The Magical World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magical World

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A DAY OUT IN HOGSMEAD

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Male Number of posts : 2627
House : The Den
Year : Left
Registration date : 2007-07-25

Character
Name: Remus John Lupin
Health:
A DAY OUT IN HOGSMEAD Left_bar_bleue15/100A DAY OUT IN HOGSMEAD Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Order Member

A DAY OUT IN HOGSMEAD Empty
PostSubject: A DAY OUT IN HOGSMEAD   A DAY OUT IN HOGSMEAD Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 1:07 am

It was still snowing and the street was ful of wizarding folk getting ready for the festivities. Remus had some wolly gloves on which Molly had made him and a scarf. He looked back round him to the students "Ok everyone I trust you know what I am about to say, but I must say it, Please do not cause any shop keepers any trouble.. no unage drinking and just have a good day here, if there is anyone at any point who wants to return back, please inform me first... oh and no running off too far.. alright.. off you go.."
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Female Number of posts : 1273
House : order
Year : fifth year
Registration date : 2007-07-26

Character
Name:
Health:
A DAY OUT IN HOGSMEAD Left_bar_bleue0/0A DAY OUT IN HOGSMEAD Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: A DAY OUT IN HOGSMEAD   A DAY OUT IN HOGSMEAD Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 2:09 am

During the day out in Hogsmead Cody was walking around the village and was thinking he looked down at the snow and looked at the sky and saw the snow falling he saw the other students talking and laughing having fun in other words
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:
A DAY OUT IN HOGSMEAD Left_bar_bleue15/100A DAY OUT IN HOGSMEAD Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)

PostSubject: Re: A DAY OUT IN HOGSMEAD   A DAY OUT IN HOGSMEAD Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 2:13 am

Remus had been saw on a bench in the street near The Three Broomstick reading a copy of the Daily Prophet. He took something out his pocket and popped it into his mouth and then folded the paper up and put it into his inside pocket and adjusted his scarf feeling the cold on his neck. He looked up to see Cody watching the other students, but he didn't think Cody would want someone like him hanging around, cramping his style.
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
A DAY OUT IN HOGSMEAD Left_bar_bleue0/0A DAY OUT IN HOGSMEAD Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: A DAY OUT IN HOGSMEAD   A DAY OUT IN HOGSMEAD Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 2:19 am

Cody felt alone slightly due everyone was having fun but he didnt like hanging around with the other students due he was worried about his secert. Cody holded his hand out and felt the snow on his bare pale hand
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A DAY OUT IN HOGSMEAD   A DAY OUT IN HOGSMEAD Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 2:25 am

"Are you alright?" Asked Remus from behind Cody, rather suddenly. The Snow causing his hair to become wet making his hair come down nearly over his eyes, dripping like a drown cat. "Fancy a Coco or a tea?" he sked knowing Cody didn't feel right about being in a place like this, after what they have been through in the past.
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: A DAY OUT IN HOGSMEAD   A DAY OUT IN HOGSMEAD Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 2:28 am

Cody looked and then slightly jumped out his skin when he heard his father's voice he turned and then nodded,the other kids around them had hats gloves and coats.

But Cody only had a thin coat and no gloves
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A DAY OUT IN HOGSMEAD   A DAY OUT IN HOGSMEAD Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 2:31 am

Remus removed his scarf and woolen gloves and passed them to Cody "Put them on, you need them more than me, come on I'll get us something warm to drink, glad you came though Cody, thought you might have stopped back at the castle."
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: A DAY OUT IN HOGSMEAD   A DAY OUT IN HOGSMEAD Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 2:35 am

Cody looked and then said"Are you sure!"He looked and placed them on,they headed off to get something hot to drink.

Cody looked down at the snow while walking he didnt like the snow much due it brought back memeoires from the past.

Also he was slightly shocked that his father was been nice too him
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A DAY OUT IN HOGSMEAD   A DAY OUT IN HOGSMEAD Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 2:37 am

He stopped at the coffee shop and pushed the door open for Cody and then walked in after him. He looked to the counter and then to Cody "Why don't you go and get a table and I'll be back in a few moments with some drinks." He said then headed to the counter to order
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: A DAY OUT IN HOGSMEAD   A DAY OUT IN HOGSMEAD Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 2:41 am

Cody looked and then nodded and then walked over to a table by the fire. Cody removed the gloves and the rest and sighed,
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A DAY OUT IN HOGSMEAD   A DAY OUT IN HOGSMEAD Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 2:44 am

A few minutes later Remus walked back with a tray he placed it on the table. On it was a pot of herbal tea. Some biscuites and a large mug of hot chocolate, with whipped cream on top with sprinkles and mini marshmellow.
"Not sure what you wanted, so hope that will me alright." He said taking the pot of tea and pouring some out into a cup for himself.
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: A DAY OUT IN HOGSMEAD   A DAY OUT IN HOGSMEAD Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 2:47 am

Cody looked and then nodded and began to drink during he was drinking the hot drink Cody was thinking,He came to hogsmead alone due that his friends wanted to hang out with there normal friends.

But Cody didnt mind he felt better alone
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A DAY OUT IN HOGSMEAD   A DAY OUT IN HOGSMEAD Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 2:50 am

"How is it?" he asked as his looked over the rip of his cup "Nice I take it but the smell of it" He said putting his cup down and yawning a little before taking out the prophet once again to finish reading it while Cody had is drink.
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: A DAY OUT IN HOGSMEAD   A DAY OUT IN HOGSMEAD Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 2:55 am

Cody looked and then nodded and then said"Yeah its nice!"He looked and then turned his sights to the window and saw the students walking past.

Cody looked and said"I came to hogsmead alonee,I normally alone now!"
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A DAY OUT IN HOGSMEAD   A DAY OUT IN HOGSMEAD Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 3:02 am

"You aren't alone, there are other students. and I'm here, the Only Professor, impossible to be alone.. might feel alone but you aren't."
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: A DAY OUT IN HOGSMEAD   A DAY OUT IN HOGSMEAD Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 3:13 am

Cody looked and then nodded and then said"I dont mind if you want to hang around with me,it wont clamp my style!"
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A DAY OUT IN HOGSMEAD   A DAY OUT IN HOGSMEAD Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 3:21 am

He looked back to Cody and laughed a little "Well that makes a change." he joked "Well I could show you aroud as I don't think you have been here often. How about Honeydukes?"
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: A DAY OUT IN HOGSMEAD   A DAY OUT IN HOGSMEAD Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 3:23 am

Cody looked and then nodded and smiled slightly and then said"the only place i been is in the alley ways during when i was travling around in my artic wolf form!"
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A DAY OUT IN HOGSMEAD   A DAY OUT IN HOGSMEAD Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 3:30 am

"Well I'll show you Honeydukes, Zonkos' The Three Broomsticks and then get you some winter wear if you like I just got paid and have no reason to spent it on myself as I will be going back to the forest soon.."
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: A DAY OUT IN HOGSMEAD   A DAY OUT IN HOGSMEAD Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 3:31 am

Cody looked and then said"I think you should get something to wear while you in the woods!"He looked and felt slightly unsure about his father going in there alone
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A DAY OUT IN HOGSMEAD   A DAY OUT IN HOGSMEAD Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 3:35 am

"I have all I need. you are forgetting them werewolve in the forest.. hate humans, I go in there smelling like one.. they are not going to be happy about it." He said sipping his tea again "Plus I want the best for you, make up for the time missed and want you to have what I didn't.."
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: A DAY OUT IN HOGSMEAD   A DAY OUT IN HOGSMEAD Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 3:40 am

Cody looked and then nodded and then said"But dad I am worried about you going into those woods alone!"
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A DAY OUT IN HOGSMEAD   A DAY OUT IN HOGSMEAD Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 3:43 am

He found being called Dad strange, seemed more real. "Well I have a job as part of the Order. I have to get information, up to date, makes sure I can be trusted by them.. rather not go through what I have done there to be accepted, to some extent." He said putting his tea down as his stomach turned. "No one else is the order can get information from inside that forest like I can."
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: A DAY OUT IN HOGSMEAD   A DAY OUT IN HOGSMEAD Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 3:49 am

Cody looked and then nodded and then said"I wish there was someway to help you!"he looked and turned away
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A DAY OUT IN HOGSMEAD   A DAY OUT IN HOGSMEAD Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 3:52 am

"No it's fine I have to do it alone, more safer for myself and everyone else this way."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A DAY OUT IN HOGSMEAD   A DAY OUT IN HOGSMEAD Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A DAY OUT IN HOGSMEAD
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next