The Magical World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magical World

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A stormy night ((helping tonks))

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nymphado
Anonymous

A stormy night ((helping tonks)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A stormy night ((helping tonks))   A stormy night ((helping tonks)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 5:10 pm

Tonk's still wondering around in the cold,calling out for Harriate,Getting no reply.
Her mind buzzing with what Harraite had just sayed.She spotted someone curled up in a corner sobing silently.

Tonk's stopped in her steps and watched.Trying to firgure out who the small ball was,slowly walking closer.Looking down.
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

Female Number of posts : 1706
House : Slytherin
Year : 7th
Registration date : 2007-07-26

Character
Name: Harriate Riddle
Health:
A stormy night ((helping tonks)) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60/100A stormy night ((helping tonks)) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Confused

PostSubject: Re: A stormy night ((helping tonks))   A stormy night ((helping tonks)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 5:13 pm

Within seconds Harriates clothes were soaked to the bone. still she ignored the biting cold and continued to cry.
It should have been her that died not Remus. barty should have left her to die in the minsitry. It was only fair. The one person she swore she would never harm and she killed him. After leaving the manor Harriate had returned to the ministry and gravved the dagger which was now in her pocket. but the silver wouldn't affect her just yet. She would have to wait.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/Silver-Serpent
Nymphado
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A stormy night ((helping tonks))   A stormy night ((helping tonks)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 5:15 pm

Slowly and carefully she bent down and searched the robes and shaked it...Hoping she would get an answer..Or even a sort of sob.

She edged beside the small ball and sat next to it.

"Harriate,If thats you?I just want to say...I want to help you?"
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

Character
Health:
A stormy night ((helping tonks)) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60/100A stormy night ((helping tonks)) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

PostSubject: Re: A stormy night ((helping tonks))   A stormy night ((helping tonks)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 5:18 pm

Harriate shook her head weakly tears pouring down her cheeks.
'c.can't...my fault...hes gone..' She croaked out her emotionless mask broekn and her face showed her grief, dispair and other emotions all mixed in.
Back to top Go down
Nymphado
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A stormy night ((helping tonks))   A stormy night ((helping tonks)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 5:19 pm

Tonk's shaked her head and look down at Harriate.Her cold face now feeling some warmth as she tried to help.

"I believe its not your fault.It was an accident.Please let me try and help?"
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A stormy night ((helping tonks))   A stormy night ((helping tonks)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 5:22 pm

't..theres nothing..y..you...c..can do..' Harriate replied voice shaking as she tried to hold back the sobs. her body shook more from the suppresed sobs and the cold and she curled tighter into a ball.
'besides..dont..w.wanna help..me.' She said and lifted the sleeve of her top revealing the Dark Mark.
Back to top Go down
Nymphado
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A stormy night ((helping tonks))   A stormy night ((helping tonks)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 5:31 pm

Tonk's looked back and slowly edged away in shock from what was beening shown to her.

"You can't...But why....How?"

"He..helped you,You can't be?"

Looking at her in confusion trying to figure things out.
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A stormy night ((helping tonks))   A stormy night ((helping tonks)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 5:33 pm

'w..was before...Remus...helped me..away...only joined...c.cause of..Barty.' harriate said tracing her fingers over the mark.
Back to top Go down
Nymphado
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A stormy night ((helping tonks))   A stormy night ((helping tonks)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 5:35 pm

She felt lost and confused...Looking at Harriate and shaking her head.

"I want to help you.Remus saw beyond it and so shall i"

Tonks stood up and held out her hand waiting for Harriate to take it.
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A stormy night ((helping tonks))   A stormy night ((helping tonks)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 5:49 pm

Harriate looked up at Tonks confused and looked at her hand before turning her head away.
'No...i got Remus killed when he tried to help me. I cause to much trouble.' She said softly.
Back to top Go down
Nymphado
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A stormy night ((helping tonks))   A stormy night ((helping tonks)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 10:46 pm

Tonk's looked down at Harriate and smiled weakly ...She didn't know how to tell her this or how to say it in the easiest way.

She looked at Harriate and turned away quickly.

"I have something to tell you.I don't think i can tell anyone else."
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A stormy night ((helping tonks))   A stormy night ((helping tonks)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 10:49 pm

'What?' Harriate asked sadly. She just wantd it all to end. All the pain and the suffering.
Back to top Go down
Nymphado
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A stormy night ((helping tonks))   A stormy night ((helping tonks)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 10:50 pm

Tonk's smiled weakly again at Harriate and was getting scared about what she was about to say.

"I'm pregnant!"

As she said this she could look at Harriate she turned away and stared at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A stormy night ((helping tonks))   A stormy night ((helping tonks)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 10:53 pm

Harriate stared up at Tonks in shock. No this could not be happening. She had not just left a baby fatherless.
'no no no no no no no.' She thought shaking her head. She was happy for tonks but after remus..
'.r..remus?'
Back to top Go down
Nymphado
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A stormy night ((helping tonks))   A stormy night ((helping tonks)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 10:57 pm

Tonk's nodded silently and looked at Harriate...

"Yes.."

Tonk's didn't know what to do anymore..She sat back down on the ground and looked confused.Silent tears were falling down her face.She looked up at Harriate.

"What am i going to do?"
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A stormy night ((helping tonks))   A stormy night ((helping tonks)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 11:01 pm

Harriate closed her eyes tight willing the tears to stay back.
'i'll bring him back. The ministry. I'll get him back.' She said determindly.
'I have to.'
Back to top Go down
Nymphado
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A stormy night ((helping tonks))   A stormy night ((helping tonks)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 11:05 pm

Tonk's looked at Harriate and nodded.Not knowing what to think or say...She just looked down at her stomach and smiled.

Whispered under her breath While rubbing her stomach.."I love you."

She looked back up at Harriate and smiled weakly.
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A stormy night ((helping tonks))   A stormy night ((helping tonks)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 11:08 pm

Harriate jumped to her feet and ran off. She needed some help getting in. and she knew that the only person who might even possibly help her was living in london.
'Back with remus soon.' She yelled as she ran.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A stormy night ((helping tonks))   A stormy night ((helping tonks)) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A stormy night ((helping tonks))
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2