The Magical World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magical World

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hagrid's House

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kisa Moto

Kisa Moto

Female Number of posts : 70
House : Ravenclaw
Year : 4th year
Registration date : 2008-01-16

Character
Name: Kisa Moto
Health:
Hagrid's House - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Hagrid's House - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Order Member

Hagrid's House - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hagrid's House   Hagrid's House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 3:28 am

"Oh wow thats amazing! Do you think i'd be good at quidditch? i don't know though. My brother's the only one ever to see me fly. But i'd love to try out to see if i'd be any good. So is Cho the team captain?" she asked so many questions because she wanted to know everything about Hogworts.
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Male Number of posts : 2043
House : Order, Gryffindor
Year : end of 5th going into 6th
Registration date : 2007-07-26

Character
Name: Harry James Potter
Health:
Hagrid's House - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue75/100Hagrid's House - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (75/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Order, D.A- leader

PostSubject: Re: Hagrid's House   Hagrid's House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 3:05 pm

Harry nodded "i reckon your be good yes, have to check with Cho, " he nodded again "yeah she's captain of Ravenclaw, and i'm Captain of Gryffindor..me and Cho have some pass thats how i know her, bt i'm sure she'll let ou on the team"
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/DanieljRadcliffe
Kisa Moto

Kisa Moto

Character
Health:
Hagrid's House - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Hagrid's House - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Hagrid's House   Hagrid's House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 9:22 pm

She nodded as he spoke then said "I hope she lets me on the team it would be very fun to play. Niisan wants to be on gryfindor team but he said he hasnt had time lately. I don't know why that is though." she smiled and kept walking with Harry.
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Character
Health:
Hagrid's House - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue75/100Hagrid's House - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (75/100)

PostSubject: Re: Hagrid's House   Hagrid's House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 3:34 pm

"well if he wants to be on the team tell him to come find me, i'm sure i can arrage a try out for him then find a sutible posestion for him to play..he can even be and reserve if he likes that way he can only fill in for the ones who can't play"
Back to top Go down
Kisa Moto

Kisa Moto

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Hagrid's House   Hagrid's House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 1:49 am

[color=violet] "I'm sure niisan would like that very much i'll tell him when i see him. Me and niisan practice during the summer in Japan. Niisan's a really good catcher, i'm not a bad keeper." she smiled. She could see the pitch now and it was huge.
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Hagrid's House   Hagrid's House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 3:59 pm

"then i'm sure your'll both be on the team in no time, but you will be playing against each other " he smiled slightly then stopped and stood there looking to the pitch "thats our quidditch pitch, it's very noisy during games but good all the more" he smiled again and glanced to the girl to see her reaction
Back to top Go down
Kisa Moto

Kisa Moto

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Hagrid's House   Hagrid's House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 11:56 pm

Kisa eyes lit up when she saw how big the pitch was. "We don't mind playing against each other, we used to play with other children they always put us on separate teams." she smiled "Noise doesn't bother me at all nor niisan. This place is amazing!" still smiling she looked around at the goals and stands.
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Hagrid's House   Hagrid's House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 1:40 am

"thats true, wait till you play on the pitch then your'll see it's full size, it's amazing, the other teams play fair and friendly, though not so much the Slythrine team, watch out for them"
Back to top Go down
Kisa Moto

Kisa Moto

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Hagrid's House   Hagrid's House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 12:32 am

"Ha there better watch out for me more like it. i don't intimadate easily! I have a warriors heart and i refuse to lose to anyone! except i probably will against you Harry. I heard that gryfindor's Team is amazing and hard to beat because of their seeker." smiling she looked at the castle
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Hagrid's House   Hagrid's House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 11:47 pm

He laughed "i wouldn't go as far to say that the teams amazing or i'm brillaint..but you never know you might win "
Back to top Go down
Kisa Moto

Kisa Moto

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Hagrid's House   Hagrid's House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 12:17 am

[color=violet] she laughed "your being modest Harry i know your team is amazing, i could never beat you, and you too are brilliant! I've heard many great things about you Harry. Like how you and ron i believe thats his name saved a girl from a mountain troll and lived to tell the tale. Was the girls name Hermione?"
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Hagrid's House   Hagrid's House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 2:35 am

he laughed and nodded "well yes and no, i mean yes your right on the names, but the mountain troll wasn't anything really..and that was all down to Ron and also Ron's fault for why Hermione was in there "he laughed sligthly again "oh and my teams alright i admit that.."
Back to top Go down
Kisa Moto

Kisa Moto

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Hagrid's House   Hagrid's House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 4:59 am

she laughed "ah good i would hate to think that i got someone's name wrong. What did he do to the troll? if i may ask? and stop being modest about your team! i already know they're amazing and you cant convice me otherwise!" she laughed slightly.
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Hagrid's House   Hagrid's House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 2:17 am

he laughed slightly "well Ron used Wingardium leviosa on the Trolls club which he was trying to crack my skull open with he used the club and it hit the troll on the head.." he laughed again, talking about his first year it seemed old and forgotten and when he remebered that year he remebere the bits that made him smile and laugh and he frowned at the other parts.
Back to top Go down
Kisa Moto

Kisa Moto

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Hagrid's House   Hagrid's House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 4:28 am

"Tell me about some other things in your past years Harry. I'd like to know if thats ok?" She smilied at him and waited patiently for his answer.
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Hagrid's House   Hagrid's House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 6:35 pm

He thought "well, there alot, are you sure you want to listen? there not exactly..well normal, deffinatly not an normal year thing.." he shrugged slightly "you probably heard most things?"
Back to top Go down
Kisa Moto

Kisa Moto

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Hagrid's House   Hagrid's House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 9:38 pm

"Im up to hearing them, and yes i heard most but i'd rather hear them from you." she smilied smlightly
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Hagrid's House   Hagrid's House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 10:24 pm

"hmm well alright where shall i begin.." he took a deep breath "1st year i defeated a troll, made the quidditch team, entered a trap door with devil snare, a giant chess bored and flying keys, then i had my hands on the stone..and Voldemort was there..that was my first confontation and he was professor Quirrel,
2nd year i defeated and killed the Basalisk resucing Ginny form Voldemort yet again..
now 3rd year was..intresting..i met my godfather learnt he was innocent..and thats about it..with the dementors..hmm 4th year.." he paused was he ready to actually talk about his forth year yet?
"my forth year was extremaly eventful, i was entered in the Triwizard tornement..i didn't want to but Moody..well barty crouch jr put my name in the goblet...i went though each task fine..just the lass one..was..well nevermind" he clearly didn't want to dicuss that year any further
"my 5th year..was intresting..we formed the D.A i led it..nominated as the leader..we leant spells behind the ministry's back..then we stormed the ministry..to save my godfather..then i got more then i bargined for.." he shook his head and gre silent
Back to top Go down
Kisa Moto

Kisa Moto

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Hagrid's House   Hagrid's House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 11:47 pm

"I know the things that you don't want to speak about. My grreat grandfather was killed by voldemort, i swore to my ancestors i'd get my revenge for his death." she began crying slightly
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Hagrid's House   Hagrid's House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 11:48 pm

he sighed looking down as they continued to walk "i'm sorry, about your grandfather..but they never truely leave"
Back to top Go down
Kisa Moto

Kisa Moto

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Hagrid's House   Hagrid's House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 6:00 pm

"Yeah i know, he follows niisan everywhere," she said with a slight giggle. "for some odd reason though no one can see him...its very strange not being able to see his face." she wiped away the tears that had escaped down her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hagrid's House   Hagrid's House - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hagrid's House
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2