The Magical World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magical World

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Out and about again.

Go down 
+4
Rabastan-Lestrange
Bellatrix-Lestrange
Teddy Lupin
Harriate-L-Riddle
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Bellatrix-Lestrange

Female Number of posts : 29
House : At Hogwarts...Slytherin
Year : graduated
Registration date : 2007-10-05

Out and about again. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out and about again.   Out and about again. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 12:38 am

Bellatrix cackled evilly, watching Harriate writhe in pain. Every ounce of agony she shot into her, made joy fill up inside of Bellatrix.
"What shall we do with her Rabastan? Shall we kill that dog of hers?"
Back to top Go down
http://evil-bella.bebo.com
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

Female Number of posts : 1706
House : Slytherin
Year : 7th
Registration date : 2007-07-26

Character
Name: Harriate Riddle
Health:
Out and about again. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60/100Out and about again. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Confused

PostSubject: Re: Out and about again.   Out and about again. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 12:39 am

Harriate withered on the floor waiting for the pain to stop. All she seemed to be the past few months was in fights and in pain. She heard Bella and tried to speak in protest but couldn't utter a word.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/Silver-Serpent
Rabastan-Lestrange

Rabastan-Lestrange

Male Number of posts : 28
House : I was in Slytherin
Year : Left and im glad I have, god being bossed around by Dumbledork would of been horrible
Registration date : 2007-08-18

Character
Name: Rabastan Lestrange
Health:
Out and about again. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Out and about again. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Death Eater

PostSubject: Re: Out and about again.   Out and about again. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 12:42 am

"Dog?" Rabastan asked, smirking "Ahh do you mean that stupid mut, Lupin?" He asked Bellatrix. He turned towards Harriate "Shut up and stay still girl before you get anouther taste of that curse" He glared, then turned back to Bellatrix, smirking.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MyProfile=Y
Teddy Lupin

Teddy Lupin

Male Number of posts : 1359
Year : finished
Registration date : 2007-07-28

Character
Name: Teddy
Health:
Out and about again. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue97/100Out and about again. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (97/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Son of Order Members

PostSubject: Re: Out and about again.   Out and about again. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 12:43 am

Teddy came back out from the bathroom and immediatly saw what was happening. He immediatly withdrew his wand and charged over to Bellatrix pointing his wand directly at her and shouted "Expelliarmus!" then turned to the other one which he did not know and did the same
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix-Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Out and about again.   Out and about again. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 12:48 am

"That's the one, darling." Bellatrix replied to Rabastan with a quick wink. "How do you think we should do it? Cruciatus? Avada Kedavra? Or drown him with the rest of the retarded pups?" she cackled evilly but quickly noticed the return of the boy whom she did not know. She quickly dodged his curse before aiming her wand at him "AVADA KEDAVRA!" she bellowed.
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

Character
Health:
Out and about again. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60/100Out and about again. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

PostSubject: Re: Out and about again.   Out and about again. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 12:50 am

Harriate lay on the floor panting for breath. She couldn't let Remus get hurt. She couldn't let them near him. Not now not ever. She looked up at bella pleadingly knowing her voice wouldn't work.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Lupin

Teddy Lupin

Character
Health:
Out and about again. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue97/100Out and about again. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (97/100)

PostSubject: Re: Out and about again.   Out and about again. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 12:51 am

Teddy dodged it barely missing it,and went over by Harriate,still pointing his wand at the others and shouting "Stupefy" at them a couple times
Back to top Go down
Rabastan-Lestrange

Rabastan-Lestrange

Year : Left and im glad I have, god being bossed around by Dumbledork would of been horrible

Character
Health:
Out and about again. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Out and about again. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Out and about again.   Out and about again. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 12:55 am

Rabastan drew his wand and with no effort at all he said "Protego!" It defended him and Bella. Rabastan rolled his eyes "You stupid worhless boy! get lost unless you want to die" Rabastan turned to Bella. "Well my dear I'd say we start off with Cruciatus, then Avada Kedavra the mut. And yes, we can drown the pups" he smirked.

"I thought I told you to be quiet!" He said, turning to Harriate. He aimed his wand "CRUCIO!"

Last edited by on Mon Oct 15, 2007 12:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix-Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Out and about again.   Out and about again. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 12:55 am

"PROTEGO!" Bellatrix yelled, shielding herself from Teddy's spell and turning it on him instead. She glanced at Harriate and rolled her eyes. "Pathetic girl!" she hissed. "You and your mut would be better off dead." she shuddered. "Filthy BLOOD TRAITORS CRUCIO!!!"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Lupin

Teddy Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Out and about again.   Out and about again. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 12:59 am

Teddy shouted Protego!" before the curse could hit Harriate,he kept the shield charm going trying to get Harriate to stand up "Come on,we can get out of here" he muttered to her.
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Out and about again.   Out and about again. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 1:00 am

It was at that point that harriate snapped. The side that was the reason she was a Death Eater..the side she had been trained and groomed to be came out. She had to protect teddy and Remus and the others. She pushed herself to her feet the red in her eyes more prominent and focused on her fire element and molding it into a wall blocked the path between Bella and Rod to Teddy.
She looked up at them both not making any other move.
Back to top Go down
Rabastan-Lestrange

Rabastan-Lestrange

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Out and about again.   Out and about again. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 1:09 am

