The Magical World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magical World

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Golden Trio - and what happend between thouse 19 years?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Male Number of posts : 2043
House : Order, Gryffindor
Year : end of 5th going into 6th
Registration date : 2007-07-26

Character
Name: Harry James Potter
Health:
Golden Trio -  and what happend between thouse 19 years? Left_bar_bleue75/100Golden Trio -  and what happend between thouse 19 years? Empty_bar_bleue  (75/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Order, D.A- leader

Golden Trio -  and what happend between thouse 19 years? Empty
PostSubject: Golden Trio - and what happend between thouse 19 years?   Golden Trio -  and what happend between thouse 19 years? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2007 7:38 pm

(this is based on after the death of voldemort and what happend before the 19 years later section enjoy!- chapters to come)

Chapter 1

The End Of Something Old And The Beginning Of Something Knew

Finally it was over.. All those long years of loss and gain had finally paid off Lord Voldemort was dead, the world was free and finally peaceful for once Harry had nothing to worry about and that in it’s self was his prize even if to the others the fact that there would be no more deaths or suffering was there reward he could finally think about the start of a life of which he had longed for, for such a long time. He was Free. But with one adventure over another was just beginning and this time he had choices.

For a moment the hall was silent either with shock or relief he didn’t think or speak others around him stared blatantly and the lifeless corpse of Voldemort and a few other death eaters the silence was soon changed into noise of cheering and tears of joy then out of no where Harry was swept of his feet and placed on a few of his fellow remaining Gryffindor shoulders all around him faces beamed and cries of joy where heard all around, when he felt as if his back side had gone numb he was then placed to his feet, slumbering at the claps on his back and the “well done Harry” or the “we knew you could do it” as others had groped off to celebrate hugs where exchanged all around, then Just as Harry was about to leave for some quite he was pulled into a hug by none other then Mrs Weasley
“Oh thank Goodness Harry dear! You saved us all! We knew we could count on you!” Harry tried his hard not to grimace at the sudden kisses being placed on his cheeks but yet he smiled slightly it was well and truly over but right now Harry would give anything just to lay in a warm cosy bed sleep for years if he could, looking up to Mrs Weasley even though it was over she had suffered losses too and it was as if looking in a mirror Mrs Weaselys eyes where watery and he under stood why. With a final kiss received on his for heard from Mrs Weasely she had turned and headed to her husband Mr Weasley, he could only imagine what there family must be going through.

Once no one seemed to be looking Harry quietly as he could slipped out and made his way across the debris wreck of what was left of the entrance hall, next he stood on the grounds of Hogwarts the night still cold and crisp with the on coming winter this years Christmas was going to be different and Harry knew that for a fact. Standing there as he watched the moon his eyes glistened with slight tears of what? Harry couldn’t be sure he felt as if a big burden had been lifted from his shoulders that’s when behind he heard the faint shuffle of movement, Clearly he had been followed sighing ready for more congratulating he turned only it was someone he wouldn’t of expected, her hair glowed in the moons light as it shined and shimmered in time with the nights chorus which had never been heard, before him stood Ginny a slight grin suppressed upon her perfect face.
“you did it..” Ginny said softly and was already making her way over with the grin still spread across her face.
“what?. You never thought I could?” Harry replied with a slight smile
“no I knew all along you would..after all you are the boy who lived..or will live for that matter” Ginny frowned at the slight mix up of words but the frown was soon replaced with a look of joy and relife, before Harry knew what had hit him Ginny threw her arms around his neck and hugged him close not wanting to let go, after a moment of slight shock he couldn’t help but smile and then his arms wrapped around her waist in response also holding her close, Ginny hug finally receded with her arms still tightly around his neck she looked to him.
“Harry I can’t tell you enough how much I love you..and I have never stopped..” she smiled and placed her smooth soft lips onto that of Harry’s, Harry didn’t need time to think he was already kissing her back, her breath so sweet and almost intoxicating against him made the kiss deepen more intimately and passionate, never wanting to let go Harry raised his hand to touch her cheek, so smooth it felt how warm Harry didn’t even have to look to know that Ginny was blushing. The end of something old and the beginning of something knew. Harry thought.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/DanieljRadcliffe
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Character
Health:
Golden Trio -  and what happend between thouse 19 years? Left_bar_bleue75/100Golden Trio -  and what happend between thouse 19 years? Empty_bar_bleue  (75/100)

PostSubject: Re: Golden Trio - and what happend between thouse 19 years?   Golden Trio -  and what happend between thouse 19 years? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2007 8:55 pm

Chapter 2

Amends

The next Morning Harry woke his sleep had been peaceful and content and not one of his usual sleeps, this sleep had also been a well deserved one. Looking about Ron seemed to have already gone down stairs the clatter of plates suggested that they where up, he had stayed at the Weasleys that night and he knew he would no doubt be staying for a while, well..until he came up with some future plan..and that task in it’s self seemed daunting to Harry.

Once he had gotten dressed and freshened himself up ready for that first day of the rest of his life he finally made his way down stairs and was greeted with smiles all round amongst them where, Mrs Weasley, Mr Weasley, Ginny, Bill, Flure, Hermione, Ron, Percy and finally George. Even though they all smiled Harry knew that the loss they had suffered was indeed great and it seemed to be paying off on George he seemed pale and almost distant yet he still smiled.
Glancing about Harry’s eyes landed on Ginny her hair seemed different in slight curls that fell neatly just below her shoulder, she smiled sweetly and patted the space next to her which seemed to be the obvious place to where Harry would be sitting, words where conversed and opinions where shared about various things. As Harry sat down Ron cleared his throat and the table grew silent as they all took there seats, at first he seemed to hesitate but was quickly prompted with a slight nidge in his side by Hermione by now Ron was standing with a glass of what appeared to be butterbeer.
“I would like to make a toast! To none other then my amazing friend Harry and I think I speak for us all when I say Well done mate!”
Harry felt himself slightly grow red in the cheeks as the others toasted, then he heard Bill shout
“Speech! Speech!” which “I would like to make a toast to my amazing friend Harry and I think I speak for us all when I say well done!” Ron than sat down and laughed wich was soon stopped by Hermione slight was soon joined in by the others and a chorus of “ Speech Speech” filled the kitchen, holding up his hands in defeat Harry replied
“well I do have a few things I’d like to say..” glancing to Ron and Hermione then to Ginny with a smile he added “I couldn’t of done none of it, if it wasn’t for my two best brilliant friends and I’m lucky to have them.. I don’t know what I would do without them they have been there for me through think and thin.. So I’d like to say thank you… Ron.. Hermione..thank you for being the best friends a guy like me could ever hope for.. “ as he finished he noticed that Rons ears had turned it’s usual pick colour and Hermione face seemed flushed. “ And last but not least Ginny..” Harry added again then turned to Ginny and spoke to her rather then to the other “ and thank you.. Ginny.. With out what you have given and showed I don’t know where I would be..” he smiled as he saw her cheeks turn a rosy pink, then Harry returned to his seat only to receive a kiss on the cheek from Ginny, as breakfast begun Harry was engrossed in a conversation with Ron to notice Ginny’s hand slowly edging to his leg under the table it wasn’t until he took a sip from his goblet when he felt Ginny’s hand lightly touch his leg which resulted in Harry having some sort of coughing fit which also led to various looks from the other making Harry blush once again as he glanced to Ginny she simple smiled innocently yet with an escaped giggle.

After breakfast they had all agreed to go to hogsmede for a simple trip, but Harry knew Ron and Hermione to well to know that some sort of plan was behind it given the glances and laughs the two off them explained, as Harry walked down the cobbled path of Hogsmede ahead Harry noticed how Ron and Hermione seemed to be getting along for once and not arguing then his question was answer by the small kiss exchanged between them not to mention the linking of hands, Harry rolled his eye but couldn’t help but smile and feel happy for them after all it was time for something new, behind him Harry heard Ginny’s voice
“Harry wait up..” she smiled as Harry turned to wait for Ginny and yet again Harry found himself smiling how could he not?. As they begun to walk Harry’s hands hung loosely at his side then he felt skin touch his as a smaller familiar hand slipped into his hand glancing sideways he saw Ginny she seemed to look around as if nothing had happened, and with her approach to it he simple laughed slightly and enclosed his hand around her own, did this mean they where dating again? Harry couldn‘t decide. Ginny was the first to speak
“so.. then.. ”she giggled slightly making Harry laugh in response
“so?” he asked, he noticed Ginny glance forward and Ron gave some signal as if to say “hold on” Harry frowned confused but was soon replaced by Ginny’s Serious look as she turned to face him
“Harry.. there’s something I’ve been wanting to ask..” her eyes looked up and met Harry’s own and there eyes locked to form a steady gaze “I was just.. Wondering if perhaps with the war over and all? Is there.. Any chance of us getting back together?” Harry for the first time smiled and right away he knew the answer and instead of replying with a yes he moved his head closer and kissed Ginny’s lips gently and softly “always..” he smiled and Ginny to smiled in return finally they were together at last and forever.

Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Golden Trio - and what happend between thouse 19 years?   Golden Trio -  and what happend between thouse 19 years? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2007 10:01 pm

Chapter 3

Correcting The Wrongs And Writing The Rights.

After being held up by Ginny given Ron’s instructions Harry looked up and saw Ron gesture for the two of them to now come over before Harry could move Ginny was giggling and by now taking his hand and pulling him hastily down the path towards the end field that Harry never knew was there. Once nearing it Ginny stopped him then moved till she was behind him Harry glasses where soon taken off and in It’s place Ginny’s hands covered them. Harry laughed as Ginny seemed slightly uneven and he knew she would be on tiptoes as Harry was that slightly bit taller then him,
“whats all this about?” Harry asked as he begun to walk at Ginny’s lead
“well it’s something that you would like..and something that your not supposed to know about till we get there” she giggled yet again, he laugh sounding like music to Harry and it made his insides churn with delight.

After what seemed like very stretched minutes Harry was pulled to a halt
“keep your eyes closed? Okaii?” Ginny said smiling and Harry nodded, slowly Ginny took her hands of his eye and replaced then with his familiar glasses
“can I open them yet?” he asked as he kept his eyes tightly shut
“mmhmm now you can!” Ginny said brightly as Harry opened his eyes his expression changed to instant surprise
“SURPRISE!” Harry almost stumbled back wards at that noise before him in a field tables where set up with food piling to the size of boulders, music blared from one of Georges contraptions and all over people stood of what he could guessed was most of Hogwarts even a few groups of Slythrine where there none of which of course where in uniform all in plain muggle looking clothes amongst the group he saw a few teachers Hagrid and Mcgonagall as well as Sprout and even Flitwick, they of course where gathered in a space off from all the chaos of the gallivanting students.

As the party progressed numours students had come up to him and yet again congratulated him Harry couldn’t believe any of it Ron and Hermione had gone to this much trouble? Just for him? Scanning the now dancing students he saw Hermione and Ron come over followed by Ginny
“well you like?” Ron asked with a grin
“you really did all of this for me?” Harry to asked with a question of disbelief
“oh yes!” Hermione replied “why on earth wouldn’t we? Harry you deserve this.. All of it.. But do you like it? Truthfully? But it was a lot of team work Ginny was the one who came up with the place” she said sounding excited and happy with the whole situation Harry replied with a smile
“of course I do! It’s brilliant! Thank you!” Harry was soon buddle with a hug from both Hermione and Ron and even Ginny, laughing Harry soon got out of the hug “ really.. it’s great thank you..” Hermione smiled pleased with her self and Ron continued to grin and Ginny to giggled.
“well glad you like it” Ginny said and now she hugged him again then pulled back “oh! And guess who else came?” she asked with a smile then turning round she whistled and gesture to another girl to came over at first Harry frowned then his eye widened in shock Cho Chang was coming over her hair down flowing neatly behind her as she drew close Ginny turned to Harry and kissed his cheek
“be back soon” with a gentle squeeze of his hand she turned and disappeared of with Ron and Hermione
“Cho..hi..”Harry said frowning slightly still recovering from the shock
“hiya Harry” Cho replied, Harry had forgotten how musical Cho’s voice sounded it had been ages since they had spoke or even been near each other “um..how are you?” Cho asked with a slight tilt of the head and a small smile
“I’m good thanks..well great actually..” he laughed slightly and Cho returned it with a small half giggle
“ I hear you and Ginny are together now?” Harry noticed the change in expression as Cho looked to the side and Harry could tell tears already threatened to escape her eye
“um..yeah we are..” he sighed he would clear it all up now and then put the past behind them and try to keep some friendship
“Cho..” he begun softly “what we had..was amazing..and great and all that but..things change and I have moved on..I know it may be hard and everything.. But please.. Try too move on.. If it’s any help.. I still want to be your friend and I’m here if you whish to talk.” he finished the sentence off with a smile and saw Cho too was slightly smiling
“thank you Harry..” nodding Harry hesitantly hugged her then pulled back, so it wasn’t as it was before but at least it was some relationship status.

