The Magical World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magical World

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Walking Through The Leaves

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Male Number of posts : 2627
House : The Den
Year : Left
Registration date : 2007-07-25

Character
Name: Remus John Lupin
Health:
Walking Through The Leaves Left_bar_bleue15/100Walking Through The Leaves Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Order Member

Walking Through The Leaves Empty
PostSubject: Walking Through The Leaves   Walking Through The Leaves Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 3:58 pm

It was lunch time and Remus decided to get out and get some fresh air after his lesson on Vampires. It was getting dark earlier and Halloween was coming closer, always nice to be there for it, at Hogwarts with the feast and other activities which were held for this special day.
He walked through the grounds, brushling through the dried and golden leaves, taking in the air, which getting some excercise after the fullmoons, a good chance to think things over in his head about the murders in Hogsmeade, and about someone..
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Female Number of posts : 3093
Location : Slytherin Dungeons/Jasmine's Apartment/Wolf Demon Temple
House : Slytherin
Registration date : 2007-07-26

Character
Name: Jasmine Elizabeth Granger
Health:
Walking Through The Leaves Left_bar_bleue15/100Walking Through The Leaves Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Death Eater/ Wolf Demon

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through The Leaves   Walking Through The Leaves Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 4:10 pm

Jasmine walked out to the grounds after DADA let out. She saw Remus and she decided not to argue with him today and she walked over to a nearby tree and sat underneath it. Jasmine looked up at the sky getting lost in her thoughts. A white bird gracefully glided across the sky and she began to think about Draco and for some weird reason, Cody. Thinking about both Draco and Cody, Jasmine began to blush. She began to think that she had feelings for both Draco and Cody.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Jasmine_Night
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Male Number of posts : 2627
House : The Den
Year : Left
Registration date : 2007-07-25

Character
Name: Remus John Lupin
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Order Member

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through The Leaves   Walking Through The Leaves Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 4:33 pm

He took a seat on one of the large rocks by the walk way, which led to the courtyard.
He looked up and over to the lake and could see Hagrids hut from there. He sighed as he saw birds skimming the lake and plucking fish out of the water.
He placed his walking stick by his side and he sat and started to think, the ministry were sure to be asking questions sooner or later and it wasn't too hard to see he'd eaten a little more than a roast that night he killed and ate the villiagers..
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Female Number of posts : 3093
Location : Slytherin Dungeons/Jasmine's Apartment/Wolf Demon Temple
House : Slytherin
Registration date : 2007-07-26

Character
Name: Jasmine Elizabeth Granger
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Death Eater/ Wolf Demon

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through The Leaves   Walking Through The Leaves Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 4:52 pm

Jasmine's cheeks continued to flush red as she looked up at the sky some more while thinking about both Draco and Cody. She then took out her black leather diary with the silver snake lock out of her book bag along with a quill and green ink. Jasmine spoke in parseltongue to the lock,"Open up." The silver snakes unlinked themselves and the book opened to an empty page. Jasmine dipped her quill into the green ink and she began to write:

Dear Salazar,

I think I may be developing a crush on my friend Cody. I know that I love Draco Malfoy but, is it possible to be in love with another boy at the same time? Could I possibly also have feelings for Cody too? I hope not. I don't want to deceive or cheat on Draco. I love Draco so much and I don't want to leave him. I'm so confused. Any help would be appriciated.

With Love,

Jasmine Elizabeth Granger
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Jasmine_Night
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through The Leaves   Walking Through The Leaves Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Walking Through The Leaves
Page 1 of 1