The Magical World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magical World

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Later... [Rose and Kenji]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rose-Quattro

Rose-Quattro

Female Number of posts : 1349
House : Ravenclaw
Year : 5th
Registration date : 2007-08-19

Character
Name: Rose Ligeia Quattromini
Health:
Later... [Rose and Kenji] Left_bar_bleue17/100Later... [Rose and Kenji] Empty_bar_bleue  (17/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: I haven't decided yet.

Later... [Rose and Kenji] Empty
PostSubject: Later... [Rose and Kenji]   Later... [Rose and Kenji] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 7:28 pm

Rose stopped by the lakeside under a tree. She looked around, making sure it was the right spot. She dropped her bag, took off her jacket and pulled her wand out of her top. Waving it in a spiral around her body, a black smoke surrounded her, then disappeared as quickly as it had arrived. When it had gone, she was wearing a knee-length black corset dress and her hair had purple streaks in it. She admired her handiwork for a moment, then knelt down and opened her bag and began to pull a black blanket from it, which she lay on the floor. Then she sat down and waited...
Back to top Go down
Kenji Moto

Kenji Moto

Male Number of posts : 169
House : Gryfindor
Year : 7th
Registration date : 2007-12-20

Character
Name: Kenji Moto
Health:
Later... [Rose and Kenji] Left_bar_bleue100/100Later... [Rose and Kenji] Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Order Member

PostSubject: Re: Later... [Rose and Kenji]   Later... [Rose and Kenji] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 11:34 pm

He walked silently towards the spot that they were gonna meet and then he saw her. His heart skipped a beat looking at her, he was wearing black pants with a loose white shirt, two buttons were undone on it. he came up behind her and said "you look beautiful."
Back to top Go down
Rose-Quattro

Rose-Quattro

Character
Health:
Later... [Rose and Kenji] Left_bar_bleue17/100Later... [Rose and Kenji] Empty_bar_bleue  (17/100)

PostSubject: Re: Later... [Rose and Kenji]   Later... [Rose and Kenji] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 11:38 pm

She smiled as soon as she heard his voice. "Take a seat...would you like anything to drink?" She pulled her wand out from in the corset and conjured two silver goblets.
Back to top Go down
Kenji Moto

Kenji Moto

Character
Health:
Later... [Rose and Kenji] Left_bar_bleue100/100Later... [Rose and Kenji] Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Later... [Rose and Kenji]   Later... [Rose and Kenji] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 11:40 pm

"yes thank you," he smiling "thats an instereasting place to put your wand." this time he was smirking.
Back to top Go down
Rose-Quattro

Rose-Quattro

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Later... [Rose and Kenji]   Later... [Rose and Kenji] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 11:43 pm

She laughed too. "It's just more convenient! And it always breaks the tension in a room!" She waved her wand and the goblets filled halfway. she picked hers up and was about to drink when she stopped and added, "Careful, it's firewhisky."
Back to top Go down
Kenji Moto

Kenji Moto

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Later... [Rose and Kenji]   Later... [Rose and Kenji] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 11:46 pm

He laughed taking the goblet and said "i've had before at new year's my father gave me some." he took a drink and almost sputtered at its strength. "i forgotten how taste, haven't had it since new year's."
Back to top Go down
Rose-Quattro

Rose-Quattro

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Later... [Rose and Kenji]   Later... [Rose and Kenji] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 11:48 pm

Rose smiled and took a large gulp of the whisky. She appeared not to notice the strength as she was very used to drink. "Your father...tell me about your family..." she said, curling her legs under her like a cat.
Back to top Go down
Kenji Moto

Kenji Moto

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Later... [Rose and Kenji]   Later... [Rose and Kenji] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 11:54 pm

"Well my father's an Auror and when he married my mother she was a teacher at an elementry school in London. He was and still is stubborn but when my mother died he changed, he was never the same when she pasted away. He moved back to Japan with one of my sisters and allowed me to stay here with my grandfather and other sister so me and her could finish school. He's only in Japan to gather all our things so we can live with my grandfather since hes the only family we have left." he took another drink of the firewhiskey this time a bigger gulp.
Back to top Go down
Rose-Quattro

Rose-Quattro

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Later... [Rose and Kenji]   Later... [Rose and Kenji] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 11:57 pm

"My mother died too...she was a witch. She died when I was very young though, I don't remember her. Dad used to blame himself and...oh, it was horrible. I was six when I first found him holding the razor blade to his neck; seven and a half when I stopped him tying a noose." She took another gulp of her drink as she considered whether she should mention her condition. Not yet, she thought, soon.
Back to top Go down
Kenji Moto

Kenji Moto

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Later... [Rose and Kenji]   Later... [Rose and Kenji] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 11:59 pm

"My mother was a witch but she worked at a muggle school. I was young also when i lost her. When i was born theough...nevermind." he said stopping himself before he revealed the biggest secret in his family's history.
Back to top Go down
Rose-Quattro

Rose-Quattro

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Later... [Rose and Kenji]   Later... [Rose and Kenji] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 12:05 am

