The Magical World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magical World

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shredding the Pain

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cho Chang

Cho Chang

Female Number of posts : 762
House : Ravenclaw
Year : 6th
Registration date : 2007-07-27

Character
Name: Cho Chang
Health:
Shredding the Pain Left_bar_bleue50/100Shredding the Pain Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: DA

Shredding the Pain Empty
PostSubject: Shredding the Pain   Shredding the Pain Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 1:33 am

Cho final sat down on a old looking log,out side the sheirking shack.She wiped the tears away,how could she have been so dumb to think Harry wanted her.The part of him leaving her,then running after rose,just replay in her head.She took deep breaths trying to calm her self down,her long black hair was slightly a mess now,but she couldt care less.All she wanted was someone to come over and hug her,all the least.If Harry came along,she didt know what she do,propley just sit their still,but what if he came down here to spend alone time with Rose.She couldt bare the thought of it.She pushed her hair back as she looked up to the house,thinking to her self.'She loved him,she gave him everyhing..gave up everything just for him,just to be with him.' She looked down,she wish she didt give Lavender that lollipop to give back to him,he propbley give it to Rose. " I..wish you were here Harry...just you and me" She whisperd under her breath,as she saw her breath iin front of her,that was how cold she was.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Female Number of posts : 3093
Location : Slytherin Dungeons/Jasmine's Apartment/Wolf Demon Temple
House : Slytherin
Registration date : 2007-07-26

Character
Name: Jasmine Elizabeth Granger
Health:
Shredding the Pain Left_bar_bleue15/100Shredding the Pain Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Death Eater/ Wolf Demon

Shredding the Pain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shredding the Pain   Shredding the Pain Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 2:03 am

Before leaving for her holiday in Japan, Jasmine went to do some shopping in Hogsmeade. She felt so exahausted from walking and shopping all day, she decided to to take a break at the Shrieking Shack. The Shrieking Shack was one of Jasmine's favorite places in Hogsmeade. It was one of the few places besides the Wolf Demon Temple, the Slytherin common room, and her apartment to lay low and relax. Jasmine walked up to the shack to find that she is not alone. She sees Cho and walks up to her. She seemed pretty upset and Jasmine knew it was not a good time to be rude and mean to her. She walked up to her and said,"Hi Cho. Are you okay?" she asked politely.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Jasmine_Night
Cho Chang

Cho Chang

Character
Health:
Shredding the Pain Left_bar_bleue50/100Shredding the Pain Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

Shredding the Pain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shredding the Pain   Shredding the Pain Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 12:47 pm

"Hey..Jasmine. " She looked up at her still,her eyes still red from alll the crying.She didt want to be rude and tell her she wanted to be alone,after all she didt own this place so she had no right."Did...you see..Harry...when you up on the street ? " She wondered if Harry was still with Rose,she wanted him hear,wanted to sort this out,so badly wanted to be with him in his arm to keep her warm from the coldness that was filling her up.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:
Shredding the Pain Left_bar_bleue15/100Shredding the Pain Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)

Shredding the Pain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shredding the Pain   Shredding the Pain Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 3:14 pm

Jasmine looked at Cho's face. The poor girl looked miserable. She shook her head,"No, sorry. Why? What's going with Harry?" she asked looking at Cho and seeing the pain in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang

Cho Chang

Character
Health:

Shredding the Pain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shredding the Pain   Shredding the Pain Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 3:20 pm

She didt know weather to tell,her.Harry had always said to her its best to let your feelings out,to tell your problems,but how could she belive that,after what he did."It..dosent matter...just thought he come..here." Cho looked down at the floor,she wraped her arms around her self,to keep her self warm.She wondered what was going on bewteen Harry and Rose now,propeley taking her for drink.She didt want to move away from this space stop she was sitting.It was hard to belive that harry and herself kissed,she was suppose to me Happy,and she was.Just Upset that he ran after a enough girl.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:

Shredding the Pain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shredding the Pain   Shredding the Pain Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 3:26 pm

Jasmine sat next to Cho,"Boy troubles huh? I can relate to that." she sighed,"I haven't seen or heard from Draco in about a month. I'm so worried about him. I'm beginning to think that my exboyfriend tracked him down and killed him." Jasmine shuddered at the thought and tried to put it in the back of her mind,"Maybe, I just worry too much. Draco is fine."
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang

Cho Chang

Character
Health:

Shredding the Pain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shredding the Pain   Shredding the Pain Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 3:29 pm

"Yeah..well at least you dont have to watch him,chase after your suppose friend after he kissed you.If you get me ? " Cho looked at her for a moment before looking down at the floor,she wanted to see Harry so badly now,but she knew it propbley be pointless going back to the streets he was propley still to busy with Rose."Im sure..Draco will be fine though..really. "
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:

Shredding the Pain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shredding the Pain   Shredding the Pain Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 3:34 pm

Jasmine looked at Cho for a minute and shook her head,"No I don't. Believe it or not, Draco Malfoy is devoted to me and only me. He cannot resist my charms, even if he tried. Yeah, he'll be fine. Even though he may wimp out in tough situations, he always get out of it. Let me guess, either Cedric or Harry is the culprit. Who's the other woman?"
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang

Cho Chang

Character
Health:

Shredding the Pain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shredding the Pain   Shredding the Pain Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 3:37 pm

"Harry...actually...and Rose the other girl." She looked away from Jasmine,she didt want to cry in front of her,neither did she want Jasmine to see her cry.She wiped her eyes slightly.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:

Shredding the Pain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shredding the Pain   Shredding the Pain Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 3:40 pm

Jasmine was shocked,"I thought Harry was dating Ginny. I guess they broke up. Why would Harry be dating Rose? I thought he only liked her as a friend. No offense to Rose but, she's not Harry's type. She's too smart for him."
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang

Cho Chang

Character
Health:

Shredding the Pain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shredding the Pain   Shredding the Pain Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 3:50 pm

"They Broke up a while ago...i dont know if Harry likes Rose,but it seems so to me i mean me and him went to Madam Puiddfoots,then we kissed..then he ran after Rose..and well i had no choice but to leave,and i watched him ran after Rose it broke my heart.Well he saw me crying my eyes out,but still he went after her..not me..if he truly loved me if he truly wanted me...he would be here..." Cho looked down once again,as she shuffled her feet slightly.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:

Shredding the Pain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shredding the Pain   Shredding the Pain Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 3:54 pm

Jasmine put her hand on Cho's shoulder,"I'm sure that Harry doesn't like Rose in a romantic sort of way. I'm sure she was just upset about something, which she always is, that girl has a lot of problems and he ran off to just cheer her up. I think that Harry does feel the same way about you but, he probably has a weird way of showing it. You know how Harry is when it comes to girls." she simply said, hoping that she didn't sound too harsh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shredding the Pain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shredding the Pain   Shredding the Pain Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shredding the Pain
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Magical World :: Hogsmeade :: The Shrieking Shack-
Jump to: