The Magical World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magical World

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Break

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Female Number of posts : 3093
Location : Slytherin Dungeons/Jasmine's Apartment/Wolf Demon Temple
House : Slytherin
Registration date : 2007-07-26

Character
Name: Jasmine Elizabeth Granger
Health:
A Break - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue15/100A Break - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Death Eater/ Wolf Demon

A Break - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Break   A Break - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 10:18 pm

Listening to Harry's words, tears began to fall down Jasmine's pale cheeks. The memory of how she died flooded her mind. Jasmine choaked back a sob and she began to think what if it could of been her instead of that lifeless muggle boy on the ground. What if she would have never came back? What if her soul didn't have a choice? Then she wouldn't have been able to see Draco, her friends, or Hermione again. Jasmine angrily clutched her wand at her side listening to the confrontation between Harry and Sirius, wanting to kill Black for his betrayal to the people who loved and cared about him the most.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Jasmine_Night
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

Male Number of posts : 169
House : Gryffindor
Year : Left School
Registration date : 2007-07-31

Character
Name: Sirius Black
Health:
A Break - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100A Break - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Death Eater/Order

A Break - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Break   A Break - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 10:30 pm

"Pitiful...absolutely pitiful." He said with a smirk on his face.
"You see, boy. You have never embraced the idea of wizarding superiority. We were given this gift not by chance, but by destiny. Now that I look back on my life, I see my family more-or-less had the right idea, but they never really did much about it. They coward at the thought of the wizarding community being filtered. It was only a matter of time before they were exterminated as well.

"I know I was not like them, always the rebellious one." He said giving a slight laugh.

"Until this day, I believe my family to be made up of fools. Why should embrace them? They never followed through when they should have. It is time you realise you can't always count on others, only yourself." His voice paternal at this point.

"If you don't learn, I suppose I could exterminate the others so you'll learn the hard way..." He said with a smug look on his face.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:

A Break - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Break   A Break - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 10:38 pm

Angrily clutching her wand at her side, Jasmine couldn't help but, feel disgusted towards Sirius right now. Oh how she wanted to kill or cause as much pain to him as possible right now. She couldn't help but think to herself *What the hell did I see in this guy?* Sirius's words about how you can't rely on others really struck her. Clutching her fists and her wand with her hands shaking with hate and anger, Jasmine was ready to send a curse at Sirius but, not just yet. She was just waiting for the perfect time to strike him down.
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Male Number of posts : 2043
House : Order, Gryffindor
Year : end of 5th going into 6th

Character
Name: Harry James Potter
Health:
A Break - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue75/100A Break - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (75/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Order, D.A- leader

A Break - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Break   A Break - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 11:07 pm

Harry stood there as Sirius words sunk in some ways he was indeed right, Harry had never been comfortable with being a wizard.

"Theres somedays that i wish that my life was nothing but an nightmare..non-existant..pretty much what my life is Right? according to you..you know..sometimes i wish also that i should of died when i was supposed to all thouse years ago..then i wouldn't of met you, a cold hearted coward afraid of death, running from it constantly you always did..and still are..maybe i should of pushed you through the veil rather then let Bellatrix have that pleasure wouldn't you agree?"
he asked as he begun to move taking a step forward yet again only to then stop awaiting Sirius response

"then..yet again Maybe, maybe not..maybe some people never wanted to be what they where..wanting to be somewhat normal..see..thats what your missing .. no family no friends no feelings..nothing your nothing just a shell..and i pitty you for that.."

Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/DanieljRadcliffe
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

Character
Health:
A Break - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100A Break - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

A Break - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Break   A Break - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 9:32 pm

"Friends...I had friends once. Sadly, they died for their good-for-nothing son..." He said with an amused tone.
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Character
Health:

A Break - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Break   A Break - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 9:38 pm

Harry stood there shocked by the unsuspected comment glaring slightly he felt his throat tighten slightly, quietly at first he replied "go ahead kill me.." stritening up alittle he advanced one step closer again and said louder "go on..what are you waiting for! if i'm so bloody useless go on kill me!" he was begging to shout he held his arms open "go on i welcome death, what are you waiting for! i'm useless right? pointless..so i didn't save you from the Dementors kiss..oh how i wish you should of stayed dead like the rest of them!"
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

Character
Health:

A Break - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Break   A Break - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 9:42 pm

"But you see, killing you, Harry, wouldn't be nearly as fun as making you suffer... The thought of torture is far more thrilling than that of simply killing you... You should know that by now..."

Last edited by on Sun Sep 16, 2007 9:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Character
Health:

A Break - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Break   A Break - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 9:50 pm

by now Harry's anger was seathing "you know what, you know what i think and know? i think that your a sick twisted old man and i'm not surprised your only friend you have left hates you..and you probably don't care but i hate you, so go ahead tortue me then i doubt i could hurt anymore right now anyway."
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

Character
Health:

A Break - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Break   A Break - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 9:53 pm

He laughed. "So be it..." He said with a sly smirk.

"As I'm sure you know by now, when some of us attended Hogwarts, there was a great deal of dark curses flowing." He walked slowly around Harry.

"Severus had a knack for one in particular...I'm not quite as profecient but I'm sure you'll feel it's touch no less...Sectumsempra!" He waved his wand in a crazed fashion, he wanted every last bit of Harry's body to suffer...
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Character
Health:

A Break - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Break   A Break - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 10:02 pm

Harry had expected it and he didn't bother defending himself he fell to the floor in yells of pain as he felt the blood pour from his body, as the warm liquid seeped from his wounds he had managed to regain some control over the pain, with that he laughed solmenly "is..is that the best you got?, it make me sick to my stomach to think...that i had you for a pathetic excuse of a godfather..i hope you suffer as much as your victims i hope you feel what real pain is..and i hope you feel it forever"
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

Character
Health:

A Break - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Break   A Break - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 10:11 pm

"No, the real pain is the one I cause mentally. It's always nice to break someone from the inside out." He said now menacingly.

"Perhaps I should kill the girl, you seem to be attached to her..." He said while he admired his wand, which was dangling in the air.

"I suppose I'll do that later on, for now...I'll enjoy myself." He said grinning.

He waved his wand and almost as if he was one with the forest, the roots of the trees were uprooted and wrapped around Harry, constricting viciously around him.

"I've always wondered how a victim looks under the Cruciatus when you're not allowed movement...Crucio!"
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Character
Health:

A Break - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Break   A Break - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 10:16 pm

"No! leave her alone! she dosn't concern you!" for a moment Harry felt the roots wrap around him, he struggled within then then ceeased as Sirius spoke next within a secound he felt his body errupt in pain he let the yells of pain take over he reamined still with the sudden jerk due to te curse, he shut his eyes tight in hope for the pain to go away, and in that moment he begun to fight it.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

Character
Health:

A Break - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Break   A Break - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 10:19 pm

He laughed as he was overcome by the curse. "There is no fighting it...or at least, I won't let you." He said as he glared at the body which lay before him. "Confundus" A small jet erupted from his wand and directed itself straight at Harry's mind...
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Character
Health:

A Break - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Break   A Break - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 10:27 pm

Harry felt his head begin to feel dizzy, his surroundings begun to spin and a slight nausea came over him, he felt pain all over yet his mind couldn't pin point where he was confussed beyound belife, weak and tired from the pain and his heart ached at the loss.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

Character
Health:

A Break - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Break   A Break - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 10:36 pm

"I hope you got the pain you longed for, boy." He said with a satisfied smirk. He gave a slight tug at his wand and the roots coiled back into the ground.

"Now stand..." He waved his wand in an upward motion as he spoke, a nonverbal mobilicorpus.
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Character
Health:

A Break - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Break   A Break - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 10:38 pm

Harry felt himself stand his body felt weak and limp, he tried to fight it but his mind was still clouded from the spell he tried to speak, but no words where issued.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

Character
Health:

A Break - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Break   A Break - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 10:42 pm

He studied Harry's features rather carelessly.
"Is this really worth fighting for, Harry? Why prolong the inevitable?" He said while his wand touched Harry's chest.
"I could kill you now, but I won't. You need to see the downfall of everything you believe in...then you will see the Dark Lord only wants what's best for the wizarding community."
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Character
Health:

A Break - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Break   A Break - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 11:03 pm

even though feeling weak Harry continued to fight it and gradually he fought through the spell and fell to his hand and knees and managed to say "i fight for my life..day after day..and i won't give up, either way if i have to die i will.." then as he regaind his breath he looked up into the face of his godfather "if your going to kill me do it already..and if i have to die i would soon rather die at the hands of you then at the hands of him.."
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:

A Break - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Break   A Break - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 1:27 am

Jasmine watched the battle between Sirius and Harry in fear. She wanted to help Harry, she just had to. Jasmine clutched her wand at her side and she took a deep breath and without thinking about what she was going to do next, she screamed,"STOP IT!!!!!! LEAVE HIM ALONE!!!! SIRIUS STOP!!!!" She screamed from behind the stone pillar that she was hiding behind.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

Character
Health:

A Break - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Break   A Break - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 1:33 am

He turned his wand away from Harry and onto Jasmine. "Ah, we finally got the nerve to step out of the shadows?" He looked amused at Jasmine's predicament.

"Idiot girl..." He said rolling his eyes and turning his attention to Harry.

"I suppose you would like to see your little friend tortured, wouldn't you, Harry?" His tone menacing.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:

A Break - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Break   A Break - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 1:55 am

Jasmine stepped out from behind the pillar that she was hiding behind carrying her wand at her side. She dropped down onto her knees and she looked up at Sirius teary eyed and she begged in a shakey voice,"Sirius, please. Don't do this. I know that there is some good left in you and Harry does too. I'm begging you. Please, stop this madness. I know that you don't mean any of this, Sirius. Please." Jasmine says in a low voice looking into Sirius's eyes with tear pouring down her pale cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Character
Health:

A Break - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Break   A Break - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 11:19 pm

Harry slolwy got to his feet and stumbbled in a slight weak almost pathetic voice first he turned to Jasmine "Jasmine go..please..just..leave.." he then turned to Sirius "don't hurt her, shes of no concern to you, " he had heard Jasmines words and he couldn't deny it but deep down Harry did belive there was some shred of the old Sirius there even if it didn't show Harry hoped almost despratly that he would see some sigh of the old sirius
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:

A Break - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Break   A Break - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 1:57 am

Jasmine looked at Harry with tears still flowing down the pale skin of her lovely cheeks. She shook her head,"No, no Harry. I can't stand by and watch one of my good friends get hurt, even if you and I haven't been getting along. I will protect you, Harry and no one or nothing will change that. All I want is to tell or show you how sorry I am for the pain and grief that I caused you. For all of those things, I'm deeply sorry and I regret it all." Jasmine looked down at her hands, still holding her rosewood wand and she mumbled without looking at Sirius,"Do your worst. I've been a bad girl and I deserve to be punished for my mistakes and for betraying Lord Voldemort and the Death Eaters."
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Character
Health:

A Break - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Break   A Break - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 4:12 pm

again Harry turned his head towards Jasmine "Jasmine..please just go..i'll be fine please.." he was almost begging her to go, he couldn't do with another life lost or another casulty on his hands
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:

A Break - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Break   A Break - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 5:56 pm

Jasmine shook her head without looking at Harry and she mumbled while looking at her hands,"I deserve to be punished. I can't run anymore."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Break - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Break   A Break - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Break
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next