The Magical World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magical World

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

return to hogwarts

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
marcius lestrange

marcius lestrange

Male Number of posts : 380
House : slytherin
Year : seven
Registration date : 2007-11-07

Character
Name: marcius lestrange
Health:
return to hogwarts Left_bar_bleue100/100return to hogwarts Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: apparantly none but follows greyback

return to hogwarts Empty
PostSubject: return to hogwarts   return to hogwarts Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 1:45 pm

marcius aproached the high wooden doors, the doors he had not seen in over a month. as he pushed them open the smell of cooking and warth hit him. it was sickening but at the same time deliciouse. he had actually missed this place he dispised not becasue it was a home this place would never be a home. but becasue this is where the few freinds he had made during his live, lived most of the year, and the one place he had actualy come to, what was the emotion called again... love someone. as he closed the doors behind him and turned around something slammed into his chest and knocked him backwards nealry off of his feet. the great gold and black bear like dog had jumped from the top step to land his front paws on marciuses chest. he hadnt seen this dog since he had left due to the fact that marcius told the dog to guard his one love and never to leave her side. did this mean that she had left the school or worse... found someone else.
Back to top Go down
https://thenewmagicalworld.rpg-board.net
Gary Nightshade

Gary Nightshade

Male Number of posts : 1197
House : Ravenclaw
Year : 5th
Registration date : 2007-09-20

Character
Name: Gary Nightshade
Health:
return to hogwarts Left_bar_bleue62/100return to hogwarts Empty_bar_bleue  (62/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: un-decided

return to hogwarts Empty
PostSubject: Re: return to hogwarts   return to hogwarts Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 8:40 pm

Gary was sitting in the Ranvenclaw common room. He looked out of the window and saw that the entrance doors were open. Intrigued he got up and looked down. He saw Marcius and his dog on the steps. He growled subconsiously [spl]. 'Great, he's back.' He thought. He stared out the window for a while, trying to calm himself down. After all there wasn't that much wrong with him!

Last edited by on Tue Jan 08, 2008 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rose-Quattro

Rose-Quattro

Female Number of posts : 1349
Registration date : 2007-08-19

Character
Name: Rose Ligeia Quattromini
Health:
return to hogwarts Left_bar_bleue17/100return to hogwarts Empty_bar_bleue  (17/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: I haven't decided yet.

return to hogwarts Empty
PostSubject: Re: return to hogwarts   return to hogwarts Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 9:57 pm

Rose ran down the steps into the Entrance Hall. It was time to hunt. She was so desperate to get out into the fresh air and feel the breeze on her tail that she didn't notice Marcius. That is, until she ran straight into him, tripping and rolling through the doors and down the steps outside. She sat up on the bottom step and dusted herself down, then turned to see who she had hit. "Marcius!" she whispered.
Back to top Go down
marcius lestrange

marcius lestrange

Character
Health:
return to hogwarts Left_bar_bleue100/100return to hogwarts Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

return to hogwarts Empty
PostSubject: Re: return to hogwarts   return to hogwarts Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 11:28 pm

marcius looked down at rose, one f the last people he had seen before he had gone on his trip. he wondered to himself if she was still the suicidal adalescent he had once fought in the forest. "but still" he thought "maybe she has changed, 2nd chances never hurt" he walked down the stairs and extended his hand to help her up "long time no see rose" he said smiing
Back to top Go down
Rose-Quattro

Rose-Quattro

Character
Health:
return to hogwarts Left_bar_bleue17/100return to hogwarts Empty_bar_bleue  (17/100)

return to hogwarts Empty
PostSubject: Re: return to hogwarts   return to hogwarts Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 1:38 am

Rose looked back at him grinning. It was nice to see an old friend, even if the last time they had been together he had called her a psycho b*tch. ((Love it)) She took his hand and jumped up, throwing her arms around him in a tight hug. "I haven't seen you for so long! Where have you been? A lot has changed..." She looked up at him, still smiling. She hoped he wouldn't remember too much of that time in the forest, but she knew that in reality it would be in the forefront of his mind.
Back to top Go down
marcius lestrange

marcius lestrange

Character
Health:

return to hogwarts Empty
PostSubject: Re: return to hogwarts   return to hogwarts Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 2:57 am

"ive been out ... shall we say hunting, took me a long few weeks but i found my prey" he said smiling "so whats been happening while ive been away" he asked "and is gary still p*ss*d at me?"
Back to top Go down
Rose-Quattro

Rose-Quattro

Character
Health:

return to hogwarts Empty
PostSubject: Re: return to hogwarts   return to hogwarts Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 4:46 pm

"Well you might be pleased to know that I'm better. Or you might not care, I don't know." She smiled again, but turned away and stared at the floor. "I don't think you've got any hope with Gary..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

return to hogwarts Empty
PostSubject: Re: return to hogwarts   return to hogwarts Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

return to hogwarts
Page 1 of 1