Finally that party was drawing to a close people had begun to disperse and return back to where they came from Harry hung around for a while and yet again Ron and Hermione walked over hand in hand after seeing off the remaining few guests Ginny too jogged over after seeing of Parvati and Padma, smiling Ginny ran over to Harry and slipped her arms gently around his back and side as her head rested upon his chest looking up to him. Harry glanced down to her and gently placed a kiss upon her forehead before Ron spoke with his arm around Hermione’s shoulder
“would it be great if we where all still best friends in years time?” exchanging looks laughter too was exchanged then Hermione spoke
“I hope so”.
“we will be” Harry added.
Back to top Go down
Ron Weasley

Ron Weasley

Male Number of posts : 930
House : Gryffindor
Year : End of 5th year, going into 6th
Registration date : 2007-07-27

Character
Name: Ronald Bilius Weasley
Health:
Golden Trio -  and what happend between thouse 19 years? Left_bar_bleue100/100Golden Trio -  and what happend between thouse 19 years? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Da and The Order

PostSubject: Re: Golden Trio - and what happend between thouse 19 years?   Golden Trio -  and what happend between thouse 19 years? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 4:00 pm

(Okay, Harry forced me into Posting the next chapter, curse him grr)

Chapter 4

After the party was finished, Harry, Ron, Hermione and Ginny remained sitting down, relaixng. "You really didn't have to do all this for me.." Harry said, feeling slightly guilty. Ginny smiled and kissed him once on the cheek (At that point, Ron looked away and Hermione nudged him hard in the ribs) Harry looked at Ginny blushing a little. "You saved our lifes Harry...all of our lifes-" Harry had cut in he wassn't prepeared to take all of th creddit. "Okay, I wish people would stop saying that!" he felt him self get a little angry. "I didn't save the world, everyone helped. From Dumbledore to Snape. From Dobby to Ron!" Ron looked quite offended, he was being compaired to a house elf. "No offence by the way" Harry said, turning to Ron. Everyone kept silent. "Look.." Harry said camly "You all helped save the world, wasn't just me and if it wasn't for Ron running off, I'd be dead by now" Harry said, remembering the day they found Gryffindore's sword and destroyed the ring. Ginny shot Ron an amazed and suprised look. Ron just merely shrugged. Harry looked at all three of them. "We all won the war..not just me..all of us" Hermione smiled at Harry. Ron nodded and suprisingly, Ginny kissed him (Ron looked away again)
Harry smiled and kissed her back. "So.." Ginny said once they hadd broke apart. "Shall we get back?" Ron nodded "Yeah..thats a good idea" He replied "Yes.." Hermione said. Harry nodded and stood up with the three of them.

Ginny smiled and took one of Harry's hands as they walked, Harry could feel himself blush a little. Once they had reached the school, they found that everyone was sitting in the great hall, talking. As they enterd, the hall went silent. Harry looked around at everyone, then he heard McGonigalls voice from the front of the room. "Potter.." she slightly shouted "The school would like to know..where you have been" Everyone looked at Harry. "Im sorry, I cant professor, I promised Dumbledore I wouldn't tell anyone!" McGonigall looked at him then said "Potter, im not sure if you've noticed this, but Dumbledores dead.." Half of the people laughed. Harry nodded "I know he's dead" He nodded "But I promised him before he died, that I wouldn't tell anyone" "Potter.." McGonigall sid "People have lost lifes in this war children, mothers, fathers, friends. Dont you think that their family has the right to know?!" Harry sighed. She was right. "Fine.." Harry said and walked to the front "We wen hunting for horcruxes, happy?" he walked and took a seat by the Gryffindor table, followed by Ron and Hermione.He was so angry He had betrayed Dumbledore..how coukd he?! Harry hated himself. But he knew that it was the right thing to do. The evening passed Very slowly. After a long while of taking, laughing and shouting, everyone in the room drifted off to sleep, including the teachers and parents.
Back to top Go down
https://thenewmagicalworld.rpg-board.net/groupcp.forum?g=5
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

Female Number of posts : 397
House : Gryfindoor
Year : Finished 5th going to 6th
Registration date : 2007-08-06

Character
Name: Hermione Jean Granger
Health:
Golden Trio -  and what happend between thouse 19 years? Left_bar_bleue100/100Golden Trio -  and what happend between thouse 19 years? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Golden Trio - and what happend between thouse 19 years?   Golden Trio -  and what happend between thouse 19 years? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 4:31 pm

When the Teachers and Parents drifted off to the sleep,Harry,Ron,Hermione,and Ginny were still awake,They were huddled in a little circle talking..
Harry looked furious,but still whispered as he didn't want to awaken the others "How could I?! I promised Dumbledoor,and yet I go and break it.." Ginny looked at Harry and took his hand,Harry's cheeks went slightly red "How could I?!"

Hermione then looked over to Harry and whispered "Look,Harry! Even though it may of been a promise,Not all of them could be kept..This one was a serious matter for the Teachers and Parents,they had the right to know,So you havn't exactly made the wrong decision,atleast they know where there children have been,even if it wasn't the best of things to do.."

Ron nodded in agreement with Hermione.
"Don't worry mate,Things will be fine,even if it seems they won't be"

Harry faintly smiled at them all and looked at Ginny,then Ron,then Hermione,then looked down at the floor.
"Thankyou...all of you,I couldn't do it without you,You've been there for me so much! And i'm thankful for that,so yeah,thanks!"

Harry smiled and put his arm around Ginny,Ginny then started to blush.She smiled up at Harry and rested her head into his chest,and her eyes drifted shut,she then finally fell to sleep.

Ron done the same,but with Hermione,Hermione grinned slightly and held onto one of Ron's hands.
"Friends forever,I hope." Hermione laughed and looked around at them all.
Harry smiled and played with Ginny's hair,But not enough to wake her up.
"Yeah defenitely,we've been through so much together"

Ron smiled "All the memories together" he laughed as he thought of some of them,Harry and Hermione couldn't help but laugh slightly.

Ginny snuggled into Harry,Still sleeping.
Harry then said to them
"I guess we could call this a day.."
Hermione and Ron nodded in agreement and then drifted off to sleep,With Hermione resting her self on him,Harry then rested his head on Ginny's and to drifted to sleep.

Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/Hermyohhnee
Ginny Weasley

Ginny Weasley

Female Number of posts : 343
House : Gryffindor
Year : 5th
Registration date : 2007-09-26

Character
Name: Ginny Weasley
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Order/da

PostSubject: Re: Golden Trio - and what happend between thouse 19 years?   Golden Trio -  and what happend between thouse 19 years? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2007 3:52 pm

Harry woke up before the others.Looking down at Ginny who was sleeping with her head resting on his chest, he couldn't help but smile,For once he didn't have to worry about her saftey..or anyone elses for that matter.He held Ginny close to him,one hand playing with her soft hair remembering when they first met all those years ago and then when he rescued her from the Chamber of Secrets,now he didn't have to think about rescuing her because as long as she was with him he would always protect her.
Ron's eyes fluttered open and he saw Harry holding Ginny in a protective way.He felt sort of strange knowing that he wasn't the one who had to protect her anymore.Ron started blushing when he felt Hermione's hand squeeze his, when he looked down Hermione was lieing there,her hair slightly messed and staring up at Ron with a smile on her face.He couldn't understand how one person could be so beautiful and perfect in everyway." morning.." Ron said dreamily as he looked in her eyes. " Hello.." Hermione said in a quiet voice,her cheeks slightly pink.They were completly lost in each other.
Harry laughed slightly looking at his two best friends so happy " I don't get a good morning then?" he asked amused. " oh um..right sorry Harry..morning.." Ron muttered his cheeks turning scarlet. " Hello Harry.." Hermione said with her head down trying to make her insane blushing unnoticeable.
"Keep it down will you..people trying to sleep here!" Ginny yelled,her head burried in Harry's chest. Harry laughed "Sleeping beauty finally wakes up."
By this point Ron and Hermione were completly lost in each others eyes,their heads comeing slowly together untill their lips met.Ginny was now sitting on Harry's lap her head resting on his shoulder.He kissed her head and smiled.
For once he felt truely happy.
Back to top Go down
https://thenewmagicalworld.rpg-board.net/groupcp.forum?g=5
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Golden Trio - and what happend between thouse 19 years?   Golden Trio -  and what happend between thouse 19 years? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Golden Trio - and what happend between thouse 19 years?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Magical World :: Out Of Character :: Fan Fics-
Jump to: