The Magical World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magical World

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

One in a million

Go down 
+5
Ron Weasley
Lavender Brown
Rose-Quattro
Cho Chang
Harry Potter
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Cho Chang

Cho Chang

Female Number of posts : 762
House : Ravenclaw
Year : 6th
Registration date : 2007-07-27

Character
Name: Cho Chang
Health:
One in a million - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/100One in a million - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: DA

One in a million - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One in a million   One in a million - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 5:21 pm

" Josh ? I dont know...he sorter hasnt talk to me,after we kissed...and all.."
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Male Number of posts : 2043
House : Order, Gryffindor
Year : end of 5th going into 6th
Registration date : 2007-07-26

Character
Name: Harry James Potter
Health:
One in a million - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue75/100One in a million - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (75/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Order, D.A- leader

PostSubject: Re: One in a million   One in a million - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 5:48 pm

Harry seemed slightly shocked at her comment "you kissed? then you didn't talk?" Harry frowned and shurgged not sure what to say
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/DanieljRadcliffe
Cho Chang

Cho Chang

Character
Health:
One in a million - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/100One in a million - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: One in a million   One in a million - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 5:50 pm

"Yep..Oh and Gary you know him right ? Well he kissed me,then the next day i caught him kissing Drea..that Slytherin girl..and now those two are seeing each other "
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Character
Health:
One in a million - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue75/100One in a million - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (75/100)

PostSubject: Re: One in a million   One in a million - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 5:59 pm

"Well i don't know then.." he shrugged again "i have to admit us boys are odd" he laughed slightly
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang

Cho Chang

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: One in a million   One in a million - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 6:00 pm

"More like,couldt care less..." Cho looked at him,she felt tears forming in her eyes of talking about it all " But not..you..you care..."
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: One in a million   One in a million - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 6:14 pm

Harry turned his head to look at her he could tell it was somewhat emotional for her "i care becasue i want to and becasue thats wo i am" he said with a small comforting smile
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang

Cho Chang

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: One in a million   One in a million - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 6:18 pm

She smiled weakly at him before looking down.."Thats..what i like about you..."
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: One in a million   One in a million - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 6:34 pm

laughing slightly he replied "thanks..i'm glad i'm likable" he smiled and sat on his hands looking about the place
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang

Cho Chang

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: One in a million   One in a million - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 6:38 pm

"You dont know how much i like you..." She looked up him then down,she thought to her self 'How can he like me in the same way i do,its pointless...' She hugged her self as it was gettin a little to cold for her liking.
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: One in a million   One in a million - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 7:22 pm

Harry reamained slient what was he suposed to say to that? sighing slightly thoughts in his head begin to play.
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang

Cho Chang

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: One in a million   One in a million - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 7:29 pm

"Sorry..." Cho looked at him " I better...go.."
Back to top Go down
Rose-Quattro

Rose-Quattro

Female Number of posts : 1349
Year : 5th
Registration date : 2007-08-19

Character
Name: Rose Ligeia Quattromini
Health:
One in a million - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue17/100One in a million - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (17/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: I haven't decided yet.

PostSubject: Re: One in a million   One in a million - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 9:25 pm

Rose peered into the window of Honeydukes. Her heart almost skipped a beat when she saw him. Cho was there too, stupid girl. She opened the door carefully and slipped inside, careful to try not to be noticed. She hid silently behind one of the shelves, watching.
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: One in a million   One in a million - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 9:34 pm

Harry looked to Cho "do you have to go? can't you..stay for a while at least?" Harry asked truthfully he didn't actually want Cho to go he enjoyed her company when they did date he knew they never really spent much time together at least he could make some amends
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang

Cho Chang

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: One in a million   One in a million - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 9:38 pm

"Not really...just thought you want me out the way so you can meet up with your friends..and im sure you dont want me crying about my previous love life " She smiled slightly as she sat down again,looking in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: One in a million   One in a million - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 9:44 pm

Harry shook his head "i wouldn't mind either way..and i'm sure Ron and Hermione are off doing somthing that i don't even want to begin to think about" he said adding a laugh that slightly carried across the shop
Back to top Go down
Rose-Quattro

Rose-Quattro

Female Number of posts : 1349
Year : 5th
Registration date : 2007-08-19

Character
Name: Rose Ligeia Quattromini
Health:
One in a million - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue17/100One in a million - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (17/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: I haven't decided yet.

PostSubject: Re: One in a million   One in a million - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 9:45 pm

Surely she's not going to stay, Rose thought. He doesn't like her, he likes me! I'm sure of it! It's her fault we can't be together! If she wasn't here, he'd ask me out, I'm sure...
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang

Cho Chang

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: One in a million   One in a million - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 9:45 pm

"Yeah i understand must be werid your two best friend dating " She smiled at him as she slowly took his hand in hers "Your really nice Harry...staying here with me.."
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: One in a million   One in a million - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 10:55 pm

Shrugging Harry smiled slightly " well least i can do.." glancing down at there hands he felt the warmth come off her hand he smiled slightly not sure what to say still
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang

Cho Chang

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: One in a million   One in a million - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 10:58 pm

She smiled at him then let go of his hand "Sorry...you propley..dont want that..."
Back to top Go down
Lavender Brown

Lavender Brown

Female Number of posts : 425
House : Gryfinndor
Year : end of 5th year/ begining of 6th year

Character
Name: Lavender Brown
Health:
One in a million - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100One in a million - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Da

PostSubject: Re: One in a million   One in a million - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 10:59 pm

Lavender walked down the steps leading into Hogsmeade. She was just about to walked past honeydukes when she stop and look at the big lollys. She was looking at the love heart shaped ones. She said to herself "It's near christmas and duno what to get people.....maybe Ron would like one of them love heart shaped lollies, maybe if I gace him one then he realise he would want to be with me instead of Hermione!" Lavender sighed a little "Who am I kidding, he doesn't like me, not even as a friend. He has his presous Hermione, and I have no one!" Lavender enveid Hermione becasue she had Ron.....Lavender hadn't forgotten the plan she came up with...even thoe she didn't want to do it, but what over option was there? The main thing was atleast she would ave Ron afterwards....or for a little while anyway! But where would she get the thing she needed? She was trying to think of someone she knew who had used it before...then it came to her Romilda Vane. Romilda had used it on Harry before, so she would know who to get it from! Lavender continued to stare at the big lollies for a couple of minutes but then walked inside Honeydukes becasue she was cold.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/Lav-Lavxx
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: One in a million   One in a million - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 11:09 pm

Harry shook his head "no it's fine really i don't mind" he smiled he didn't actually mind being with Cho and he actually wanted her to hold his hand...
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang

Cho Chang

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: One in a million   One in a million - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 11:11 pm

Cho smiled and took his hand back in hers she looked up at him,as their was a sorter despreasion just to feel his arms around her,to make her feel sercure.To feel his soft lips against her,to feel love and wanted.But she didt want to scare him,by making the first move so she just sat their looking at him,before looking down at the floor.
Back to top Go down
Lavender Brown

Lavender Brown

Female Number of posts : 425
House : Gryfinndor
Year : end of 5th year/ begining of 6th year

Character
Name: Lavender Brown
Health:
One in a million - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100One in a million - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Da

PostSubject: Re: One in a million   One in a million - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 11:18 pm

Lavender soon felt much warmer. She looked around at all the sweets. It had been a while and she had forgotten what it was like in here. *She soon smiles and stood there for a couple of minutes not knowing what to choose. She soon came out of the dream and looked around agian. She saw Harry but didn't see Ron. This was starting to annoy her. She decided to go and ask him so she went and walked over to him. "Hey Harry...how are you?" she asked. She thought to would try and drop the words "Do you know where Ron is?" in a nice casual conversation.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/Lav-Lavxx
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: One in a million   One in a million - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 12:19 am

Harry was about to say somthing to Cho but paused as Lavender came over and he replied "hey Lavender, if your looking for Ron i don't know last i saw he was with Hermione there going through some rough patch.." he shrugged he also guessed that was why Lavender came over.
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang

Cho Chang

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: One in a million   One in a million - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 12:53 am

Cho let go of his hand once again,as she looked away from Harry to the ground in front of her.She preteding not to mind Lavender coming over,all she wanted was to spend some time alone with Harry,but every time they got close to either talking about their feelings they were interputed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One in a million   One in a million - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One in a million
Page 2 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Magical World :: Hogsmeade :: Honeydukes Sweetshop-
Jump to: