across the table at harry.
'Your certainly a lot different. bet your fighting the girls off.' She laughed.
Back to top Go down
Golden-Serpent

Golden-Serpent

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Harriate   Meeting with Harriate Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 7:32 pm

Harry laughed and gazed across at Harriate.
'Fraid not. I'm not interessted in girls that way.' he winked.
'besides...we are almost identical...other than the gender thing. And your ..colourfull..eyes..and when did you put silver in your hair?' Harry asked a small smirk on his lips as he gulped down half of the warm liquid.
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Harriate   Meeting with Harriate Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 7:37 pm

'Your gay?' Harriate asked shocked before laughing.
'Poor girls. Silver? Oh..thats kinda natural. Had an accident. Left me with Silver hair.' Harriate shrugged sipping some more coke.
Back to top Go down
Golden-Serpent

Golden-Serpent

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Harriate   Meeting with Harriate Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 7:40 pm

'Yeah so watch it. Might fight over the same guy.' He smirked finishing his drink.
'How can that be natural? What accident?'
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Harriate   Meeting with Harriate Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 7:44 pm

'I highly doubt that. Only one guy i ever liked. I'm not interessted in being with anyone. It's a long story. Involving my magic.' Harriate shrugged finishing her coke.
Back to top Go down
Golden-Serpent

Golden-Serpent

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Harriate   Meeting with Harriate Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 7:49 pm

'You mean Barty Crouch Jr? I have been searching for you for a while. Heard Barty knew you.' Harry glanced around and seeing only the woman at the bar glanced at the emoty street outside and drew his wand.
'We can finaly be together again. Just like before. nothing can stop us remember? But then i found out you had changed. That YOU betrayed BARTY. Must say i was shocked Harriate.' Harry said calmly and pointed his wand at the muggle.
'Avarda Kedavra.' With a flash of green the women fell to the floor dead shock written all over her face and Harry grabbed Harriates arm pulling her up placing his wand to her neck.
'Well...i'm going to show you what you've been missing. You lost your mind Harriate. You need to realise why you joined the Death Eaters. What for..Who for.'
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Harriate   Meeting with Harriate Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 7:58 pm

Harriate's eyes widened as the curse hit the women and she found herself pulled up with her twins wand at her neck. Harry had never been like this before. But why had he changed? obviously he was a Death Eater, and he wanted her to go back. But she couldn't. She would be forced to hurt Remus and she wouldn't do that.
Hearing Harry say he knew why she had joined sent fear down her spin. Surely he wouldn't...
Back to top Go down
Golden-Serpent

Golden-Serpent

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Harriate   Meeting with Harriate Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 8:03 pm

'It will be just like old times. i'm sorry this has to happen Harriate but you need to remember why you joined. Why that blasted order can't help you reach what you want to do. You need to remember all that pain. I really am sorry. but it is for the best.' He said and with a tight hold on her apparated them both to Riddle Manor.
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Harriate   Meeting with Harriate Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 4:58 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Harriate   Meeting with Harriate Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting with Harriate
Page 1 of 1