The Magical World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magical World

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Talent Show..

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ron Weasley

Ron Weasley

Male Number of posts : 930
House : Gryffindor
Year : End of 5th year, going into 6th
Registration date : 2007-07-27

Character
Name: Ronald Bilius Weasley
Health:
The Talent Show.. Left_bar_bleue100/100The Talent Show.. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Da and The Order

The Talent Show.. Empty
PostSubject: The Talent Show..   The Talent Show.. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 1:59 pm

"Its stupid, I mean all it is, is people showing off" Ron complained. Harry Rolled his eyes. Ron and Harry where standing in the gryffindor common room. Hermione was already in the great hall, waiting for the talent show to start. Ron grunted as him and Harry set off towards the talent show, they where just in time. Hermione had saved them two seats. As they took their seat, Professor McGonigalls voice had filled up the hall, she was holding a muggle microphone. "Good evening, everydoby!" She said, smiling. Ron grunted in reply. Harry didn't say anything. Hermione replied in a clear and propper 'Good evening' "Well!" said Professor McGonigall "Are we ready?" No one replied. "Right...Mr Thomas! he shall be singng a muggle song" Dean went onto the stage, looking pretty nervous. The music started to play, Ron reconised it. It was 'Leave out all the rest' By Linkin Park. Dean started to sing, he was pretty good 'I dreamed I was missing and you where so scared' The words ran through Harry's mind. He turned his gaze to Ginny. She was smiling, along with Scarlet and Brooke. Harry was sort of annoyed, the girl he loved was falling for anouther boy. Once Dean had finished, the whole room clapped, the girls clapped slightly louder than the boys. After about 10 people had been up on stage, there was only one more act so Ron was starting to get a slight bit more Happy. Professor McGonigall walked onto the stage. "Yes, yes well done!" she smiled and looked down towards the school. "One more act..I must say that this act didn't sign up, I heard them singing for a joke, so I thought I'd sign them up my self. Harry POtter, Ronald Weasley!" Everyone turned to face them, Fred and George Weasley started to wolf whistle, Rona nd Harry glared at them. They both shook their heads "No!" They shouted "Get on stage unless you want detention for the rest of your school life!" Harry would of preferd this, but then again, they'd not see half of their school mates. Harry stood up. Ron said a very bad word and stood up. They headed up towards the stage. A highly familure tune started to play, they stood behind their microphones. The hall had gone silent. And for what they didn't know..There was a slide-show up behind them, it also started to play. Someone had been recording them. 5 whole years. The introduction of the tune came to an end..

(Ooc: This is mu third Fan Fition, its sort of stupid. But it was an idea I had. I left it at a cliff-hanger, if you want more, please comment, if you dont, well please comment anyway lol. Anyway >Smile bye bye lol)
Back to top Go down
https://thenewmagicalworld.rpg-board.net/groupcp.forum?g=5

The Talent Show..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Magical World :: Out Of Character :: Fan Fics-
Jump to: