The Magical World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magical World

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Beauty of Grace..

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Brookelyn Dumbledore

Brookelyn Dumbledore

Female Number of posts : 383
House : Gryffindor
Year : 4th
Registration date : 2007-07-27

Beauty of Grace.. Empty
PostSubject: Beauty of Grace..   Beauty of Grace.. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2007 3:20 pm

Brooke's fnger tips glidded softley across the lakes surface "i wonder if i drowened myself.. if anyone would care "she thought to herself " i dont think any one would notice i was gone.." she said out loud she looked out at the Sun setting On the dreeaed day she had just had and she slowly begain to sing very softley and Beautifuly.. "Ever since you left me
I've been trying to hide the pain
Painting on a smile with lipstick
Putting on a big charade
So difficult to keep pretending
It's getting harder everyday
It's plain to see I'm cold and heartsick
Since you turned and walked away
I just keep going round and round
And round in circles
Keep on tumbling down

she gullped down her tears as she tryed to continue the song still looking out at the sunset
Oh boy my world has changed
And I don't think I can make it without you
Nothing's the same
You got me running around in circles over you
Saturday I saw you
Holding hands with someone new
Somehow I kept my composure
Just like everything was cool
But inside I kept repeating
Don't you let them see you cry
So I casually turned my head
As the tears rolled down my eyes
I just keep going round and round
And round in circles
Keep on tumbling down

Nothing's the same
You got me running around in circles over you

Everything is you
How can I pull through
My heart is consumed I'm so confused
Still caught up in you...love can be so cruel
Baby don't know how to turn you loose
No, nothing's the same
You got me running around
And running around
And running around
Nothing's the same
Baby baby cause you
Got me running around
In circles over you

she finshed the Song crying hard brooke had a sweet and Beautiful voice.. even when she was Crying.. she waited waited for someone to come so she could stop crying and atleast pretend that everything was alright.
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang

Cho Chang

Female Number of posts : 762
House : Ravenclaw
Year : 6th

Character
Name: Cho Chang
Health:
Beauty of Grace.. Left_bar_bleue50/100Beauty of Grace.. Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: DA

Beauty of Grace.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beauty of Grace..   Beauty of Grace.. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2007 3:30 pm

Cho was standing behind a tree close to the lake,as heard Brook talking to her self,She was wearing a black ribbion in her hair as she look alot diffrent.
"And you think...Crying..will make it better ? " She looked down at Brook as the wind blew her long black hair along with the ribbion gently.Cho sounded alot diffrent to her normal sweet self,but she had enough of trying to be nice to Griffyfindors,all their seem to do is ingore her recently and it been making her thing who her real friends were.
Back to top Go down
Brookelyn Dumbledore

Brookelyn Dumbledore

Beauty of Grace.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beauty of Grace..   Beauty of Grace.. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2007 3:49 pm

Brooke qickley wipped her tears away to face cho " what do you mean by that? " she said her eyes puffy and red.
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang

Cho Chang

Character
Health:
Beauty of Grace.. Left_bar_bleue50/100Beauty of Grace.. Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

Beauty of Grace.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beauty of Grace..   Beauty of Grace.. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2007 3:51 pm

"Well Crying dosent make it all better,you think that people wont miss you....At least you have friends..." She turnt to the side,so she wasnt looking at Brook.
Back to top Go down
Brookelyn Dumbledore

Brookelyn Dumbledore

Beauty of Grace.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beauty of Grace..   Beauty of Grace.. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2007 4:01 pm

Brooke's eyes Looked like they were popping out of her skull " Sometimes crying is the eassyest way to get it out of your system and what should you care if im cring or not " Brooke stood up and dryed her fingers on her school skirt.
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang

Cho Chang

Character
Health:

Beauty of Grace.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beauty of Grace..   Beauty of Grace.. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2007 4:03 pm

Cho Shrugged her shoulders "Unless you forgot like the rest of you lot,im still your friend.." Cho turn to face her and looked at her "But of course...why would you guys need a palthic Ravenclaw girl like me for..."
Back to top Go down
Brookelyn Dumbledore

Brookelyn Dumbledore

Beauty of Grace.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beauty of Grace..   Beauty of Grace.. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2007 4:12 pm

Brooke looked at her friend A lillte worried that she thought that brooke and the others thought that off her " cho dont say that.. your not stupid.."
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang

Cho Chang

Character
Health:

Beauty of Grace.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beauty of Grace..   Beauty of Grace.. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2007 4:16 pm

"At least they would care...if you died...or something like that..i mean all they do now is ignore me..i guess they all to happy without me and would rather not have me around....i aint even got a best friend... " Cho couldt help what she was saying,but it was how she felt at the moment,She knew Brooks best friend was Ginny,so she couldt come back on that one.Even though Cho wasnt acting her normal self,she was being herself it was through the lost of sleep,not eating and being ingnore from the people she thought was her friends,that had done this to her.
Back to top Go down
Brookelyn Dumbledore

Brookelyn Dumbledore

Beauty of Grace.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beauty of Grace..   Beauty of Grace.. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2007 5:21 pm

brooke shook her head speachless she had forgotten why she was crying in the first place..it made brooke Happy yet sad at the same time " you know what cho? " she asked Looking her dead in the eye " My brother's gone missing ..He's dieing.. i dont know who my mother is.. my uncle's never around " Brooke looked down slightley playing with the hem of her top " My dads starnge " she said with abit of a laugh " My boyfriend Dumped me for some barbie . and im failing potions.. But yet it's you i feel sorry for " brooke Sat on the edge of the warf again and dipped her feet in " I guess we both know what it's like to dissapere behiend the drama " she mutter fighting back all emotions.
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang

Cho Chang

Character
Health:

Beauty of Grace.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beauty of Grace..   Beauty of Grace.. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2007 5:33 pm

Cho bit her lip slightly "Well i dont want no one feeling sorry for me...got it..at least you have family to worry about...i aint got no family...and im still trying to firgure out who my true friends are...seems like..Harry dosent want me in his life...anymore..the only preson i ever love was him..but he couldt care much for me now...i was never prefect enough for him..." Cho wiped a tear away,she looked up at the sunset as it remind her of something she seen before..she got images through her head the nightmares...she had been having have tooken over her...she was no longer the same girl she was..when Harry finshed with her she had changed alot...she was forced too...no choice. She swayed a little forward but stoped her self from falling.
Back to top Go down
Brookelyn Dumbledore

Brookelyn Dumbledore

Beauty of Grace.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beauty of Grace..   Beauty of Grace.. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2007 5:45 pm

Brooke looked up at cho to maje sure she was okay " sometimes family arent the best thign to have at school... But there all i have.. and im loseing them all and boys.. are complacted " she found herself saying outloud " There a whole group of people that i know nothing about.. it's like my world is in slow motion and there moveing to fast.."
Brooke whisperd looking down at her feet " My worlds falling apart and i can't do anything to stop it.."
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang

Cho Chang

Character
Health:

Beauty of Grace.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beauty of Grace..   Beauty of Grace.. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2007 5:48 pm

"Well...think about it...many people have lost their whole entire family..." Cho leaned agaisnt the tree,to keep her self up,she was finding it hard to breath as she took deep breaths "And you have friends...to get you through it and all..."
Back to top Go down
Brookelyn Dumbledore

Brookelyn Dumbledore

Beauty of Grace.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beauty of Grace..   Beauty of Grace.. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2007 6:18 pm

Brooke looked down at her wrists
" maybe... are you okay? " she said looking back at cho.
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang

Cho Chang

Character
Health:

Beauty of Grace.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beauty of Grace..   Beauty of Grace.. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2007 6:23 pm

"Yeah..Fine.." She looked at her for second before turning so her head was at the side,and her hair covered the side of her face.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Rose Lestrange

Scarlet Rose Lestrange

Female Number of posts : 603
Registration date : 2007-07-26

Character
Name: Scarlet Rose Lestrange
Health:
Beauty of Grace.. Left_bar_bleue30/100Beauty of Grace.. Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: DA & Order

Beauty of Grace.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beauty of Grace..   Beauty of Grace.. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2007 6:38 pm

Scarlet walked out to the lake, she was extremely pale and looked scared. She was wearing jeans and a top and she had a gold and red scarf(not a school scarf) around her neck. She was singing, the wind carrying her voice. " I learned from you that I do not crumble. I learned that strength is something you choose. All of the reasons to keep on believing, there's no question, that's a lesson that I learned from you.." She sang these words beautifully and looked up. She spotted Cho and Brooke and went over to them. "Whats going on?" She asked.

Back to top Go down
Brookelyn Dumbledore

Brookelyn Dumbledore

Beauty of Grace.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beauty of Grace..   Beauty of Grace.. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 10:00 am

A few days passed
Brooke was sitting down on the warf dipping her feet into the lake thinking about herlife so far and How great it's been up to this point she thought of cho and How she always helped her.
and scarlet How whenever she was with her she felt specail
and ginny.. esspecilly ginny and How She was Brooke's best friend she smield she loved the life she had and she didnt want it to change
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Beauty of Grace.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beauty of Grace..   Beauty of Grace.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beauty of Grace..
Page 1 of 1