The Magical World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magical World

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Character Bio for Jasmine Granger (New and Improved)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Female Number of posts : 3093
Location : Slytherin Dungeons/Jasmine's Apartment/Wolf Demon Temple
House : Slytherin
Registration date : 2007-07-26

Character
Name: Jasmine Elizabeth Granger
Health:
Character Bio for Jasmine Granger (New and Improved) Left_bar_bleue15/100Character Bio for Jasmine Granger (New and Improved) Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Death Eater/ Wolf Demon

Character Bio for Jasmine Granger (New and Improved) Empty
PostSubject: Character Bio for Jasmine Granger (New and Improved)   Character Bio for Jasmine Granger (New and Improved) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 8:02 pm

Names: Jasmine Elizabeth Granger

School/ Job: Hogwarts Student/Singer

Height: 5'0"

Build: Short and Slim

Sex: Female

Mother: Alice Granger, Half Wolf Demon and Half Witch (Deceased)

Father: John Granger, Muggle (Deceased)

Brother(s): Henry Granger, Mixed blood (Wolf Demon, muggle, wizard, also deceased)

Sisters(s) None

Other: Hermione Granger is my cousin (through my father's side), have numerous family members from my mother's side that I've never met, and I have a pet snake named Koenma (my cat ran away)

----------------------------------------

Death Eater: Yes

Order Member: Used to be

Other: None

Half blood: Yes (Mixed, Wolf Demon, Muggle, Witch)

Pure Blood: No

Muggle Born: No, used to think I was until just recently

Personality: Dark, Evil, quite intimidating, mysterious, confused, nice sometimes it depends if you are nice with me, will destroy anyone who crosses me

Good Points: easy to talk to, funny, good and devoted to my friends, knowledgeable about the dark arts, good singer, potion maker, quidditch player, actress, model, and so on

Bad Points: My temper and dark personality

Likes: Boys, potion making, blood, death, snakes, purebloods, half bloods, dark arts, quidditch, anything Japanese, music, plays, musicals, dancing, and modeling

Hates: Mudbloods (except my cousin), muggles, liars, two faced people, Andrea Kane's attidude, annoying people, insects, werewolves in my temple

-----------------------------------------

Hair: Long, dark brown, and curly

Skin: pale and smooth

Eyes: Dark Brown

Cloths: School Uniform and stuff I buy off the sales rack

Other: I have a snake tatoo on my left hip, an Egyptian anhk on the back of my neck, a black widow spider on my right ankle, bear the dark mark on my left forearm (I hide it with spells and makeup most of the time), and I have a butterfly shaped birthmark on my lower back.

Crush: Draco Malfoy

Married: No (Waiting for that day)

Other: In love with Draco Malfoy and we are currently dating.

Werewolf: No

Werecat: No

Elemental: Only in Wolf Demon form

Vampire: No

House Elf: No

Half Demon: Yes (I'm 1/4 wolf demon)

Ghost: No

Other: Can speak in parseltongue, good with martial arts, uses a samurai sword when I can't use my wand

------------------------------------------

Character History and Other information...

Born and raised in New York City. Parents and brother were tragically killed in a car crash. I hate muggles because of an abusive relationship I was in before I met Draco Malfoy. My exboybriend turned out to be a vampire but, I still hate muggles with a burning passion. Transfered to Hogwarts after I was sent to Azkaban for being framed for my exboyfriend's "murder" (he faked his own death). Stayed in there for a year and lived with my cousin Hermione for a few months until I moved out a got a place of my own in London. My current residence(s) are my apartment in London, the Slytherin dungeons, and the Wolf Demon Temple in the dark forest. Fell in love with Draco Malfoy and we are currently dating and the rest is history.

((Here you go, Harriate. Sorry about the confusion Very Happy ))
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Jasmine_Night

Character Bio for Jasmine Granger (New and Improved)
Page 1 of 1