The Magical World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magical World

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sitting around

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
marcius lestrange

marcius lestrange

Male Number of posts : 380
House : slytherin
Year : seven
Registration date : 2007-11-07

Character
Name: marcius lestrange
Health:
Sitting around - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Sitting around - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: apparantly none but follows greyback

Sitting around - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sitting around   Sitting around - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 12:03 am

"ok i wont" responded marcius smiling, he then let out a log wolf cry and turned back to cho smiling "i promise I wont bring you anything to eat,so you wanna talk about these nightmares??" he asked the girl "they must be pretty seriouse if theyre keeping you awake" he added
Back to top Go down
https://thenewmagicalworld.rpg-board.net
Cho Chang

Cho Chang

Female Number of posts : 762
House : Ravenclaw
Year : 6th
Registration date : 2007-07-27

Character
Name: Cho Chang
Health:
Sitting around - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/100Sitting around - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: DA

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around   Sitting around - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 12:09 am

Cho looked at him and shooked her head "No...i dont wanna talk..about them.."
Back to top Go down
marcius lestrange

marcius lestrange

Character
Health:
Sitting around - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Sitting around - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around   Sitting around - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 12:11 am

"ok forget i mentioned it" marcius said slightly taken aback
with this he got up and started to walk away thinking "ive obviously imposed on this girls time to much, she obviously likes sitting out here all alone"
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang

Cho Chang

Character
Health:
Sitting around - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/100Sitting around - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around   Sitting around - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 12:26 am

"Shut up " " Cho stood up as she looked at him,with tears streaming down cheeks " You have no understand how hard it is,How hard it is to talk about these things...." Cho srted shaking slightly she rarely got angry.
Back to top Go down
marcius lestrange

marcius lestrange

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around   Sitting around - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 4:14 am

"no idea, no idea, you think youve got it hard, heres one for you, how about having both your parents die when your 3 and every night while im sleeping i hear my mother screaming whilst shes killed, how about going threw the first 15 years of your live under constant threat from not only students but also teachers aswell afraid that if you close your eyes one day you may not wake up, so ye your right" shouted marcius "ive got no way of knowing how horrible night mares can be" he added "you know i came over to see if you were ok becasue you was looking very depressed but obviously your fine, so you know what ill see you around" shouted marcius in an even angrier tone as he swung round and started to walk away
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang

Cho Chang

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around   Sitting around - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 1:06 pm

Cho slightly watched him,he just made her more angry more upset,she sat back down.She was too scared to go after him,what he just said brought make mermiores she had grown up from the age of 6 without parents,having to watch them die her self,in a fire,a strom.She shook her head slightly,but the bad thoughts wouldt go,she was force to leave her other home at the age of 15 and hold powers she couldt even understand,she didt have friends well muchly.The only one who she had told was Harry but he wansnt around,what was she meant to say too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around   Sitting around - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sitting around
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2