"Ok." Rose moved so that she was leaning against him. "I might need to tell you something." What was she saying? "You might not like me so much afterwards, but I feel like I ought to tell the truth. Most people become slightly scared once I explain to them..." She didn't look at him, but across the water as she remembered the events of so many different years past.
Back to top Go down
Kenji Moto

Kenji Moto

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Later... [Rose and Kenji]   Later... [Rose and Kenji] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 12:07 am

"I highly doubt that i will not like you afterwards because i always will like you, but please tell me and i'll tell you something in return."
Back to top Go down
Rose-Quattro

Rose-Quattro

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Later... [Rose and Kenji]   Later... [Rose and Kenji] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 12:10 am

"Here goes. I have depression and another condition called erotomania, when I believe myself to be having a relationship with someone I barely know, usually more important. I've got treatment spells, but a few months ago they went wrong and I ended up stalking one man and almost killing myself twice." She still kept her face turned away, ashamed of her selfish actions with the knives and the ropes.
Back to top Go down
Kenji Moto

Kenji Moto

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Later... [Rose and Kenji]   Later... [Rose and Kenji] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 12:18 am

He turned her face towards his "why should this make me not like anymore? i like so much and i always will." he kissed her lips softly and then said "My condition is much different than yours. When i was little a spell was put on me so that every full moon i turn into half pegases and half unicorn and i will stay this way until i find true and unconditional love." he looked at her in the eyes wondering what she might say.
Back to top Go down
Rose-Quattro

Rose-Quattro

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Later... [Rose and Kenji]   Later... [Rose and Kenji] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 12:21 am

She smiled when he kissed her. It felt good to be accepted. "Well we'll see what happens at full moon then..." she whispered to him and kissed him again.
Back to top Go down
Kenji Moto

Kenji Moto

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Later... [Rose and Kenji]   Later... [Rose and Kenji] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 12:27 am

He kissed her back passiontly, wanting nothing more than to just melt into her. He broke away for a moment "tonights a full moon," he laughed. then began kissing her neck softly working his way up to her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Rose-Quattro

Rose-Quattro

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Later... [Rose and Kenji]   Later... [Rose and Kenji] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 12:30 am

Biting her lip, she stared up into the sky. The stars were beginning to come out, bright like diamonds on a dusky blue blanket. It was strange how randomly they were scattered. She ran her hand down Kenji's back, she gasped quietly as he kissed her.
Back to top Go down
Kenji Moto

Kenji Moto

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Later... [Rose and Kenji]   Later... [Rose and Kenji] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 12:38 am

He made a soft moaning sound as she ran her hand down his back. this was the first time any girl did any of this with him and he didn't want it to end. he put his hand on the side of her face. thats when he felt the spell over coming him he got up and got away from her so she wouldn't get hurt. he fell to his knees in pain it lasted a few moments until all the pain went away, he got up on his hooves kinda of enbrassed and then he bowed to her. his coat was pure white and his mane and tail were black. the wings that were open wide were gold along with his hooves and horn.
Back to top Go down
Rose-Quattro

Rose-Quattro

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Later... [Rose and Kenji]   Later... [Rose and Kenji] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 12:43 am

She stared at him in amazement as he transformed. When he had finished she got up and walked over to him, placing one hand on the side of his neck. "That's amazing," she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Kenji Moto

Kenji Moto

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Later... [Rose and Kenji]   Later... [Rose and Kenji] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 12:47 am

he motioned for her to get on his back and when he did a saddle appeared. he wanted to show her everything and most of all he wanted to give it only to her.
Back to top Go down
Rose-Quattro

Rose-Quattro

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Later... [Rose and Kenji]   Later... [Rose and Kenji] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 12:48 am

She grinned as she realised what he wanted her to do. "Ok then," she said as she swung herself into the saddle. "Where are we going?"
Back to top Go down
Kenji Moto

Kenji Moto

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Later... [Rose and Kenji]   Later... [Rose and Kenji] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 12:55 am

"just around he responded," he smiled "the one good thing about this spell is i can actully speak." as he took off from the ground and went flying around the top of the forest.
Back to top Go down
Rose-Quattro

Rose-Quattro

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Later... [Rose and Kenji]   Later... [Rose and Kenji] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 1:03 am

Rose laughed as she felt the wind through her hair and, holding tightly with her knees, she spread her arms out. "This is a bloody good curse to have!" she shouted to him over the rush of the air.
Back to top Go down
Kenji Moto

Kenji Moto

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Later... [Rose and Kenji]   Later... [Rose and Kenji] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 1:05 am

"really? i thought i was a burden because i always got my clothes ruined bceause when i transform it rips my clothes, i'm glad i brought extra clothes." shouted back over the wind.
Back to top Go down
Rose-Quattro

Rose-Quattro

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Later... [Rose and Kenji]   Later... [Rose and Kenji] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 1:11 am

"But the rest is amazing!" She ran her fingers through his mane as she stared out at the view. "How long are you like this for?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Later... [Rose and Kenji]   Later... [Rose and Kenji] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Later... [Rose and Kenji]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next