The Magical World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magical World

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Yule Ball

Go down 
+21
Aaron Lucrius
Leia-Summers
Sam Barry Smith
PadmaT8
marcius lestrange
Gabrielle Delacour
Gary Nightshade
Cho Chang
Josh Riddle
Cara Miller
Milo Noir
Roxy Magenta
Lavender Brown
Brookelyn Dumbledore
Andrea Kane
Hermione Granger
Luna Lovegood
Ginny Weasley
Ron Weasley
Rose-Quattro
Harry Potter
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 21 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Josh Riddle

Josh Riddle

Male Number of posts : 77
House : Ravenclaw
Year : 6th
Registration date : 2007-10-20

Character
Name: Josh Riddle
Health:
The Yule Ball - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Yule Ball - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: None, but I hope to join the Order and The Da

The Yule Ball - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball   The Yule Ball - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2007 11:04 pm

"Thanks" He replied, blushing a little. "You look great yourself" he smiled. "Danced with anyone yet?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/Josh-Riddle
Cho Chang

Cho Chang

Female Number of posts : 762
Registration date : 2007-07-27

Character
Name: Cho Chang
Health:
The Yule Ball - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue50/100The Yule Ball - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: DA

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball   The Yule Ball - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2007 11:05 pm

"Yeah sure i do.." Cho looked at him "No not yet...not many boys tend to like dancing..."
Back to top Go down
Josh Riddle

Josh Riddle

Character
Health:
The Yule Ball - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Yule Ball - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball   The Yule Ball - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2007 11:07 pm

Josh smiled at her. "Oh I quite like dancing..but not many girls want to dance with someone like me" He looked out to everyone dancing and forced a smile.
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang

Cho Chang

Character
Health:
The Yule Ball - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue50/100The Yule Ball - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball   The Yule Ball - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2007 11:10 pm

"I would..but im sure you dont wanna dance with me.." Cho looked at him then looked away " I might go and get a drink..." Cho got up and walked over to the refeshment table,with her hands behind her as she walked,She wasnt acted her normal self,more a less unhappy version perhaps it was because she aint slept or the amount of homework building up.
Back to top Go down
Josh Riddle

Josh Riddle

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball   The Yule Ball - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2007 11:13 pm

"I would.." he said quietly, but she had already left. Slightly dissapointed, he looked back up at everyone dancing and tapped his foot along with the beat.
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang

Cho Chang

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball   The Yule Ball - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2007 11:16 pm

Cho didt hear him as she walked over to the table,she poured her self a drink,as she holded it in her hands she looked down at the cup,deep in thought.
Back to top Go down
Josh Riddle

Josh Riddle

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball   The Yule Ball - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2007 11:20 pm

Josh hadn't really been acting himself. He could normally just walk away when he was annoyed or upset. Everyone was freaked out because of his second name and he was slightly emo. He liked the way he looked and wasn't going to change for anyone.

So he decided to just cheer up. He stood up and glanced around the hall. Then he headed towards the doors and just stood there, slightly bored.
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang

Cho Chang

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball   The Yule Ball - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2007 11:23 pm

Cho put her drink now relising it was a mistaken to be their,she walked over to the doors accdently bumping in to Josh.
Back to top Go down
Andrea Kane

Andrea Kane

Female Number of posts : 607
House : Slytherin
Year : 6th Year
Registration date : 2007-09-30

Character
Name: Andrea Lilianne Kane
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Haven't Decided.

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball   The Yule Ball - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2007 11:24 pm

Andrea went back into the yule ball room and sighed. She walked to her friends and heard them say about a Riddle in hogwarts. "They probably are just joking around.." She said to herself as she headed back towards the doors and asked the guy that looked bored "Is there actually a Riddle here?" Drea asked slightly concerned[sp?]
Back to top Go down
Josh Riddle

Josh Riddle

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball   The Yule Ball - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2007 11:29 pm

"Err yeah..Hi Cho!" He smiled at Cho then turned back to Andrea "He's not evil though..I know him better than anyone does.."
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang

Cho Chang

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball   The Yule Ball - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2007 11:31 pm

"Hey...Sorry.." She looked at Josh..relising he turnt to andrea,not wanting to get in the way she deicde just to walk of.
Back to top Go down
Andrea Kane

Andrea Kane

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball   The Yule Ball - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2007 11:42 pm

Andrea smiled a bit then said "Cho come back." Then turned to Josh and said "What's your name again?"
Back to top Go down
Josh Riddle

Josh Riddle

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball   The Yule Ball - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2007 11:43 pm

Josh Turned to Cho, he sighed a little then turned back to Andrea "Josh...why?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang

Cho Chang

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball   The Yule Ball - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2007 11:43 pm

Ch turnt around "No its ok...i should really go..." Cho smiled slightly at Josh as she turnt back around and headed to her dorm
Back to top Go down
Andrea Kane

Andrea Kane

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball   The Yule Ball - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2007 11:53 pm

Andrea frowned as she saw Cho leave "She probably hates me like the other ravenclaws.." he said hoping nobody heard her, then said "Oh just wondering.. My name's Drea."
Back to top Go down
Josh Riddle

Josh Riddle

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball   The Yule Ball - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2007 11:56 pm

"Im a ravenclaw..I dont hate you.." He was relieved she didn't ask him his second name. "Nice to meet you Drea!" He smiled at her. "So..what was this about that Riddle boy?" he asked, slightly intrested about what was being said about him.
Back to top Go down
Andrea Kane

Andrea Kane

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball   The Yule Ball - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 12:04 am

"Oh.. some of my friends were saying there was a Riddle guy here.. " Andrea then smiled a bit when he said he didn't hate her and he;s a ravenclaw.
Back to top Go down
Josh Riddle

Josh Riddle

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball   The Yule Ball - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 12:06 am

"Err oh right. Whats wrong with that?" he asked, he knew fine well what was wrong with it, but he wanted to see anouther persons point of veiw.
Back to top Go down
Andrea Kane

Andrea Kane

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball   The Yule Ball - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 12:09 am

"Nothing wrong with it for me, no matter who's a person from evil or good family, Im nice to them sometimes.. IF they are nice back." Drea said looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Josh Riddle

Josh Riddle

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball   The Yule Ball - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 12:12 am

Josh smiled "Well..I think I miight go and get a drink..might see you later?" he smiled once more then started to head towards the drinks table.
Back to top Go down
Andrea Kane

Andrea Kane

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball   The Yule Ball - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 12:16 am

"See you later.." Andrea turned around and put her necklace back on, She walked to get a drink, ignoring[sp?] Josh and walked outside of the YB looking for someone.
Back to top Go down
Josh Riddle

Josh Riddle

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball   The Yule Ball - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 12:19 am

Josh poured him self a drink then went and took a seat. People had been talking about him..was iy in a good or bad way? He looked down. The only thing he did have to represent him as a Riddle was a rather large R carved into his hand. It never botherd him though, it was basically just a birth mark, made with magic.

Last edited by on Tue Oct 23, 2007 12:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Andrea Kane

Andrea Kane

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball   The Yule Ball - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 12:24 am

Andrea came back into the YB with her 2 little twin sisters in their Blue dresses. I whispered into their ears as they went to ask Josh if he can dance with them. Drea laughed and turned around to find Jasmine or Rose.
Back to top Go down
Josh Riddle

Josh Riddle

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball   The Yule Ball - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 12:28 am

Josh Shook his head, Cho had just appeared in his mind. He rubbed his neck then looked at the girls "I cant..I hsve to go sort something out" He quickly jogged to the back of the hall, he didn't really feel like dancing, he wanted to dance with Cho..
Back to top Go down
Andrea Kane

Andrea Kane

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball   The Yule Ball - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 12:53 am

Drea's 2 little twin sisters came to me and I smiled "He wants to be with someone, Cho probably." She said as her eyecolour changed to Purple as Andrea put her hair up, Her two little sisters rolled their eyes and danced with 2 other guys.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball   The Yule Ball - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Yule Ball
Page 10 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 21 ... 33  Next