Rabastan Laughed "Oh look, the blood traitor has got up!" he smirked and turned to Teddy "Shut up and get lost you stupid, childish, little boy!" he hissed. "CRUCIO!" He said, aiming his wand at Teddy. He laughed and smirked. "Time to die, any last words? or shall I just finish you off?" He laughed.
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix-Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Out and about again.   Out and about again. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 1:13 am

Bellatrix's eyes widened in both shock and awe as Harriate caused the fire to appear. "What is this!?" she yelled, angrily. "Get rid of it this instant! I order it! Do as I say right now! Aguamenti!" water burst from her wand, slowly extinguishing the fire.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Lupin

Teddy Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Out and about again.   Out and about again. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 1:15 am

When the curse hit Teddy he dropped to his knees and closed his eyes,trying his best to fight it off,and to not cry out. He had to fight it off to save Harriate,no matter how hard he tried he just couldnt fight it off.
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Out and about again.   Out and about again. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 1:16 am

Harriate stepped inbetween Teddy and the other two still looking at Bella.
She had to make this stop even if it meant she had to go.
'don't...''She forced her throat to work wincing at the pain it caused.
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix-Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Out and about again.   Out and about again. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 1:20 am

"You need to forget about that hound of yours...there is only one way to make that happen." she looked at Rabastan then back at Harriate. "It must be done..." she raised her wand and pushed it to the side of Harriate's head "Obliviate!"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Lupin

Teddy Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Out and about again.   Out and about again. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 1:31 am

Teddy finally fought off the curse just in time to see Bellatrix pointing her wand at Harriates head "No!" he shouted and got up and pointed his wand at Bellatrix shouting "Expelliarmus!" and moving Harriate away and closer to the door.
Back to top Go down
Rabastan-Lestrange

Rabastan-Lestrange

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Out and about again.   Out and about again. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 1:33 am

Rabastan smirked as he lowerd his wand and watched Bellatrix "Andour little friend over there" He said sarcasticly "Will keep quiet about this." He turned to Teddy "Wont you? CRUCIO!" He said, aiming at Teddy. "Protago!" He sheilded Bellatrix from Teddys expelliarmus
Back to top Go down
Teddy Lupin

Teddy Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Out and about again.   Out and about again. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 1:38 am

Teddy lauged out loud "Ya sure I'll keep this all quiet and wont tell anyone" he said sarcastically "So your out for my Dad? Were you the one that took him?"

Last edited by on Mon Oct 15, 2007 1:43 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rabastan-Lestrange

Rabastan-Lestrange

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Out and about again.   Out and about again. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 1:42 am

Rabastan lowerd his wand slightly "What do you mean 'your dad?!'" he asked coldly. "Dont tell me that your a son of the mut?" Rabastan laughed and smirked.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Lupin

Teddy Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Out and about again.   Out and about again. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 1:47 am

"What if I am? Ten times better than being related to that skunk" he jerked his head towards Bellatrix,and saw him lower his wand and immediately took his chance and shouted "Stupefy!" directly at his chest.
Back to top Go down
Rabastan-Lestrange

Rabastan-Lestrange

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Out and about again.   Out and about again. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 1:52 am

Rabastan raised his wand "Expelliarmus!" He wanted to reply to Teddy, so he sent the spell towards the wall. "SKUNK?!" Rabastan laughed "Bellatrix is not a skunk! Far from it. You stupid, stuid boy!!" He laughed more "Bellatrix is a beautiful, inteliagent, grown, loyal, woman" He smirked "Not a skunk, boy. Why dont you go running off to your dear old mut of a father! im sure he'll show you a skunk . He's probably came across millions of them on full moons! But then again, seeing his face withh show you what a skunk is" Rabastan smirked proudly "You filthy little insect! your nothing, now runaway like Potty!" He laughed and smirked.

Last edited by on Mon Oct 15, 2007 4:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Teddy Lupin

Teddy Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Out and about again.   Out and about again. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 1:57 am

"Ya ya hilarious,dont know who your callin beautiful,Maybe Bellatrix is beautiful compared to your mom or something. But you know you purebloods have different views,so Im guessing good looks arent even a choice to you. And what do you mean runaway?"
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix-Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Out and about again.   Out and about again. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 1:57 am

Bellatrix smirked as Rabastan justified her, standing up for her case. "Thank you, Rabastan." she bowed her head to him before turning to the boy. "Oh so this must be Teddy Lupin. The daughter of Remus Lupin and -" she coughed. "-Nymphadora Tonks, is it not? Well in that case, boy, you ARE related to me. Me being your mother's aunt, your grandmother's sister." she smirked at Rabastan. "Not very intelligent, is he? It must confuse him, being around wealthy Pure-blood beings such as ourselves."
Back to top Go down
Rabastan-Lestrange

Rabastan-Lestrange

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Out and about again.   Out and about again. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 2:03 am

"No problem, Bella dear" Rabastan smirked, then turned to Teddy.

Rabastan rolled his eyes "You didn't even know my mother, so I advise you keep quiet when you dont have a clue on half the things your saying." Rabastan smirked "Bellatrix is indeed beautiful, as are other women in this tiny world. And no, I do not rate people on looks, I rate them on personality and blood status. You stupid little insect. Runaway like your father does, like Potty did last year in the grave yard. Like half of your side does" Rabastan laughed "Runaway like a baby, you stupid little boy" Rabastan smirked

(Ooc: Sorry, I have to go now ¬¬ got to take my dog a walk lol, well Ill be on tomorrow so hopefully we can continue? anyway, bye x)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Out and about again.   Out and about again. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Out and about again.
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Magical World :: Diagon Alley-
Jump to: