The Magical World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magical World

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Girls Toilets

Go down 
+7
Moaning Myrtle
Annabelle lestrange
Tina Toolan
Jasmine Granger
Luna Lovegood
Brookelyn Dumbledore
Scarlet Rose Lestrange
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Tina Toolan

Tina Toolan

Female Number of posts : 962
House : Ravenclaw
Year : 4th
Registration date : 2007-07-27

Character
Name: Tina Toolan
Health:
Girls Toilets - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue99/100Girls Toilets - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Deciding..

Girls Toilets - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girls Toilets   Girls Toilets - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 6:24 am

Tina remembered that Chuck was dating Anna. "It's okay" Tina said sofly, comforting Anna. "He'll be back in no time!" She was going to miss Chuck bad enough, she could only imagine what Anna was going through.
Back to top Go down
https://thenewmagicalworld.rpg-board.net/Hogwarts-f18.htm
Annabelle lestrange

Annabelle lestrange

Female Number of posts : 494
House : Slytherin
Registration date : 2007-07-26

Character
Name: Annabelle Lestrange
Health:
Girls Toilets - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue60/100Girls Toilets - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Death eater

PostSubject: Re: Girls Toilets   Girls Toilets - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 6:36 am

Annabelle cried even more. She couldn't get the thought of what migh happen to him out of her head. "I've never felt this way about anyone before..." Annabelle said tears now pouring down her face. "I love him!"
Back to top Go down
https://thenewmagicalworld.rpg-board.net
Tina Toolan

Tina Toolan

Character
Health:
Girls Toilets - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue99/100Girls Toilets - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)

PostSubject: Re: Girls Toilets   Girls Toilets - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 6:47 am

Tina imagined how she would feel if Teddy was in the same position. "I know..." Tina said, her voice still soft and kind. "And I know what he's doing is dangerous, but he's going to be allright...."
Tina put her arm around her. "He'll be fine. Have you seen him duel?" Tina smiled slightly, she had never seen him so much as hold his wand, and she hoped for Charles' sake he was good.
Back to top Go down
Annabelle lestrange

Annabelle lestrange

Character
Health:
Girls Toilets - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue60/100Girls Toilets - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

PostSubject: Re: Girls Toilets   Girls Toilets - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 7:10 am

Annabelle smiled at the thought of him dueling. It brought back happy memories. "That's when he asked me out....when we were dueling." Annabelle knew that he could do it, but she didn't want him to hurt her brothers. After all they were death eaters, and they knew nothing of what Charlie ment to her. She knew that if they had the chance, they would certanly kill him. Her mind was split in two. Which side should she go with. A boy named Charles who she loved more than anyone on earth. or her family, the only family she had left. Annabelle wept even more.
Back to top Go down
Moaning Myrtle

Moaning Myrtle

Female Number of posts : 13
House : ravenclaw
Year : Fifth
Registration date : 2007-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Girls Toilets   Girls Toilets - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 9:43 pm

"oh please girls I have seen my fair share of Charlie duling and well not to make you angry but well he's worse than ron weasley when he gets nervous during a quidditch match." myrtle said with a deep sigh. "well all i'm saying is well if he gets nervous he's doomed but if he faces the facts he just might have a chance." myrtle said hardly thinking of Annabelle's problem and rather thinking of Draco if she loved him with his beutiful blond hair or hated him because of his way of not talking to myrtle for ages. "well girls what is going on who's going with who to the Yule ball."
Back to top Go down
Tina Toolan

Tina Toolan

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Girls Toilets   Girls Toilets - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 3:07 am

Tina stared angrily at Myrtle. "LP, you shouldn't be hiding in here, do you want to go for a walk?" She sad smiling as best as she could.
Back to top Go down
Annabelle lestrange

Annabelle lestrange

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Girls Toilets   Girls Toilets - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 3:36 pm

Annabelle wiped away her tears and gazed angrily at Myrtle with hatred in her eyes. "Ok....." She smiled slightly at Tina. "To where??"
Back to top Go down
Moaning Myrtle

Moaning Myrtle

PostSubject: Re: Girls Toilets   Girls Toilets - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 8:29 pm

"oh you 2 please it's just the facts." said myrtle and floated into her stall and cried and moaned.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Female Number of posts : 3093
Location : Slytherin Dungeons/Jasmine's Apartment/Wolf Demon Temple

Character
Name: Jasmine Elizabeth Granger
Health:
Girls Toilets - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue15/100Girls Toilets - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Death Eater/ Wolf Demon

PostSubject: Re: Girls Toilets   Girls Toilets - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 9:48 pm

Jasmine stopped looking at her reflection and she looked at Myrtle who was crying and moaning,"What's wrong Myrtle?" she asked sympathitically.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Jasmine_Night
Moaning Myrtle

Moaning Myrtle

PostSubject: Re: Girls Toilets   Girls Toilets - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 3:54 am

"oh Tina and Annabelle they don't want to face the facts about charlie." said myrtle looking at tina and annabelle thinking they were her friends the only ones if that."oh don't worry about me Jazzy."
Back to top Go down
Annabelle lestrange

Annabelle lestrange

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Girls Toilets   Girls Toilets - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 11:18 pm

Annabelle shouted accross the toilets. "HE IS COMINg BACK!!! HE TOLD ME!!! HE PROMISED!!!"
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Female Number of posts : 3093
Location : Slytherin Dungeons/Jasmine's Apartment/Wolf Demon Temple

Character
Name: Jasmine Elizabeth Granger
Health:
Girls Toilets - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue15/100Girls Toilets - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Death Eater/ Wolf Demon

PostSubject: Re: Girls Toilets   Girls Toilets - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 6:17 am

Jasmine looked at both Annie and Myrtle,"Yes, I strongly believe that Charles is coming back. Heck, if I could die and come back to life so can Charles."
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Jasmine_Night
Adelphe_Sade

Adelphe_Sade

Female Number of posts : 73
Year : 7th
Registration date : 2007-09-27

Character
Name: Adelphe Sade.
Health:
Girls Toilets - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue100/100Girls Toilets - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Death Eater

PostSubject: Re: Girls Toilets   Girls Toilets - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 11:48 pm

Adelphe skipped into the toilets and tripped over a small bottle of pills.

"Ow, What the.."

She peered at the bottle and saw the name Scarlet, not reading anymore.

"Scarlet you little git, leaving your belongings round for me to trip over!"
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Rose Lestrange

Scarlet Rose Lestrange

Female Number of posts : 603
House : Gryffindor
Year : 6th

Character
Name: Scarlet Rose Lestrange
Health:
Girls Toilets - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue30/100Girls Toilets - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: DA & Order

PostSubject: Re: Girls Toilets   Girls Toilets - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 11:53 pm

Scarlet walked into the bathroom, panicking. She couldnt find her pills anywhere and she thought she had left them here, in the girls bathroom. Where anyone could find them. She looked up and saw Adelphe and spotted her medicine bottle just at her feet. Scarlet froze.
Back to top Go down
Adelphe_Sade

Adelphe_Sade

Character
Health:
Girls Toilets - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue100/100Girls Toilets - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Girls Toilets   Girls Toilets - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 11:55 pm

Adelphe picked up the bottle and red it closely. She was about to snap at her when she realised.

"Scarlet, are you ok?"
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Rose Lestrange

Scarlet Rose Lestrange

Character
Health:
Girls Toilets - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue30/100Girls Toilets - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

PostSubject: Re: Girls Toilets   Girls Toilets - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 11:57 pm

Scarlet watched Adelphe closely as she read the label on the bottle, preparing herself for her to freak out. She was relieved to hear that her voice was at a normal level. "I'm fine.." Scarlet said, not making eye contact with her, her voice shaking slightly.

(OOC- Sorry, I gotta go now. Will be on tomorrow, hopefully.)
Back to top Go down
Adelphe_Sade

Adelphe_Sade

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Girls Toilets   Girls Toilets - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 11:59 pm

Adelphe stood up and wandered over to her, watching her closely.

(OOC- ok, see you!))
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Rose Lestrange

Scarlet Rose Lestrange

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Girls Toilets   Girls Toilets - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 4:49 pm

Scarlet watched her, silently, waiting for her to say something. She suddenly had the urge to scream at the top of her lungs, grab the medicine and leg it but she knew that it was better if she didnt. She just stood there, with her bag on her shoulder and her books under her arm, waiting for Adelphe to speak.
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley

Ginny Weasley

Female Number of posts : 343
Year : 5th
Registration date : 2007-09-26

Character
Name: Ginny Weasley
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Order/da

PostSubject: Re: Girls Toilets   Girls Toilets - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 8:00 pm

Ginny walked into the girls bathroom and glanced at Scarlet and Adelphe " um...is everything..okay in here ?" she asked looking at the expressions on their faces
Back to top Go down
https://thenewmagicalworld.rpg-board.net/groupcp.forum?g=5
Scarlet Rose Lestrange

Scarlet Rose Lestrange

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Girls Toilets   Girls Toilets - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 8:13 pm

Scarlet looked over her shoulder and the sound of Ginny's voice and felt more stressed. She already needed her pills and the fact she couldnt find them, stressed her out and when she found that Adelphe had them, she really started to panic but now Ginny was here, although she already knew, it made the situation a whole lot worse. "Everything's..fine, Ginny." Scarlet said, quietly.
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley

Ginny Weasley

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Girls Toilets   Girls Toilets - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 8:18 pm

She knew by the look on Scarlets face that she didn't need Ginny worrying about her right now " oh..okay.." Ginny smiled slightly and looked at the pills that Adelphe was holding
Back to top Go down
Adelphe_Sade

Adelphe_Sade

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Girls Toilets   Girls Toilets - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 10:06 pm

Adelphe looked at the pills once more, and slowly passed them over. She looked over at Ginny, then to Scarlet.
"Scarlet, Are you ok?"
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Rose Lestrange

Scarlet Rose Lestrange

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Girls Toilets   Girls Toilets - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 10:03 am

"Adelphe, I've already told you I'm fine" Scarlet said, as Adelphe passed the bottle over. Scarlet looked at Ginny, hoping she understood what was going on and tried to tell her without speaking to get Adelphe out of here.
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley

Ginny Weasley

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Girls Toilets   Girls Toilets - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 7:56 pm

Ginny looked at Adelphe and smiled slightly " you found my pills ? thanks" she turned to Scarlet " what have i told you about keeping my pills i need them for my headahces you know that " she gave Scarlet a look to tell her to go with this
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Rose Lestrange

Scarlet Rose Lestrange

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Girls Toilets   Girls Toilets - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 8:00 pm

"I know, I know.." Scarlet said, making herself look as guilty as possible. "I just had a sore head and you've said how well these work.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Girls Toilets   Girls Toilets - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Girls Toilets
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Magical World :: Hogwarts :: Student Toilets-
Jump to: