The Magical World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magical World

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mixed Relationships -Made up-

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

Female Number of posts : 397
House : Gryfindoor
Year : Finished 5th going to 6th
Registration date : 2007-08-06

Character
Name: Hermione Jean Granger
Health:
Mixed Relationships -Made up- Left_bar_bleue100/100Mixed Relationships -Made up- Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

Mixed Relationships -Made up- Empty
PostSubject: Mixed Relationships -Made up-   Mixed Relationships -Made up- Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2007 9:23 pm

As it was time to get up,Ron was asleep,no suprise there.Ginny went into the room and kissed Ron "Wake up sweetie!" Ron woke up and blushed,his cheeks were a faint pink after Ginny had woken him up with a kiss,Ron smiled and got dressed,As he held Ginny's hand he started to blush,They walked down the steps hand in hand,both blushing,and they were pink in the face,Molly was there sitting down,she smiled widely at them "Were so proud of you both!" Ginny and Ron took a seat next to each other,and couldn't stop looking at each other.

Hermione was next to Harry,the atmosphere around them was awqward,They smiled at each other as minutes came by.
Strangely enough Ron picked up his glass of butter bear and spoke "I'd like to take this moment,to thankyou my beautiful girlfriend Ginny,who has always got me up in the mornings,with her kiss of life."At that time Ginny was blushing like mad "Ron,stop it" she laughed,and then her laugh was cut off from Ron's kiss.They both started swaying slightly,and Molly was there clapping like mad "Thats my boy!"

Harry nudged Hermione and whispered to her "Can i---e-err talk to you,in private...?" Hermione nodded,and they both raised from there chair and began to walk up the stairs,Harry told Molly that they would only be a few minutes Molly smiled and nodded. Every moment Harry and Hermione spent together,only embraced them to be with each other more.Harry held one of Hermione's hands "It's been a long time,since we have talked...privately,and I just wanted to,right now..." Hermione smiled,and blushed slightly. "It's hard isn't it,Ginny and Ron are always spending time together." Hermione looked away forcing a smile.

Harry then lifted her head up slightly and looked deep into her eyes "hey look,its okay we will be together,soon...I mean one moment together wouldn't hurt,would it?" Harry then held both of her hands "I love you.." he gave her a small kiss and smiled "As I always have" Hermione smiled,and without responding she gave him a soft hug,a hug that was different to all the others.

After there moment together,they walked down the steps and sat in there original places.
Ron hit his glass with his spoon slightly " I'd like to make an announcement!" Ron kneeled down in front Ginny and took our her ring "Ginevra Molly Weasley will you marry me!" Ginny's eyes filled with tears in happiness "Yes,Yes I will!" Ron slid the ring onto Ginny's finger and kissed her passionately,Everyone else was clapping and Molly was swinging her hand in the air "Thats my boy,that's my boy! "
Molly smiled widely.
Hermione smiled at Harry and laughed at Molly's response.

Ron then pulled away "Always and forever I will love you!"

End of chapter one.

[It sems grose,but I just wanted to add a bit of humour and make mind different]
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/Hermyohhnee

Mixed Relationships -Made up-
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Magical World :: Out Of Character :: Fan Fics-
Jump to: