The Magical World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magical World

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Snow Ball Fight

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Male Number of posts : 2043
House : Order, Gryffindor
Year : end of 5th going into 6th
Registration date : 2007-07-26

Character
Name: Harry James Potter
Health:
Snow Ball Fight - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue75/100Snow Ball Fight - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (75/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Order, D.A- leader

Snow Ball Fight - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snow Ball Fight   Snow Ball Fight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 12:18 am

Harry winced at the harshness of Lupins words and actions holding the screwed up piece of parchment he looked down to it and slolwy opend it, with a frown he read the title bitieing his lip harry called after lupin "professor wait!" jogging to catch up harry walked beside him "okay i'm sorry i was only trying to ligten the situation, i just notice that your down, tired and stressed recently and i wanted to somehow help.." he then took a deep breath and continued as he walked next to lupin "what this parchment for, i mean i know what it's about but why give it to me?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/DanieljRadcliffe
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Male Number of posts : 2627
House : The Den
Year : Left
Registration date : 2007-07-25

Character
Name: Remus John Lupin
Health:
Snow Ball Fight - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue15/100Snow Ball Fight - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Order Member

PostSubject: Re: Snow Ball Fight   Snow Ball Fight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 12:30 am

"Well your father and Sirius made them notes and though it might be useful.. to get place to place unseen as it were.. and yes I am under a lot of stress but I don't think getting hit and soaked in the freezing cold is what I need to.. lighten up."
He said still walking at the same pace, through the grounds and towards the walkway
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Character
Health:
Snow Ball Fight - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue75/100Snow Ball Fight - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (75/100)

PostSubject: Re: Snow Ball Fight   Snow Ball Fight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 12:35 am

Harry continued to walk by Lupin ocassionaly having to jog to keep up "well, is it possible for me to become one? how long does it take..roughly..oh and is it possible for you to teach me, becasue i have to be honest i think your probably the best DADA teacher hogwarts has ever seen or had.." his breathing was slightly fast at the strain to keep up and having to run every few paces
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Male Number of posts : 2627
House : The Den
Year : Left
Registration date : 2007-07-25

Character
Name: Remus John Lupin
Health:
Snow Ball Fight - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue15/100Snow Ball Fight - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Order Member

PostSubject: Re: Snow Ball Fight   Snow Ball Fight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 12:37 am

He stopped and looked down at Harry "I can't teach you.. this is all they had to go on and this is the only informtion I can give you.. all you need is on that parchment.. and it might take a few months.. and it can be dangerous if not done right, but I'm sure you'll be fine.. If Peter learnt how to.. anyone can.."
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Female Number of posts : 3093
Location : Slytherin Dungeons/Jasmine's Apartment/Wolf Demon Temple
House : Slytherin

Character
Name: Jasmine Elizabeth Granger
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Death Eater/ Wolf Demon

PostSubject: Re: Snow Ball Fight   Snow Ball Fight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 12:41 am

Jasmine walked off in disappointment. She was expecting a snowball fight but, it turned into something else. She walked back up the grounds and up to the castle to dry off.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Jasmine_Night
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Snow Ball Fight   Snow Ball Fight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 9:04 pm

Harry too stopped as Lupin did then with a quick scan of the paper his head rushed with possabilities of what he could do, he even wondered what his animal was, then slolwy he looked up to Lupin and asked "how do i know if i'm doing it right? and how do i know what my animal is? if you can't teach can you help..or observe you know..like a tutor, i'll do the work and all but if somthing goes wrong wich more then likely it will then i would need help..so..can you? please..professor?" he added looking to Lupin for some reply
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Snow Ball Fight   Snow Ball Fight - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Snow Ball Fight
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2