The Magical World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magical World

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ron and Hermione, out for a walk.

Go down 
+5
Jasmine Granger
Rose-Quattro
Harry Potter
Hermione Granger
Ron Weasley
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Ron Weasley

Ron Weasley

Male Number of posts : 930
House : Gryffindor
Year : End of 5th year, going into 6th
Registration date : 2007-07-27

Character
Name: Ronald Bilius Weasley
Health:
Ron and Hermione, out for a walk. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Ron and Hermione, out for a walk. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Da and The Order

Ron and Hermione, out for a walk. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ron and Hermione, out for a walk.   Ron and Hermione, out for a walk. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 11:40 pm

Ron sighed yet again and looked down, then at Hermione, with a face, trying to say sorry.

Last edited by on Mon Oct 01, 2007 6:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://thenewmagicalworld.rpg-board.net/groupcp.forum?g=5
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Female Number of posts : 3093
Location : Slytherin Dungeons/Jasmine's Apartment/Wolf Demon Temple
House : Slytherin
Registration date : 2007-07-26

Character
Name: Jasmine Elizabeth Granger
Health:
Ron and Hermione, out for a walk. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue15/100Ron and Hermione, out for a walk. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Death Eater/ Wolf Demon

PostSubject: Re: Ron and Hermione, out for a walk.   Ron and Hermione, out for a walk. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 11:49 pm

Jasmine walked out to the lake after a long afternoon of studying with Draco in for her potions exam in the Slytherin common room. She sees Ron, Rose and her cousin out there and she walked over to them,"Hey guys. What's up?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Jasmine_Night
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

Female Number of posts : 397
House : Gryfindoor
Year : Finished 5th going to 6th
Registration date : 2007-08-06

Character
Name: Hermione Jean Granger
Health:
Ron and Hermione, out for a walk. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Ron and Hermione, out for a walk. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Ron and Hermione, out for a walk.   Ron and Hermione, out for a walk. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 6:39 pm

"Nows not the best time Jasmin" she looked down at the ground and walked up to the common room.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/Hermyohhnee
Ron Weasley

Ron Weasley

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ron and Hermione, out for a walk.   Ron and Hermione, out for a walk. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 6:41 pm

Ron followed Hermione "Im sorry..I shouldn't of kissed you" He said, looking down as he walked.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

Character
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Ron and Hermione, out for a walk.   Ron and Hermione, out for a walk. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 6:49 pm

"It doesn't matter...I'm glad we did,Its just hard for Harry seeing us like this,when he can't be with Ginny...because he is putting her at danger,maybe thats the same for us."
Back to top Go down
Ron Weasley

Ron Weasley

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ron and Hermione, out for a walk.   Ron and Hermione, out for a walk. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 6:52 pm

Ron suddenly stoppned looking down, he finally had the girl he loved and it just slipped away..like that. "H-how is it..?"
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:
Ron and Hermione, out for a walk. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue15/100Ron and Hermione, out for a walk. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)

PostSubject: Re: Ron and Hermione, out for a walk.   Ron and Hermione, out for a walk. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 6:58 pm

Jasmine followed Ron and her cousin up the grounds,"Hermione, I really need your advice on something and I feel like you're the only person who can help me."
Back to top Go down
Rose-Quattro

Rose-Quattro

Female Number of posts : 1349
House : Ravenclaw
Year : 5th
Registration date : 2007-08-19

Character
Name: Rose Ligeia Quattromini
Health:
Ron and Hermione, out for a walk. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue17/100Ron and Hermione, out for a walk. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (17/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: I haven't decided yet.

PostSubject: Re: Ron and Hermione, out for a walk.   Ron and Hermione, out for a walk. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 7:03 pm

Rose, standing behind Jasmine, raised her eyebrows at Ron and stuck her tongue out at Jasmine's back.
Back to top Go down
Ron Weasley

Ron Weasley

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ron and Hermione, out for a walk.   Ron and Hermione, out for a walk. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 7:15 pm

Ron was getting slightly annoyed by all the people who where arriving, but he laughed slightly at what Rose did, walking in Hermione's pace, beside her.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ron and Hermione, out for a walk.   Ron and Hermione, out for a walk. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 7:22 pm

Jasmine felt like she could relate to what Ron said. She knew that she was putting Draco in danger by not being a pureblood but, she still wasn't going to break up with him. And Cody, she could be possibly be putting him in danger too. The Dark Lord could possibly go after both of them for her sins. Jasmine shook that thought away for now and she ran after Hermione,"Hermione, wait!!!!!"

Last edited by on Mon Oct 01, 2007 9:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

Character
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Ron and Hermione, out for a walk.   Ron and Hermione, out for a walk. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 7:25 pm

Hermione turnt around and slightly snapped "What Jasmine!?"
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ron and Hermione, out for a walk.   Ron and Hermione, out for a walk. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 7:31 pm

Jasmine stopped dead in her tracks. A tear rolled down her pale cheek, she wasn't in the mood to argue with her cousin today. Jasmine took a deep breath and said,"I'm very confused. I'm so confused about two boys that I love. One is in my house and the other is in yours. I don't know what to do. I'm dating the one in my house but, I think I've fallen in love with my best male friend. I don't want to break Draco's heart because, I love him so much but, Cody is just so wonderful in so many ways and Draco is too. What should I do? Please, cousin you have to help me."
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

Character
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Ron and Hermione, out for a walk.   Ron and Hermione, out for a walk. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 7:34 pm

"I don't know!" Hermione walked off slightly angry,she wasn't in the best of moods to deal with love relationships.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ron and Hermione, out for a walk.   Ron and Hermione, out for a walk. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 7:37 pm

Jasmine walked behind her cousin trying to fight back her tears,"I knew it. You're mad at me. I knew you'd be angry at me for dating Draco Malfoy. Just like how angry you were when I was placed in Slytherin. Why do we always have to fight?"
Back to top Go down
Ron Weasley

Ron Weasley

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ron and Hermione, out for a walk.   Ron and Hermione, out for a walk. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 7:38 pm

Ron followed, not mentioning what had happend earlier, he pretended nothing out of the useuall happend and Hemrione and Him where just friends..
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

Character
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Ron and Hermione, out for a walk.   Ron and Hermione, out for a walk. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 7:47 pm

Hermione then turnt towards Jasmin and snapped "Draco is a foul sly,stupid boy!why couldn't it just run in the family...that you were just normal and didnt go out with people who bully your friends,and mistreat our family....your just stupid sometimes!" she said walking away feeling like she was a little to harsh.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ron and Hermione, out for a walk.   Ron and Hermione, out for a walk. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 7:54 pm

Jasmine walked next to Hermione with tears running down the sides of her face. Before leaving her cousin she looked at her teary eyed and said,"You're right, Hermione. I'm not normal because, I'm not entirely human like you. I'm a parseltongue speaking wolf demon who is in love. Draco has been nothing but sweet to me ever since I transfered to Hogwarts. He and Cody are not afraid of me like most people in this school......." her voice trailed off and she quickly walked away with tears falling down her lovely pale face.
Back to top Go down
Ron Weasley

Ron Weasley

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ron and Hermione, out for a walk.   Ron and Hermione, out for a walk. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 8:03 pm

Ron glanced over at Jasmine "Jasmine..If you love him..go for him" He said kindly "Even..How evil he is.." He sort of knew how Jasmine felt..to a certain point. "Follow your heart Jasmine.."
Back to top Go down
Rose-Quattro

Rose-Quattro

Character
Health:
Ron and Hermione, out for a walk. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue17/100Ron and Hermione, out for a walk. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (17/100)

PostSubject: Re: Ron and Hermione, out for a walk.   Ron and Hermione, out for a walk. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 8:09 pm

"Jasmine, sometimes when we spend a lot of time with people, like you and Cody, we can feel like we are in love with them, but often it's more of an obsession. I'm not saying that's you," she said quickly, "But I think you should think carefully about who is a friend and who you actually love. That's my view anyway." She turned away. People were often ungrateful or surprised by her strange outbursts of psychology, and when she said things like that she felt like a different person, or more like someone who didn't have any problems of their own.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ron and Hermione, out for a walk.   Ron and Hermione, out for a walk. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 8:11 pm

Jasmine continued to walk away as she heard Ron's words. He was right, she should follow her heart but, her heart was confusing her. It kept telling her to go with Draco but, it also said that it's alright to fall for Cody. Jasmine just contined to walk, feeling confused, and upset. She walked back into Hogwarts and back to the Slytherin common room.
Back to top Go down
Rose-Quattro

Rose-Quattro

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ron and Hermione, out for a walk.   Ron and Hermione, out for a walk. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 8:16 pm

"Well that was fun," Rose muttered, her harsh sarcasm spoken only to herself. "Should do that again sometime..." She scowled at Jasmine's disappearing form. I wish I was lucky enough to have one boy, let alone two, she thought.
Back to top Go down
Roxy Magenta

Roxy Magenta

Female Number of posts : 441
Registration date : 2007-09-18

Character
Name: Roxy Magenta
Health:
Ron and Hermione, out for a walk. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/100Ron and Hermione, out for a walk. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Death Eater

PostSubject: Re: Ron and Hermione, out for a walk.   Ron and Hermione, out for a walk. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 8:23 pm

Roxy Was Coming Round the Corner and Had Been Crying So She Was a Bit Shakey and Was Looking At The Floor so Not Forwards and Turned The Corner and Bumped Into Rose and Dropped Her Books.

"Oh My.." She Knelt Down and Picked Up Her Books and Brushed Herself Off.

"Sorry.." She Walked On.
Back to top Go down
Rose-Quattro

Rose-Quattro

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ron and Hermione, out for a walk.   Ron and Hermione, out for a walk. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 8:26 pm

"Wait..." Rose grabbed Roxy's arm as she began to walk away. "What's wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Roxy Magenta

Roxy Magenta

Female Number of posts : 441
Registration date : 2007-09-18

Character
Name: Roxy Magenta
Health:
Ron and Hermione, out for a walk. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/100Ron and Hermione, out for a walk. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Death Eater

PostSubject: Re: Ron and Hermione, out for a walk.   Ron and Hermione, out for a walk. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 8:28 pm

"Nothing..I Have To Go...Somewhere.."

She Couldnt Think Off An Excuse and Looked At Her Books.
Back to top Go down
Rose-Quattro

Rose-Quattro

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ron and Hermione, out for a walk.   Ron and Hermione, out for a walk. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 8:32 pm

"Well go then," Rose snapped. She wasn't in a brilliant mood herself. First, that mouse she'd been looking for had run off, second, no one ever listened to her advice and third, she had been reminded of how non-existent her love life was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ron and Hermione, out for a walk.   Ron and Hermione, out for a walk. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ron and Hermione, out for a walk.
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next